Men are cocksuckers and useless

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Women are inherently evil, solipsistic and psychopathic BUT none of that would happen without men enabling them to act like that

They only do it coz they know men will put up with it. They fuck with ugly men in public coz they know if the guy's based and knocks them out, other "men" will try to kill him

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, vermillioncorefan, Shkreliii and 5 others
I mean yeah the truth is women only have any meaning in the world due to sex and reproduction

If we were both able to reproduce through breathing and had 0 need for a reproduction attraction society they would go extinct in cave times nobody would even remember

The fact they hold sexual importance is why men Inforce their rights

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, xtremfailer and Primalsplit
I mean yeah the truth is women only have any meaning in the world due to sex and reproduction

If we were both able to reproduce through breathing and had 0 need for a reproduction attraction society they would go extinct in cave times nobody would even remember

Women are inherently evil, solipsistic and psychopathic BUT none of that would happen without men enabling them to act like that

They only do it coz they know men will put up with it. They fuck with ugly men in public coz they know if the guy's based and knocks them out, other "men" will try to kill him
Tbh there should be a case study on this. Beating women vs not beating women population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and WeiWei
you are evil too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and autistic_tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Kill all men.:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
If you hit a woman, she will get mad at you and eventually forgive you for it, but may god have mercy on you if another man sees you doing it. Men will attack you and maybe even kill you for putting your hands on a woman. So who’s the real problem here? It’s men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and the BULL
yeah men built civilization and run it, so they bear ultimate responsibility for what happens to it. The strength of a feminist movement in a country is proportional to how weak that country's men are, which is why feminism in South Korea is even worse than in the West. The question is, what led to men becoming weak and losing control of their society like this?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, xtremfailer and ascension

and counterintuitively for cucks the more rights they grant them the less sex they receive jfl

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
If you hit a woman, she will get mad at you and eventually forgive you for it, but may god have mercy on you if another man sees you doing it. Men will attack you and maybe even kill you for putting your hands on a woman. So who’s the real problem here? It’s men.
Yes that's what I'm saying, I think we agree

Tbh there should be a case study on this. Beating women vs not beating women population.
such a violent thing for u to say sny hahahaha

• Woah
Reactions: Sny