Melanotan II high-dose, any adverse effects?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Title.

Basically I'll be vacationing in a sunny spot for like one week and a half only, therefore I was thinking about frontloading the Melanotan II,

at like 500mg twice weekly, for two weeks,

starting three days before I get there, ending the fourth dose, the day before I leave the vacation spot,

because then I know I'll be coming back to a place where there's hardly any sun at all (and no tanning booth).

Do you know about the possibility of adverse side effects at such dosage?

More particularly, I was thinking about possible adverse side effects on kidneys and liver,etc,...

Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Priapism.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
High amounts of male asshole!

I heard that mt2 can have very ugly side effects. Vomiting, stomach cramps, illness, nausea.

idk but show results pls

I can give an anecdote. For a month of use I was unknowingly using 10x the recommended amount each dose. I felt the normal side effects but didn’t have anything wrong happen to me. Got more tan like normal, however I’ve noticed that my skin has permanently tanned a little bit, I don’t think I’ll ever be ‘pale’ like my previous self again.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
500mcg? That’s nothing…
I do 1000mcg once a week in summer, and if I’m about to go somewhere where I want to be more brown, I’ll do 1000mcg for like 3-4 days in a row (making sure I’m getting heaps of UV instantly post pinning)
I’ve never had any sides, not even a freckle, no sickness, no headache or anything.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
500mcg? That’s nothing…
I do 1000mcg once a week in summer, and if I’m about to go somewhere where I want to be more brown, I’ll do 1000mcg for like 3-4 days in a row (making sure I’m getting heaps of UV instantly post pinning)
I’ve never had any sides, not even a freckle, no sickness, no headache or anything.
Any uncontrollable boners?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back