Men are celebrating throughout the nation after the Roe v Wade reversal!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Happymen

Last night, men celebrated together in peace and harmony. Some were so happy that they cried.

Manhappycry

Women are waking up this morning to a new and better nation. One that says, "No, woman! You will not kill your baby you stupid fucking cunt!"

Happymen2

But this is only the first victory! Many more to come. Next agenda, Parenting License.

Joyfulman

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Gargantuan, Wallenberg and 1 other person
It will be worse for incels. Women will be even pickier when choosing sex partners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
Yeah men are looking forward to all those child support payments

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, Deleted member 17791, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Johnnybegood
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ALP
chads are statistical anomaly. They don't exist in day to day life.

Most women can't get chad.
Yeah, so they will fuck chadlites and HTNs which are chads IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and ALP
It will be worse for incels. Women will be even pickier when choosing sex partners.
Eh. Those proabortionists are less than 0.01% of the nation. But I somewhat get it as to women surviving paycheck by paycheck, how can they balance motherhood and paying bills? Well, for starters, stop being a bitch to the man that impregnates her. That way, he can help support her. But when she's a nasty cunt, men want nothing to do with her. The ones that know her. That is. Dating apps should have FACT CHECKERS.

So say Lilly, the 105-pound fuckhole apparatus has a dating profile. She just recently broke up with a good guy. He left her because she's a bitch and whore. Anyway, under her profile will have a FACT CHECKER that might read, "Did You Know? Lilly has been on dozens of dates and the men she dated, THIS is what they had to say:" Then it'll include comments from those men.

Bubba (56)
Ugh. That Lilly's something else. On the first date, I didn't even have to mention rimjob and there she goes! Exploring my shithole. Ugh-ugh-ugh. She ghosted me after I discovered my wallet was missing.

Greg (26)
She's evil! I caught her placing a voodoo doll under my bed. Sick bitch!

Bob (60)
I thought it would be special dating a younger gal. But damn, nigga, Lilly is not a girl. She's got a penis! For real. But hey, I don't judge. I'm at that age where ANYTHING GOES!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Exciting victory! What we need to do next is appoint men as women's voices. So if she needs to say something, she'll need to get approval from a guy first. Preferably, her bf/husband/owner.