Men are natures lab rats

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Have you ever noticed how men tend to be extreme on many outliers... You will see men in the lowest areas of society with the most issues. But also you will find on the right side of the outliers all geniuses and savants tend to be male too.

This is because Men are nature's experimental gender men intentionally are given more dramatic traits due to only having one x chromosome. This is why nearly everyone with autism or adhd is a man if one x chromosome has a trait this means the man will get it. Whereas women get two x chromosomes its much rarer for them to receive abnormalities.

Since men are disposable nature can afford for a lot more defective men if it means a lottery chance of one man having a weird trait that helps him survive if one male is extremely successful he might have dozens of kids. Some extremely successful men have fathered hundreds of children. Compared with women who if they survive to 12 are almost guaranteed to have a few kids but won't have a lot of kids. This is why women are much less varied then men. If nearly every woman can have a kid then it makes sense to make them not exhibit weird traits that could get them killed. Whereas a lot of men already die without kids so it makes sense to experiment around with them so they might have a trait on the cutting edge.

Also some of this is due to women naturally conforming more. Even woman with abnormalities are far more likely to take active efforts to mask these and fit in. For a woman going against the grain from whoever was in power was very dangerous. It was frequent that a tribe might kill all their men and keep them to themselves if they were to rebel they would also die so switching teams and conforming to the most powerful people was very important. This is why I never take what most women say too seriously. The same women who are hardcore leftists and feminists today would all be Nazis 80 years ago in germany. In france when the Nazis occupied it half of French women dated a German soldier. If right wing nationalism was popular culture you would see women getting into this again no matter what they say they want

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Daniel Plainview, Zylk and 8 others
dn rd + you're gay

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17829, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Have you ever noticed how men tend to be extreme on many outliers... You will see men in the lowest areas of society with the most issues. But also you will find on the right side of the outliers all geniuses and savants tend to be male too.

This is because Men are nature's experimental gender men intentionally are given more dramatic traits due to only having one x chromosome. This is why nearly everyone with autism or adhd is a man if one x chromosome has a trait this means the man will get it. Whereas women get two x chromosomes its much rarer for them to receive abnormalities.

Since men are disposable nature can afford for a lot more defective men if it means a lottery chance of one man having a weird trait that helps him survive if one male is extremely successful he might have dozens of kids. Some extremely successful men have fathered hundreds of children. Compared with women who if they survive to 12 are almost guaranteed to have a few kids but won't have a lot of kids. This is why women are much less varied then men. If nearly every woman can have a kid then it makes sense to make them not exhibit weird traits that could get them killed. Whereas a lot of men already die without kids so it makes sense to experiment around with them so they might have a trait on the cutting edge.

Also some of this is due to women naturally conforming more. Even women with abnormalities are far more likely to take active efforts to mask these and fit in. For a woman going against the grain from whoever was in power was very dangerous. It was frequent that a tribe might kill all their men and keep them to themselves if they were to rebel they would also die so switching teams and conforming to the most powerful people was very important. This is why I never take what most women say too seriously. The same women who are hardcore leftists and feminists today would all be Nazis 80 years ago in germany. In france when the Nazis occupied it half of French women dated a German soldier. If right wing nationalism was popular culture you would see women getting into this again no matter what they say they want
X sex chromosome linked inheritance pill destroyed me

The mothers genetics plays a much bigger role than the father and since even femlets get laid incels will continue to be produced forever

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, thereallegend and 3 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 17829, Solidcoin and 6 others
idk where you copy/pasted this from but high IQ

X sex chromosome linked inheritance pill destroyed me

The mothers genetics plays a much bigger role than the father and since even femlets get laid incels will continue to be produced forever
You still get a lot of traits from your father. But its weird this is also why men are bald and women don't get bald as much for a woman to be bald there needs to be 2 hairloss chromosomes whereas a man just needs one from his father or mother.

So its more so that the paternal and maternal genes have no checks on them if you get one weird trait from either parent it tends to be dominant so if you get the gene from autism you from either parents you will 100% be autistic.

So lets say your mother gives you a gene that is likely to give you autism you will have it 100% whereas a girl would need two copies of the same defective X chromsome to get autism. Also there are Y chromosomes that have control over this too

So a if your dad has balding on the y chromsome you will be bald regardless of your mother but if your mother has a trait that causes baldness and you get it you will also be bald. This effect on men makes mutations more likely to be exhibited in men. Could be good you could be like Ghengas Khan or Steve Jobs or you could end up like Chris Chan nature is willing to roll the dice on you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 2729, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PubertyMaxxer

Also some of this is due to women naturally conforming more. Even woman with abnormalities are far more likely to take active efforts to mask these and fit in. For a woman going against the grain from whoever was in power was very dangerous. It was frequent that a tribe might kill all their men and keep them to themselves if they were to rebel they would also die so switching teams and conforming to the most powerful people was very important. This is why I never take what most women say too seriously. The same women who are hardcore leftists and feminists today would all be Nazis 80 years ago in germany. In france when the Nazis occupied it half of French women dated a German soldier. If right wing nationalism was popular culture you would see women getting into this again no matter what they say they want
Good thread and scientifically accurate. I approve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person

Do you study biology? I did a degree in it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11126
Do you study biology? I did a degree in it
I did take AP Bio in HS yeah... I would never major in it though because its a bs class only use would be if I went to med school. In another life maybe but I learned very quickly medicine is a very evil field if I'm going to sell out my morals I'm going to do something a little easier. I would only go that route if I believed in it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
the foid things they want her to be attracted to them. has she ever heard of rape jfl at her entitlement
You still get a lot of traits from your father. But its weird this is also why men are bald and women don't get bald as much for a woman to be bald there needs to be 2 hairloss chromosomes whereas a man just needs one from his father or mother.

So its more so that the paternal and maternal genes have no checks on them if you get one weird trait from either parent it tends to be dominant so if you get the gene from autism you from either parents you will 100% be autistic.

So lets say your mother gives you a gene that is likely to give you autism you will have it 100% whereas a girl would need two copies of the same defective X chromsome to get autism. Also there are Y chromosomes that have control over this too

So a if your dad has balding on the y chromsome you will be bald regardless of your mother but if your mother has a trait that causes baldness and you get it you will also be bald. This effect on men makes mutations more likely to be exhibited in men. Could be good you could be like Ghengas Khan or Steve Jobs or you could end up like Chris Chan nature is willing to roll the dice on you.
that is why I'm manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
the foid things they want her to be attracted to them. has she ever heard of rape jfl at her entitlement

that is why I'm manlet
Yeah this is why incels will always exist lol. It applies to looks as well most girls with two decent parents won't be ugly but a guy could still end up ugly and short.

You are a smart user. Well thought out posts, stand out from the rest

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
You’ve been killing it with the observations lately. You’re describing what I thought myself but could never put into words because of my low IQ

• Love it
basically we are fucking worthless

got it

and knew that anyways

• +1
basically we are fucking worthless

got it

and knew that anyways
Not all men are worthless just most men. But a few men are worth their weight in gold. Think of men like a risky investment they have the potential to do more then 5 women put together or they could do nothing. Men often live on the extremes either being failures or successes whereas almost all women will at least attain a mediocre life but they probably will never be exceptional in any way.

the fascism of nazi germany was humanity coming to the cusp of the next stage of evolution. but the jews got in the way as usual

the fascism of nazi germany was humanity coming to the cusp of the next stage of evolution. but the jews got in the way as usual
Elaborate please...

Elaborate please...
nature was utilizing hitler to remove a genetic blight. we are now seeing the effects of the mistake we made 70 years ago. germany's defeat, and the allie's victory delayed human progress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 11126
nature was utilizing hitler to remove a genetic blight. we are now seeing the effects of the mistake we made 70 years ago
A dysgenic stupid population is far easier the manage. Maintaining power over a dysgenic people is easier