Men are crazy for not liking feet + anus

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Seriously it's so hard for me to wrap my head around why most men aren't into feet + anus of a woman. Like, have you not ever seen feet(soles) so gorgeous you just wanna sniff, massage and caress them? Like, worship and make love to them? Especially in soiled white socks, ankle socks especially? Ffs

Or how about anus? Think about it. You get to potentially get e coli for literally digesting her shit, but you also get to SMELL her pussy and ass at the same time. Can you be more intimiate with YOUR woman than eat her ass out? Where her digestion ends so you essentially become part of her digestion?

I'm not kidding. Like, I just saw this chinese bitch called XIALAN post again on her IG and man this bitch is CRAZY. Like, holy fuck if this isn't AI... Fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, <6PSLcel, TUSSELEIF and 6 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, WeiWei and ascension
Seriously it's so hard for me to wrap my head around why most men aren't into feet + anus of a woman. Like, have you not ever seen feet(soles) so gorgeous you just wanna sniff, massage and caress them? Like, worship and make love to them? Especially in soiled white socks, ankle socks especially? Ffs

Or how about anus? Think about it. You get to potentially get e coli for literally digesting her shit, but you also get to SMELL her pussy and ass at the same time. Can you be more intimiate with YOUR woman than eat her ass out? Where her digestion ends so you essentially become part of her digestion?

I'm not kidding. Like, I just saw this chinese bitch called XIALAN post again on her IG and man this bitch is CRAZY. Like, holy fuck if this isn't AI... Fuck.
3372863 3372694 2408170 csvbb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeater23, Deleted member 62070, 5'8manlet and 10 others
You're a disgrace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Gilbert_Durandal, Ultimate SUbhuman and 2 others

have you ever had sex? you will instantly lose even oral interests once you have sex.
also your disgusting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei and fukmylyf

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, lemonnz and WeiWei

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and WeiWei
have you ever had sex? you will instantly lose even oral interests once you have sex.
also your disgusting
Yes I haev and I got to eat out her ass and I got sick from it but I don't or didn't care I was too fucking horny. I loved also just how pink and "inflamed" her asshole looked, like I didn't specifically ask her but I just knew that she had to have been taking MASSIVE logs of shits for her asshole to be so inflamed.

She was 4/10 max but she had nice feet and a good looking anus so idc also I'm barely a 4 myself so what do I care.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jnumber01, Deleted member 61895 and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 62070 and lemonnz
I love anus

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

Bro... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
B..B..BBB.BBUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM

a tiktokcel litterly dm'd me this screenshot confused

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
B..B..BBB.BBUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM

a tiktokcel litterly dm'd me this screenshot confused

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Who cares about some shitstained ring and everyone admits to liking feet (soles for me) in 2024.

Nice feet > wide hips > gl face > ass > tits

I'd never wanna lick anyone's feet but the anus? Give it to me rn man

have she ever been blowing u in bed and u push her head down and she kicks her feet in the air and u see her milky soles