Men are status objects. Women sexual.

X

x69

?????? ????
Let's agree that we see women as sexual objects (which we all do).
Most of us think of sex, kissing, hugging, sexual energy whatever.

Brutal black-pill: Status destroys looks even if you look subhuman af.

But not the status of Mark Zuckerberg or Elon musk. Or some rich af hong kong millionaire.
Money gives status but only if you use it good.

Blackpill: Girls go for males who increase their status around other girls.

That's why ugly known drug-dealers still get laid. That ugly drugdealer could have a little brother of 12 years and even he will get status from his brother.
Even his little brother will get 11-12 yo girls.. not because those girls do drug. But because his brother is high status (doesn't matter why).

Even the musician that doesn't know how to play will get laid if he's known in his city. Having friends that are included in a popular social circle also increase status.

but @x69 .. those girls might fuck you but they'll still be thinking of Chad

They won't.. even if they did do you care about her pleasure so much? Are you still that blue-pilled that you want to please girls?

" i WaNT tO LOOksMax JuSt tO plEaSe gIrLs"
fuck you and your whole blue-pilled genetic line.

Looks + Frame + Height already give you a certain amount of status.

Pleasing people don't give you status. It only shows weakness.

Never show weakness but increase status.

No girl from 14-24 will risk fucking a Chad if it's linked with bad backlash from her social circle.
Only if she's 100% sure nobody finds out a girl will fuck anybody. No standards.

@Nibba @Intel.Imperitive @blackopstruecel @Tricky

Agree with me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, Peruvian and 2 others
Agreed.Status mogs everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I partially agree, it just seems like you are exaggerating a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, Nibba and 1 other person
I am not. Everything reconnects again to status.

How good-looking you are. How NT you are. How much money you have. How much sexual experience you have.
How popular you are. What your height is. What your frame is. How much muscle you have.

You don't have value for looks and value for money.. you have 1 value and that's your SMV.

• +1
I am not. Everything reconnects again to status.

How good-looking you are. How NT you are. How much money you have. How much sexual experience you have.
How popular you are. What your height is. What your frame is. How much muscle you have.

You don't have value for looks and value for money.. you have 1 value and that's your SMV.
I agree that everything is connected to your status. I don't agree though with your extreme examples like that of being the 12yo brother of a drug dealer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I agree that everything is connected to your status. I don't agree though with your extreme examples like that of being the 12yo brother of a drug dealer.
I have witnessed it myself. I know that guy and he lost virginity at 13. Dude isn't that good looking but his brother gives him lots of status. When people ask for him they see (oh the lil bro of *name drugdealer*).

• +1
I have witnessed it myself. I know that guy and he lost virginity at 13. Dude isn't that good looking but his brother gives him lots of status. When people ask for him they see (oh the lil bro of *name drugdealer*).
Yeah but if this kid was a fat fuck ugly duckling no way would his bros status help him get laid besides free drugs.

• +1
Yeah but if this kid was a fat fuck ugly duckling no way would his bros status help him get laid besides free drugs.

He still would if he pursued status with his brothers status as base

• +1
I dont agree. My oneitis knew I played in a band and she didnt fuck me

• +1
Yeah man @x69 don't take things to the extreme so readily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
I dont agree. My oneitis knew I played in a band and she didnt fuck me

Hmmmmmmmm. That's weird, same thing happened to me. My ex KNEW that I played the Kazoo on my room alone, and she STILL didn't fuck me.

• +1
Hmmmmmmmm. That's weird, same thing happened to me. My ex KNEW that I played the Kazoo on my room alone, and she STILL didn't fuck me.

Dont undermine my post. I even showed her a video of our rehearsal

• +1
That's so weird bro, same thing here. I showed her a video of me 'rockin out to "Party in the USA" in front of my mom, and she STILL wouldn't fuck me.

• +1
You’re over exaggerating, of course having status is attractive, but it doesn’t destroy looks, looks matter the most and to say otherwise is bluepilled imo. Also jfl at saying: “I know an ugly guy who gets girls because he has status/personality” to argue against looks theory, don’t do that, you sound like a cucktears user, post actual evidence instead to back up your theory.

• +1
You’re over exaggerating, of course having status is attractive, but it doesn’t destroy looks, looks matter the most and to say otherwise is bluepilled imo. Also jfl at saying: “I know an ugly guy who gets girls because he has status/personality” to argue against looks theory, don’t do that, you sound like a cucktears user, post actual evidence instead to back up your theory.

Most celebrities.

I am not over exaggerating. Even looks contribute to status. Someone with very good looks already is high in status.
Looks theory is legit but its not the only theory

• +1
Most celebrities.

I am not over exaggerating. Even looks contribute to status. Someone with very good looks already is high in status.
Looks theory is legit but its not the only theory
They’re celebrities though and most people aren’t celebrities.
And I do agree that looks contribute to status.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
He isn't exxagerating that much. Look at Prince. He was a nigger manlet. Same with Lemmy who was fucking ugly.

I think status Is underrated. Women are socially concerned creaturas.

• +1
That's so weird bro, same thing here. I showed her a video of me 'rockin out to "Party in the USA" in front of my mom, and she STILL wouldn't fuck me.
KEK.

• +1
You need to be handsome (for men and women) to have status, if you are a trucel like me with reccesed chin you will be bullied

• +1
  • +1
He isn't exxagerating that much. Look at Prince. He was a nigger manlet. Same with Lemmy who was fucking ugly.

I think status Is underrated. Women are socially concerned creaturas.
The point I’m making is that status doesn’t mean shit unless you’re a celebrity, which most of us aren’t and never will be.

• +1
Other than being famous (even locally) in something that women know about, or being a thug, how can you raise your social status?

• +1
Other than being famous (even locally) in something that women know about, or being a thug, how can you raise your social status?
By having a group of popular friends, but this only really works in high school due to the HS popularity hierarchy.

• +1
By having a group of popular friends, but this only really works in high school due to the HS popularity hierarchy.
This works beyond hs. OFC you have to looksmaxxing first for máximum results

• +1