Men are better looking than women

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
this is not homosexual bs this is absolute fact.

men have better looks than women .

you may say

"buh buh but average woman mogs average man"

yeah and guess why?

fakeup
and
skincare.

in terms of bone structure in most places the men are better looking than the women#

i mean aesthetically too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, Angel, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Legit, i mean just watch a vid like this and tell me its not true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Angel and FatJattMofo
Let's assume this was true (it's not). Women still have infitinitely higher SMV than men do.

PksYbs6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3043
homosexual bs

Let's assume this was true (it's not). Women still have infitinitely higher SMV than men do.
its true and women do have a higher smv

you may say

yeah and guess why?

fakeup
and
skincare.

in terms of bone structure in most places the men are better looking than the women#

Everyone knows it. Think of a lion or a peacock. Male is always more aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and FatJattMofo
op is gay

unironically

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Robert01
no. this is a cope. though your right about fakeup.

you may say

yeah and guess why?

fakeup
and
skincare.

True to compensate for their looks women wear makeup

Everyone knows it. Think of a lion or a peacock. Male is always more aesthetic.
We humans see great beauty in the males of other species.
But the female peacocks are still hypergamous and rate 80% of male peacocks to be below a 5/10. And they are the ones who decide which male peacocks get to reproduce, not us humans.

Women decide how good looking men are. And they rate 80% of men to be below 5/10.
women are fucking idiots on average. they will call the ugliest female good looking and stunning and same with a good looking man.

meanwhile they obviously know the women looks like deformed shit and will treat the man like a god.

women are fucking idiots on average. they will call the ugliest female good looking and stunning and same with a good looking man.

meanwhile they obviously know the women looks like deformed shit and will treat the man like a god.
Cope reacc

Women decide which men they find attractive and gets to reproduce. And they are very strict.

It's an hormonal issue.
Testosterone is a gift and a curse.
A curse because many men will surrender to their urges for a faked up entitled sow.
Without testosterone/insane libido, women would be invisible to rational men.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It's an hormonal issue.
A curse because many men will surrender to their urges for a faked up entitled sow.
Yes, but it's not only hormones. Eggs are expensive while sperm is cheap. Women's investment in the case of a pregnancy is much higher and longer in duration than a men's investment. It has to do with much more than just hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
It's an hormonal issue.
low T cope

So true!
Most white women or asians look like shit without make up, slayers will know that. Thanks god i am attracted to Latinas, a lot of them look also good without make up

Yes, but it's not only hormones. Eggs are expensive while sperm is cheap. Women's investment in the case of a pregnancy is much higher and longer in duration than a men's investment. It has to do with much more than just hormones.
You are right to mention that.

So true!
Most white women or asians look like shit without make up, slayers will know that. Thanks god i am attracted to Latinas, a lot of them look also good without make up
@Gudru ?

Sure. Just put your real face or nothing instead of jerking off on your avatar.
lol you talk shit about testosterone then complain about my avatar.

you have t levels bellow buzz feed level

lol you talk shit about testosterone then complain about my avatar.

you have t levels bellow buzz feed level
I am just realistic. And I said T was also a gift (that I prefer to have)
I am just no more a pig striving to do a sow.
It's one of the advantage of aging.

I am just realistic. And I said T was also a gift (that I prefer to have)
I am just no more a pig striving to do a sow.
It's one of the advantage of aging.
you only say its an advantage because you are not a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you only say its an advantage because you are not a slayer
:lul:
I have been fucking good asses since I am 15 yo.
NON STOP.
And I am 46 yo.
I don't care about my PSL but my results.

It's an hormonal issue.
The solution is pump and dump like chad does. If betas wouldn't settle for a used up mediocre pussy with once a week pitty sex women would have it much worse and would think twice about their life decisions. But billy the beta pays women to fuck Chad. awesome!

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
:lul:
I have been fucking good asses since I am 15 yo.
NON STOP.
And I am 46 yo.
I don't care about my PSL but my results.
think of it like this. if you actually had any testosterone giving you sex drive you would completely fuck off the idea of it being good to not have a sex drive.

the brain is controlled by hormones a lot.

also you said that but I doubt it tbh since there is no reason to stop fucking bitches

Chads are smarter indeed. Because they can.
I just pity my acquaintances with their fat nagging wives. Not even speaking of betas who accept high lay count women past 35yo and marry them. Like paying for the most expensive scraps you can think of.
Such a shame.
think of it like this. if you actually had any testosterone giving you sex drive you would completely fuck off the idea of it being good to not have a sex drive.

the brain is controlled by hormones a lot.

also you said that but I doubt it tbh since there is no reason to stop fucking bitches
Your are right. I can't say that my hormones are at the same level than when I was 20yo for sure (even though I do EVERY THING to keep it the highest I can).
Still, I think daily meditation played a huge role to master my emotions/urges on a daily basis. I see them coming before it's too late.

Last edited: