Men are low T in 2021 and puberty is shit

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Nowadays you normally see men injecting steroids and many more but they still have the low T development (puberty)

Its fucking brutal small wrists, small frame but copes with fat and muscle mass.
Whites, blacks, ethnics all of them have average or low testosterone, also anyone can be high DHT yet low T.

Frame is a really good indicator of high puberty T, for example big wrists = bigger bones, big thick hands, big feet, hand ratio shit and many more things

So many men in gym have small frame and cope with bideltoid and their backs, they dont look any % intimidating to me, but these days i think they are more tall in height but not actually big boned.

Now of course this guy would slay but look at his body he had shit puberty development (hormones) and copes with steroids, looks bloated as fuck with small bones but copes with fat and muscle mass to make him seem bigger.

If you have a ogre looking body you should be thankful because that means you have high T and your puberty was really good.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARENT STILL 21 - 23
1. Hormonemaxx (Testosterone, DHT, Growth hormone and many more)
2. Workout, lift heavy weights
3. Nutriton like Vitamin D, K
4. Sleep

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, RoundHouse, Deleted member 15305 and 10 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Baldingman1998, Lihito and 5 others
My grandpa hand and wrist mogs me but I heightmog him hard

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
My grandpa hand and wrist mogs me but I heightmog him hard
heightmogging doesnt mean shit even women are tall these days

this is coming from me who is 6 0 and has 6 3 armspan

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
heightmogging doesnt mean shit even women are tall these days

this is coming from me who is 6 0 and has 6 3 armspan
Nah the height mog is by far the most brutal one. Face and height are the most important traits for men.
Also height>frame as long as not complete subhuman framecel

Who cares about frame as long it’s not below average it don’t matter. Face and height matters much more.
i agree but i still want big frame

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Nah the height mog is by far the most brutal one. Face and height are the most important traits for men.
Also height>frame as long as not complete subhuman framecel
No frame mog is even more brutal did you even read my thread bro?

having small frame = shit puberty

being tall = anyone, even women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Slob and datboijj

Most women arwnt tall

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and datboijj
Also how does OP feel about getting manhandled by
this man child
hunter x hunter this has beend so many times but look at him omf GIF

I See You Drinking GIF by BrownSugarApp

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BearBoy
22 inch bideltoids

this is op btw @germanlooks @ChinMaxxd @hebbewem
Uvo vs Adult Gon : r/HunterXHunter

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and datboijj
Prime girls don’t like guys like that in op lol… roastie magnet

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, CANI, Preoximerianas and 2 others

Do you think a woman cares about your wrist and clavicle size more than your height?
Height mogs frame because frame can be changed/frauded with muscles.
But height can’t be changed.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Do you think a woman cares about your wrist and clavicle size more than your height?
Height mogs frame because frame can be changed/frauded with muscles.
But height can’t be changed.
again this is true if you only care about slaying like the guy in the video

but in reality if you are really into blackpills frame is ultimate mogger feature, like intimidating

women cheat on the man even if he is really tall

Yea but teens still like older pretty boys/maesthetics instead of ogres
Based on what do you know this retard? In germany all the teen girls are dreaming about men with beards, bodyhair

i know this because i watched alot of youtube videos about germany. My relationships too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink
Based on what do you know this retard? In germany all the teen girls are dreaming about men with beards, bodyhair

i know this because i watched alot of youtube videos about germany. My relationships too
Yeaaa no
They can run niche game with young girls with daddy issues but most don’t like hairy dudes

stubble is ok but beards are considered gross

@Biggdink Girls who are 16 - 18 aleardy want a masculine man with beards, bodyhair ofc not all but most of them want

If you arent low IQ you will understand that

High testosterone (man) = wanting feminine women
High estrogen (woman) = wanting masculine man

• Hmm...
@Biggdink Girls who are 16 - 18 aleardy want a masculine man with beards, bodyhair ofc not all but most of them want

They want maesthetic guys
Also most 18-20 girls on apps set age range 18-24 max

they don’t like older looking guys

They want maesthetic guys
Also most 18-20 girls on apps set age range 18-24 max

they don’t like older looking guys
Bro stop being low IQ and think for once

18 - 24 looking guys can look very masculine, i am age 18 and look masculine as fuck beard, bodyhair

You can still look younger with a beard and bodyhair, for example collagen and more

Do you actually think these whores take tiktoker fags serious? they just use them to fuck and status, but they dont look intimidating at all which doesnt keep the relationship but she goes and cheats with other men

Beards, bodyhair, big frame is seen as big dick energy for women

They want a masc jaw >beard

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Biggdink
They want a masc jaw >beard
@Biggdink

Here girls and women are mostly for beard look

Even if its stubble you think they wouldnt choose a fullbeard over shaven?

• JFL
Bro stop being low IQ and think for once

18 - 24 looking guys can look very masculine, i am age 18 and look masculine as fuck beard, bodyhair

You can still look younger with a beard and bodyhair, for example collagen and more

Do you actually think these whores take tiktoker fags serious? they just use them to fuck and status, but they dont look intimidating at all which doesnt keep the relationship but she goes and cheats with other men

Beards, bodyhair, big frame is seen as big dick energy for women
Depends on a girl
I’m clean shaven most of the time and some girls have said they prefer me with stubble while others say facial hair is ewww after few days

very few girls like full beards tho

And you can look high t without facial hair if you have above average lower third

@Biggdink

Here girls and women are mostly for beard look

Even if its stubble you think they wouldnt choose a fullbeard over shaven?

Stubble = clean shaven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> full beard

Depends on a girl
I’m clean shaven most of the time and some girls have said they prefer me with stubble while others say facial hair is ewww after few days

very few girls like full beards tho

And you can look high t without facial hair if you have above average lower third
Well its better to have a girl that prefers your stubble or fullbeard than a hormonal problem dopamine deprived bitch who screams at you to shave all the time

I
Well its better to have a girl that prefers your stubble or fullbeard than a hormonal problem dopamine deprived bitch who screams at you to shave all the time
Ime bi girls hate facial hair and their number keeps increasing thanks to Netflix

I

Ime bi girls hate facial hair and their number keeps increasing thanks to Netflix
Dont give a fuck about them anyways i get real women and not mentally disabled lgbt whores

Prime girls don’t like guys like that in op lol… roastie magnet
Even roasties are disgusted by beards. More and more women becoming savvy enough to detect weak jawlines. Beardfishing is on the same level as hatfishing.

Even roasties are disgusted by beards. More and more women becoming savvy enough to detect weak jawlines. Beardfishing is on the same level as hatfishing.
only someone who cant grow one would say that

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Bones aren't related to testosterone, if thats was true then women who have 6.2 inch wrists and males with the same circumference would have same T, but we all kniw that isn't the case. The most T a women can have is 35 ng/dl, while even soyboys have 300 ng/dl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CANI, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Bones aren't related to testosterone, if thats was true then women who have 6.2 inch wrists and males with the same circumference would have same T, but we all kniw that isn't the case. The most T a women can have is 35 ng/dl, while even soyboys have 300 ng/dl
Right

Last edited:
"Testosterone is an important hormone for both bone gain and maintenance in men. Hypogonadal men have accelerated bone turnover and increased fracture risk. In these men, administration of testosterone inhibits bone resorption and maintains bone mass."

Growth hormone plays the biggest role though

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
"Testosterone is an important hormone for both bone gain and maintenance in men. Hypogonadal men have accelerated bone turnover and increased fracture risk. In these men, administration of testosterone inhibits bone resorption and maintains bone mass."

Growth hormone plays the biggest role though
Im going to kms if i found out im hypogonadal with my 6.3 inch wrists, definitely killing myself or coping hsrd with heroin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BearBoy
Im going to kms if i found out im hypogonadal with my 6.3 inch wrists, definitely killing myself or coping hsrd with heroin
Damn bro whats ur age?

ITS OVER ONLY ACROMEGALY MIGHT HELP YOU NOW
My dick is 18cm tho and that is a high T trait, wrists are mostly about genetics i think, my mom has bigger wrists then me, women never T mog men so it can't be from Testosterone. I build muscles in the gym natty normally too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BearBoy
My dick is 18cm tho and that is a high T trait, wrists are mostly about genetics i think, my mom has bigger wrists then me, women never T mog men so it can't be from Testosterone. I build muscles in the gym natty normally too
but it isnt thick right? i know people can have long dicks but they can be really thin

Also ur right about dick size its hormones i measured mine when i was 16 and it was at 21cm now i didnt measure though

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6380
Any tips for pubertymaxxing a 17 year old

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Any tips for pubertymaxxing a 17 year old
I said in the thread hormones, going to the gym lifting heavy weights and sprinting alot

doing pull ups all the time, hanging

Also inject CJC dac with taking mk677 or just inject HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
I said in the thread hormones, going to the gym lifting heavy weights and sprinting alot

doing pull ups all the time, hanging

Also inject CJC dac with taking mk677 or just inject HGH
Injecting is retarded because you're stopping your body' natural production of the hormone

Gym on the other hand i agree. And i don't need to hang cuz im 6ft

Injecting is retarded because you're stopping your body' natural production of the hormone

Gym on the other hand i agree. And i don't need to hang cuz im 6ft
No injecting hgh or CJC DAC doesnt turn your natural production off

maybe for 1 - 3 days after that it continues to go on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Parents fault also

• +1
Reactions: SAR
Also ur right about dick size its hormones i measured mine when i was 16 and it was at 21cm now i didnt measure though
7.1×5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787