Memeulous YouTuber absolutely obliterates Red Pill coach 1stMan & makes a living mockery of him & his scam. This is the funniest sh*t you will watch!!

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Ok so my boy @Seth Walsh, this is brilliant bro. As I was laughing through this I was thinking of you. I know, it's sweet of me isn't it?

They make a living mockery of fucking shit. Oh man I can't breathe rn.

Disclaimer: Do not be sippin' on anything while watching this video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn, Seth Walsh and 2 others
I ain't watching a memuolous video in 2022. I'm not a middle schooler anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, incel194012940, zharupodrugu and 2 others

From sub10 to Giga chad in 20m.

Before / After 😻🤙😻🤙🤙
Funny weird people 01 5
Screenshot 20220828 200905 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, SubhumanCurrycel, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
I ain't watching a memuolous video in 2022. I'm not a middle schooler anymore.

Dictating the way you live your life to fit an archetype personality is quite sad

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deprived, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
why doesnt he reveal his face?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn and Seth Walsh
Ok so my boy @Seth Walsh, this is brilliant bro. As I was laughing through this I was thinking of you. I know, it's sweet of me isn't it?

They make a living mockery of fucking shit. Oh man I can't breathe rn.

Disclaimer: Do not be sippin' on anything while watching this video

Crying over a memeulous vid on his 30th birthday - “oooookaaayy male advantage really starting to kick in now guys”

1stman is comedy gold 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn and MakinItHappenReturn
Crying over a memeulous vid on his 30th birthday - “oooookaaayy male advantage really starting to kick in now guys”

1stman is comedy gold 😂😂

Oh yeah shit he was emailing him on his birthday LMAO

Fuck me I didn't even think about that. Fucking odd for a soon to be high value man

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Oh yeah shit he was emailing him on his birthday LMAO

Fuck me I didn't even think about that. Fucking odd for a soon to be high value man
It's just purely over for 1stman, idek what more to say. When he was 26 making his first videos they were all mewing videos and he was coping saying he lost his hair because of "Telogen Effluvium", when clearly he just had the MPB genes. Going "hypermasculine" is like driving a train into a brick wall at 900mph. I feel bad that he's in pain but he needs to stop resisting nature & reality if he doesn't want to go insane and have a mental breakdown and rope.

He's clearly blackpilled underneath everything but he's trying to use his channel as a cope and is trying to trick himself into believing that 120k people are subscribed to learn how to be a hypermasculine alpha and follow his footsteps rather than just to have some entertainment and a good laugh and watch him as a case study of what not to do from 26-30.

My theory about him being unemployed and just using inheritance seems to be pretty accurate though. He claims he had a top finance job in his mid 20s, but never had a college degree of any kind? Tbh 1stman looks like he'd be happier on a construction site, rather than fighting the forces that be and deluding himself into thinking he'll be a billionaire with a streaming site in 1 year, with girls choosing him over Drake and celebrities or whatever cope he even spews nowadays.

If you watch his first vids you can see how the coping and delusion evolved. And obviously turning 30 is a big trigger for realising it's pretty much over, especially when bald too. So I hope the guy seeks help coz he did say a few times "a weaker man would commit suicide over this" - re: Memeulous video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Oberyn, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
It's just purely over for 1stman, idek what more to say. When he was 26 making his first videos they were all mewing videos and he was coping saying he lost his hair because of "Telogen Effluvium", when clearly he just had the MPB genes. Going "hypermasculine" is like driving a train into a brick wall at 900mph. I feel bad that he's in pain but he needs to stop resisting nature & reality if he doesn't want to go insane and have a mental breakdown and rope.

He's clearly blackpilled underneath everything but he's trying to use his channel as a cope and is trying to trick himself into believing that 120k people are subscribed to learn how to be a hypermasculine alpha and follow his footsteps rather than just to have some entertainment and a good laugh and watch him as a case study of what not to do from 26-30.

My theory about him being unemployed and just using inheritance seems to be pretty accurate though. He claims he had a top finance job in his mid 20s, but never had a college degree of any kind? Tbh 1stman looks like he'd be happier on a construction site, rather than fighting the forces that be and deluding himself into thinking he'll be a billionaire with a streaming site in 1 year, with girls choosing him over Drake and celebrities or whatever cope he even spews nowadays.

If you watch his first vids you can see how the coping and delusion evolved. And obviously turning 30 is a big trigger for realising it's pretty much over, especially when bald too. So I hope the guy seeks help coz he did say a few times "a weaker man would commit suicide over this" - re: Memeulous video

HE STARTED THIS ENTIRE GIG AT 26??????????????????

Hang on, my man didn't even stare in his first video :ROFLMAO:

His first face appearance

• JFL
HE STARTED THIS ENTIRE GIG AT 26??????????????????

Hang on, my man didn't even stare in his first video :ROFLMAO:

His first face appearance

Fucking brutal man. He'll just expose himself over time I guess.

Didn't change at all from his first vid either.

insanely brutal hooooly:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn BTW, 1stman IS ON TREN.

Notice his breathing in recent videos. Very short of breath.

- Notice how he is literally insane "I'm that type of guy, don't fuck with guys who've lost their Dads, I take flights, car journeys" etc.

It's very easy to spot someone on tren. Reason Zyzz seemed more chill is bc he mixed Tren with benzos and other gabaergics.

But that "Mens Maxxing" guy is also on Tren. Notice how they stutter and have a really aspie, non-NT speech pattern. Even zyzz had that trait in his inspirational speeches, but he never had the hidden anger part because he was slaying daily.

NEVER go on tren. Incel on tren is either psychward within 4 months or an actual ER.

Mens Maxxing and 1stman ARE COPING WITH TRENBOLONE. It is so so so so over it's not even possible to put into words how over it is for them.

1stman hopped into a concord and crashed at full speed. REDPILL COPER - ON TREN :feelswow::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

He will devolve and get worse and worse.

1stman is an example of an UNRECOVERABLE PILL. Look at him as a case-study.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and Elvisandreaa
i caged so hard

and now i'm pretty much a small-scale drug dealer

Nicholas Cage Angrylaugh GIF by HKAtlanta

• JFL
i caged so hard

and now i'm pretty much a small-scale drug dealer

Nicholas Cage Angrylaugh GIF by HKAtlanta
Coz he inherited his Dad's money and is unemployed with no career track record and no career aged 30. It's freudian and he says "I feel like a small scale drug dealer". He doesn't outright want to say he has imposter syndrome, or admit that he inherited his Dad's will and just lies about everything.

Everybody in that video is a subhuman

@MakinItHappenReturn BTW, 1stman IS ON TREN.

Notice his breathing in recent videos. Very short of breath.

- Notice how he is literally insane "I'm that type of guy, don't fuck with guys who've lost their Dads, I take flights, car journeys" etc.

It's very easy to spot someone on tren. Reason Zyzz seemed more chill is bc he mixed Tren with benzos and other gabaergics.

But that "Mens Maxxing" guy is also on Tren. Notice how they stutter and have a really aspie, non-NT speech pattern. Even zyzz had that trait in his inspirational speeches, but he never had the hidden anger part because he was slaying daily.

NEVER go on tren. Incel on tren is either psychward within 4 months or an actual ER.

Mens Maxxing and 1stman ARE COPING WITH TRENBOLONE. It is so so so so over it's not even possible to put into words how over it is for them.

1stman hopped into a concord and crashed at full speed. REDPILL COPER - ON TREN :feelswow::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

He will devolve and get worse and worse.

1stman is an example of an UNRECOVERABLE PILL. Look at him as a case-study.
Mens maxxing bidy doesnt seem too impressive. The stuter also caught my attention however I guessed it was because he is originally a German speaker

This is utterly pathetic. At least the guys with red pill scams make money. This is just simping for mainstrea/blue pill narratives. Utterly pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back