Melanotan2 and Phenibut sources?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Anyone have good sources for these? Need to tanmaxx and socialmaxx since my surgery timeframe is over until next year.

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
sciencebio phenibut

nootropics depot phenibut is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
can personally vouch for their company, but never used their phenibut. it is generally considered one of the best sources along with chemyo, at least in the usa. they have third party testing for most products, idk about phenibut you can check.

can personally vouch for their company, but never used their phenibut. it is generally considered one of the best sources along with chemyo, at least in the usa. they have third party testing for most products, idk about phenibut you can check.
I've used Chemyo and they're definitely legit for SARMs. Any pills or premade solutions for Phenibut? Seems like you need to mix the powder yourself.

science has premixed and measured with a dropper. no pills so you gonna have to deal with the taste. idk about chemyo, science is my go to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
yeah pretty good, reduces my anxiety a lot and makes me feel calm and happy.
science has premixed and measured with a dropper. no pills so you gonna have to deal with the taste. idk about chemyo, science is my go to
Any sources for MelanoTan2? No reason to be NT if you're pale with 0 SMV.

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Any sources for MelanoTan2? No reason to be NT if you're pale with 0 SMV.
Never really looked into tanning or anything so idk. I have heard of beta carotene which seems much easier to get, idk much else about it tho.

Never really looked into tanning or anything so idk. I have heard of beta carotene which seems much easier to get, idk much else about it tho.
Beta carotene does nothing. Been using for 3 months.