Re:Nordic women are ugly

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice
I've been saying this for a long time,Nordic women are not goodlooking,they're mid at best on average.the median is like a 4.I live in a all white town.

Latinas are hot.there was one black user on org that said puerto rican are very pretty on average and I've noticed that myself on the west side with alot of latinas.

these are mestizas.

most people are white worshipping racists that think white better and non-caucasoid or brown=ugly.it's a delusion of the finest.

the best coloring is dark black jet black hair(the darker the better)that's dead straight or wavy and yellow or reddish coloring and dark lashes on women.

add hips and exotic features and that is just a bombshell.

I'm caucasoid and look like Chad white but don't prefer caucasoid women,I prefer exotic latinas.and euro/mena-centric mulattas with booty.

Latinas make me go into simp mode,fantasy mode and give me a boner just thinking about them.

tbh,light features are pretty bland.I don't find it attractive usually.I find it a turn off.it looks bland,sickly and cold.I don't know how you can find a corpse looking woman attractive.many tribal peoples across the world thought they were ghosts.

non-stacey white women look like oni monsters as the medieval japanese said.trolls.monsters.

btw,I'm not anti-white despite not be attracted to white women.I'm a hardcore republican,but i support MASS LEGAL latino immigration.the more latina staceys the better,and we need latino men to breed the next generation of latinas.i support LEGAL immigration of latin americans,I loved miami,I am against other immigration though(Yeah I'm a blackpill looksist).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jormungandr, flippasav and trueceI
You were not an Ethiopian man born in a mestizo body?

I look like chad white but am part choctaw,this is irrelevant to the post

I don't like (popular)latino culture,it's degenerate,I just like the look

mexican women look like trash as do any majority indigenous mwomen,the best are triracial mestizas with 20% afrivcan to bring out the butt,and balanced euro mixture to soften the face.habesha women are on par,but the average habesha woman is a 7 so that's pretty good.average and median western woman of any race is a 4 or below.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
Based and so are Western European women who all look like men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy and yandex99
Med girls fog

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
IMG 7229

Jokes asides there’s probably an equal amount of unattractive med women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx and BitchBoy
Based and so are Western European women who all look like men
Med girls too, I never understood the hype around them. They are the kind of women who look the most like men in all of Europe. Among the countries I visited, where there were more women who looked like men was in Portugal and Italy, but specifically in Portugal

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I look like chad white but am part choctaw,this is irrelevant to the post

I don't like (popular)latino culture,it's degenerate,I just like the look

mexican women look like trash as do any majority indigenous mwomen,the best are triracial mestizas with 20% afrivcan to bring out the butt,and balanced euro mixture to soften the face.habesha women are on par,but the average habesha woman is a 7 so that's pretty good.average and median western woman of any race is a 4 or below.
Mexican girls are not ugly; they are hot asf.

Med girls too, I never understood the hype around them. They are the kind of women who look the most like men in all of Europe. Among the countries I visited, where there were more women who looked like men was in Portugal and Italy, but specifically in Portugal
Iberians have long midfaces so I avoid them. I also believe they’re the most masc out of all southern europeans. Italy actually has plenty of foggers check out Monica Bellucci

• +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
so you're a white male and youd rather rape your genes with some expired jewish farm equipment instead of white Aryan stacy?

so you're a white male and youd rather rape your genes with some expired jewish farm equipment instead of white Aryan stacy?
this is so tiktok bro we go to AGARTHA ! Zyzz aryan creatine !

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pablomaxx and e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU