Melanotan vs tretinoin

S

some dude

Iron
I currently have mild to moderate cystic and non cystic acne. Was on accutane for 6 months last year, now it’s coming back. I am currently using bpo wash and gel to help it and I more or less have it under control with little breakouts. The downside is that my acne marks are very prominent and bpo does nothing against that. Also my skin is very irritated all the time. I also have atrophic scars that I intent to fix in the near future (laser, Microneedling). Now on top of that I am pale af. But I work out a lot and have a good physique. In the summer, that’s not very noticeable because of my paleness.
Here’s my question: should I first hop on tret, fix my acne and hyperpigmentation for good and accept my paleness for the summer, or should I go for tret and scar treatment later in the year and max my looks for now with melanotan 2, risking that It might make my facial skin worse due to scarring and hyperpigmentation. I don’t know which will increase my smv more, but I haven’t been complimented on my physique for a while, and recently a female friend asked whether is was on steroids all of the sudden (haven’t felt so good in a while lmao). That’s when I used fake/ self tanner. That’s not an option anymore though, because it made my face (not my body) hella orange.

Thx in advance.

Note: When it comes to risk, I am a very risk taking person (which most girls even like btw) and have done several risky maxxes before and plan on doing more. Just for context.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
generally light brown skin is best but if ur deathly pale u should just get around 20 min of sun for two weeks with sunscreen. Tret is mogger for skin so yea first tret then tan because if u tan and tret u will again become pale because tretinoin lightens skin and reduces melanocytes

i went the melanotan 2 way with acne

2 sec let me find pics

Screenshot 20220415 173632 Gallery
bacne and tanline close to underwear
Snapchat 2082828373
Snapchat 511441966

I only pinned 2 times 100mcg and went to the bed 30 minutes after for 10 minutes and in days i didnt inject i went in the sun this is all achieved in one week i will tan more soon

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Stopping@Nothing19
Rn fixxing acne with diet and melanotan 2 is anti inflamatory and on a simple cleanser and moist routine

Snapchat 1572430297
but skin already looks nice will tan 2 days more than maintain

Thx for the replies.

That’s the first time I hear melanotan helps with acne… I wonder what Dr dray would say to that lmao

How pale were you before mate?

And what diet are you on? I generally stick to no sugar and no dairy products, and keep carbs to a minimum, that improved my skin I think. Lots of veggies also.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TrestIsBest
The more I think about it, the more I think u can actually do both. In the summer I will be going into the sun regardless of tret and I will be wearing sunscreen on my face anyway. So my face where the tret is, is protected. MT2 still has enough space on my body to work with UV. I don’t see any danger besides regular MT2 danger

Where can you inject MT2? Only stomach?

Most would recommend glutes in case something goes wrong with injection.