Men have it easy

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The main reason why I don’t feel sorry for the incel types is because I really just don’t get it…

When men talk about their “mortal anguish” it is ALWAYS the same naked cry for sexual access coated with infinite cuckold imaginations: women fuck countless other men, they fuck dogs, all of which are better than me, I’m mogged, everyone but me is available to everyone else, only I must suffer yada yada…

I don’t even dispute the emotional validity of this (I don’t care to lol) but I just wish this was something more complex and tasteful…

B-b-but women also-
But women also… have to put up with your wax poetics about how everything in life has to revolve around domination. They have to navigate the world created for you by the likes of you; they are forced to accept your desires for order and hierarchy – everything “bad” about modern women really is a mere byproduct of them trying to be men (careerism, credentialism, hypersexuality, striver mentality etc).
They put on the pants because you are a failure.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, NoseProphecy and 5.5psl
Hahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaa

Why is it that your sentence structuring is always immaculate and tryhard but there is almost a shocking level of lack of insight in your posts? It always circles back into itself in a self contained system which was only in reality , an object of enervation of nerves predicated upon an instinctive( mostly negative) emotional response in the first place . I’ve literally seen Iam good boy have more insights in a few scattered comments than you in 9/10 threads you make .

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Clown Show, Celphony and 2 others
Why is it that your sentence structuring is always immaculate and tryhard but there is almost a shocking level of lack of insight in your posts? It always circles back into itself in a self contained system which was only in reality , an object of enervation of nerves predicated upon an instinctive( mostly negative) emotional response in the first place . I’ve literally seen Iam good boy have more insights in a few scattered comments than you in 9/10 threads you make .
legit, i was so bored.

I legit thought this post was a parody or Copypasta until I recognise this chink’s trademark verbiage

This is the cadence that I'm going for but in written form, I'm surprised that you are reading into my stuff so much and yet still don't get it... I suppose that he is a bigger deal STATESIDE than in INDIA, but who knows?
Fucking rube, fucking philistine...

Soulless chink!! :feelsohh::feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
What a faggot hahahahaha

dnrd only 6,5 tall chads JFL

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
made for sbc