members with the highest iq (true version)

I'm certified 131, so you can edit the post and add me there.

which field? how did you do in math/physics/chemistry competitions in elementary school and HS? have you ever taken WAIS or SB?

Mensa's test is a complete joke, 30 questions of identical type you can familiarize yourself with before taking the test. there are even manuals for passing it, ffs.
I didn't prepare for the test which I took in person with a psychologist, for my "SAT" (its got a different name in Australia) I was 99.55 percentile. I'm studying geodetics.
Mensa doesnt count
So what does count

I didn't prepare for the test which I took in person with a psychologist, for my "SAT" (its got a different name in Australia) I was 99.55 percentile. I'm studying geodetics.

So what does count

the stuff i mentioned in the post you quoted. actually intelligent people obliterate their peers at math and physics (on the national level) before even turning 10, and usually have papers published in reputable journals before turning 25

lol at SAT and other tests where you just have to study and memorize a bunch of facts

Wechsler_Adult_Intelligence_Scale_subscores_and_subtests.png

this is what proper tests are measuring. mensa is just 30 matrices of the same type, it means jack shit

so tired of retards here with 6ft2 height, 7 inch cocks, virgin stacylite girlfriends and 130+ IQs pretending this is some based website where no one larps or copes

Last edited:
140+
rl/altrusit
karlsplatz/critkality

130s
slopslinger
mogs_me
yougottadowhatyougot
OGJBSLAYER
dimez/fadehaircut

can't think of anyone else. below 130s isn't interesting
Only one I agree with is @critikally

The rest lol, no

slop sligner is just a smug midwit who says things eloquently sometimes

Agree mostly tbh, rl and ogjbslayer are one of the smartest users on the forum

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
Post redacted
The post remains, I would just like to switch "smug midwit" with "arrogant prick of ever so slightly above average intelligence". Thank you.

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123
The post remains, I would just like to switch "smug midwit" with "arrogant prick of ever so slightly above average intelligence". Thank you.
No, I redacted my reply to your hogwash drivel.

@badg96 ethical hacker computer scientist using AI generated user to troll 20 forums around the world he has mensa certified 140iq

I want Shapeshifter back. She had an encyclopaedic knowledge of forum subtexts and effortlessly spun elaborate psychological webs with them. A post of hers might have been only 3 words long but evidenced the emotional intelligence of a KGB agent.

He was having a video chat on the livestream of a busty LTB asian e-girl dressed in some nubile cosplay and they were talking about age of consent. The topic came up about how young of girls you should be able to fuck, and Anstrum said 14 and referred to the age of consent in Estonia. She then protested, saying things like "Nooooo!!! that's so weird!! Ew" in a tone of disbelief but sultry nonetheless, all the while bouncing up and down on her gamer chair with her boobs vibrating in turn. He responded, "no, it's based" and gave one of his trademark uncanny smiles.

• JFL
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot
He was having a video chat on the livestream of a busty LTB asian e-girl dressed in some nubile cosplay and they were talking about age of consent. The topic came up about how young of girls you should be able to fuck, and Anstrum said 14 and referred to the age of consent in Estonia. She then protested, saying things like "Nooooo!!! that's so weird!! Ew" in a tone of disbelief but sultry nonetheless, all the while bouncing up and down on her gamer chair with her boobs vibrating in turn. He responded, "no, it's based" and gave one of his trademark uncanny smiles.
Ok now your just making things up to prove you do have an eloquent parlance and make yourself look good to rl. Desperate narcy behavior.

Attachments

• prime_age.mp4
    6.7 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, mogger123, yougottadowhatyougot and 1 other person

2821991_2821262_AnstrumNono.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41079
140+
rl/altrusit
karlsplatz/critkality

130s
slopslinger
mogs_me
yougottadowhatyougot
OGJBSLAYER
dimez/fadehaircut

can't think of anyone else. below 130s isn't interesting
i couldnt find the first guys account, but the second guy 'critkality' seems like any other narcy slayer. what makes him so high iq

i couldnt find the first guys account, but the second guy 'critkality' seems like any other narcy slayer. what makes him so high iq
academic math background in top tier german/swiss university. i remember at one point on lookism another high iq guy posted an advanced set theory question that required a proof and he actually solved it jfl.

generally very knolwedgeable with sophisticated views on politics + economics and high sentience way of using language to express himself

Currently at uni, top 1 % student out of all undergraduates
In Australia even abos can get top 1 percent, Australians are the biggest midwits in the Anglo Saxon family

Caging hard at that Anstrum video. What a low inhib god.

In Australia even abos can get top 1 percent, Australians are the biggest midwits in the Anglo Saxon family
*Terence Tao has entered the chat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558