Melatonin as an AI?

demukie

demukie

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
27
Reputation
8
Could I use melatonin as a aromatose inhibitor along with mk677 for height growth? Im thinking of cycling mk soon for height and muscle purposes, 14M. I know Mk doesn't directly cause aromitization, but I feel as if having an AI would help me extend my growth window. Would melatonin actually do anything? If so, list dosage and sides pls.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NWL
Could I use melatonin as a aromatose inhibitor along with mk677 for height growth? Im thinking of cycling mk soon for height and muscle purposes, 14M. I know Mk doesn't directly cause aromitization, but I feel as if having an AI would help me extend my growth window. Would melatonin actually do anything? If so, list dosage and sides pls.
bro what:lul:
 
this nigga is trolling :ROFLMAO: ngl funny asf tho
 
Yes megadosing will downregulate estrogen receptors, 300 mg, mark as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: demukie

Similar threads

Laverne
Looksmax Ai morph
Replies
1
Views
60
fattofat
fattofat
studson
Replies
3
Views
39
Digg
Digg
P
Replies
13
Views
104
PrimalNem
P
jxhhyy.
Replies
2
Views
53
jxhhyy.
jxhhyy.
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
9
Views
120
looks_minimizing
looks_minimizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top