men are pathetic worthless scums

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i enjoy watching them suffer like stray dogs. i enjoy watching them ranting about no pussy on social media. men are the inferior, pathetic gender and deserve only to experience horrible things in this life. i won at life, because i have a female brain, i have leech off mentality + low libido.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, glaruz, Aero and 10 others
They are nothing compared to the evil that is foids

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Heinrich Schmidt, borntosuffer and 3 others
and women do all these but more extreme

• +1
Reactions: chincel11
If being evil equals not being a dumb suck of shit Who can't keep the cock in his pants i Guess they are

men created everything

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
and women do all these but more extreme
Nope, they have a superior brain. Men are only Better at being slave drone workers

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and dna_cel
I was bullied by a girl when I was young and they're the most devilish creatures on earth

They can't physically hurt you, but they enjoy mentally bullying you, kinda "dominating" you in a way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx and install gentoo
Yeah, so that superior people could enjoy Life Better lmao if that's not being dumb idk what It Is
so technically i shouldnt have surgery and try to ascend and just stop trying ?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I was bullied by a girl when I was young and they're the most devilish creatures on earth

They can't physically hurt you, but they enjoy mentally bullying you, kinda "dominating" you in a way
foids are beyond evil brah

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Legit.

So many men are utterly pathetic and seeing how so many behave is utterly embarassing

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Bomber517 and the BULL
i enjoy watching them suffer like stray dogs. i enjoy watching them ranting about no pussy on social media. men are the inferior, pathetic gender and deserve only to experience horrible things in this life. i won at life, because i have a female brain, i have leech off mentality + low libido.
Wadda ya hear? Wadda ya say?

How's my Italian stallion? How's tha boy?

Hahahhah

Get some help

Im so sorry, I wish karma hits her but we both know she’s probably having the time of her life getting simped and Spoiled by betas.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Autismcel
Im so sorry, I wish karma hits her but we both know she’s probably having the time of her life getting simped and Spoiled by betas.
Not her fault pal. Blame pathetic horny men

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and dna_cel
-:feelstastyman::feelsgah::feelspepo::smonk::feelsuhh::feelshah::soy:

Women have high libido

I agree with you. Men are pathetic cucked simps that care about mogging each other just to fuck a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and the BULL
Women have high libido
If they had High libido, they would fuck with whatever. The world would Just be a big orgy. The fact that they only like chads Is due to low libido, they Need extremely High sexual stimulus to feel horny.

Ropemaxx

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
This is why a refer to you as the CUCK. Because you rant like someone with obviously low testosterone levels. Like you sound so desperate for pussy making this

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Men are the ones that sustain foids behavior (by simping and paying for shit) and turn them evil. I've never had a problem with a foid. It's always men that cuck you, steal your crushes, make them into sluts, etc.

• +1
This is why a refer to you as the CUCK. Because you rant like someone with obviously low testosterone levels. Like you sound so desperate for pussy making this
I think you're too low iq to understand that. Also no i don't give a shit about pooossy lmao not my problem

• +1
Reactions: plukee
If they had High libido, they would fuck with whatever. The world would Just be a big orgy. The fact that they only like chads Is due to low libido, they Need extremely High sexual stimulus to feel horny.
sad that a human like you exists org has truly fallen

I think you're too low iq to understand that. Also no i don't give a shit about pooossy lmao not my problem
I understand it perfectly and I personally think the mods should change your username to the CUCK

• JFL
I understand it perfectly and I personally think the mods should change your username to the CUCK
The cuck because i despise "High t men" that would fuck a trash bin, pay for her shit then rant about muhhhh le womenzzz bad??

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
men will drop their "brothers" once the opportunity to consume the rotten leftovers of roast beef comes around no matter how long it has been since they have known each other
men willingly support and promote the "evil" behaviour they complain about in women
"MUH MEN CREATED EVERYTHING!" for sure, isn't this modern wagecuck society men built full of toxicity and slavery so great :forcedsmile:
the real high iq was the women who sat back comfortably while men worked and died

male bullies also do that + they shove you in the lockers lol

The cuck because i despise "High t men" that would fuck a trash bin, pay for her shit then rant about muhhhh le womenzzz bad??
Oh no i agree with you on that boyo. Like men who just fuck anything that’s low value should be shamed. But it’s just the way you go about it. Like if a greycel sees the title of this thread they’ll think you sound like a complete white knight for hating men.

male bullies also do that + they shove you in the lockers lol
male bullies actually get physical with you (you'll fuck them up in the end by fighting them cuz being submissive towards another man is gay) but girls on the other hand you can't fight them or shit

but girls on the other hand you can't fight them or shit
guess why? because simp MEN decided you cant hit le fragile wittle womans
who will attack you for defending yourself against a woman? simp MEN

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel