"Men age like wine" is such absolute bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Any 18 year old Chad will fuck a 40 year old milf meanwhile 90% of foids under 25 won't even look at a man in his 30s jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, nofap, thereallegend and 5 others
Meanwhile me at 40 years old:
7BBAC4F9 E348 4418 8FD9 7A61707F8104

I look very subhuman in this photos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, humanoidsub7, the BULL and 3 others
34 here you think your 18 yo self mogs him?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18522, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
the retarded hypothetical situations on this site are so funny, your pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, kanderior, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
One of the redpill copes I hate the most. It is easily debunked plus women look after their skin better than men with their products. Men abuse alcohol and drugs RIP skin

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, dr_looksmax, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
the retarded hypothetical situations on this site are so funny, your pathetic
No, it's just the brutal truth. The only advantage older men have over younger ones is money and foids don't really give a shit about that anymore.

I predict that by the end of the decade, terms like 'the wall' will apply to MEN, not women. It will be over for 90% of us by the time we hit 30. Women will ONLY want primetime meat and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Nah, you are just subhuman with dogshit genetics, who eats dogshit food, who has dogshit self care and who is constantly stressed in his pathetic life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others
Rich men age like fine wine, if your not rich you age like cheap wine

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18522 and vermillioncorefan
Any 18 year old Chad will fuck a 40 year old milf meanwhile 90% of foids under 25 won't even look at a man in his 30s jfl.
who do you think is having sex with all the zoomer girls?

Rich men age like fine wine, if your not rich you age like cheap wine
They don't. Women are not attracted to them and just use them for money.

things are changing I see so many people now 30 year plus who look like they in their 20s and very good looking. Females and Men. Also some men that look older have appeal if they super masculine like gandy but most 30 plus guys are ignored by females aged 18-25 agree

How many times do we have to teach this lesson old man

Just because the mind can make up whatever it wants doesn't mean that it'll never come true or won't ever happen

I’d say there’s not much difference on average between the aging of men and women - women have a slightly earlier prime of 15-22, whereas male prime is 18-28, so men get a slightly longe prime but yeah it’s not some massive differnece like redpillers claim

Women also on average don’t drink, smoke or so drugs as much as men, are more likely to do skincare- and they don’t have balding to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nah old men have more smv than old women comparatively

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard