Melatonan & Hair Color

superschizo

superschizo

SUPERSCHIZO
Anyone have before & afters of hair darkening on melatonan?

Not looking to turn Indian so I don't want my skin to darken that much, however I do want to bring my light brown hair to a much darker brown

So my theory is, because I don't give a fuck about freckles & moles

Melatonan darkens hair, whether you get sunlight or not doesn't make your hair darken like it does your skin

So maybe I could run a higher dosage of melatonan and stay inside, bit of skin darkening, and a lot more hair darkening

Because if I were to go outside, I'd turn Indian by the time my hair darkens all the way

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: yue and zrr

Not looking to turn Indian so I don't want my skin to darken that much, however I do want to bring my light brown hair to a much darker brown

Melatonan darkens hair, whether you get sunlight or not doesn't make your hair darken like it does your skin

So maybe I could run a higher dosage of melatonan and stay inside, bit of skin darkening, and a lot more hair darkening

Because if I were to go outside, I'd turn Indian by the time my hair darkens all the way

Thoughts?
nah it really doesn't affect hair. Just go and dye your hair darker already

Why go through all the trouble with mt2, just dye ur hair

• +1
Reactions: yue
Why go through all the trouble with mt2, just dye ur hair
1: More permanent results
2: I'll likely need dye anyways but less if the hair is naturally darker, it'll look less uncanny

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and zrr
1: More permanent results
2: I'll likely need dye anyways but less if the hair is naturally darker, it'll look less uncanny
only heard it changes ur facial hair tho, pretty sure it has little to no effects on ur hair, except for gingers for some reason

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Tbh I dyed my hair black like 6 months ago

And Just from melanotan eye drops for heterochromia it's stayed black. Facial hair too.

Tbh I dyed my hair black like 6 months ago

And Just from melanotan eye drops for heterochromia it's stayed black. Facial hair too.
What was the original color?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Thoughts?
nigga wants to use mt2 instead of hair dye jfl

• +1
Reactions: zrr

Thoughts?
For anyone saying "just dye it bro"

Trying to not rape hair with dye + inconvenient to constantly be managing the color

• +1
Reactions: dadfa