Men are stupid

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Just raise your standards you stupid fucks. Hypergamy can't exist if men hold women to the same standard they hold men to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 13787, thereallegend and 11 others
THING IS
government is above man and cucks him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 19281, aBetterMii and 2 others
I dont date below virgin stacylite :feelsokman:
But my pheno is holding me back to put hoes in their places. God wanted to test me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Men have a higher libido, it’s not naturally possible to have higher standards.
Even in the time bc, men craved sex with women more than women craved it with men, but they just controlled women and women didn’t had the right to chose with whom they have sex

That’s why it’s irrational for women to brag about „being wanted by males“, it’s just nature but they don’t understand it and think, they are so beautiful and everyone wants them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 19551, aBetterMii and 6 others
Men have a higher libido, it’s not naturally possible to have higher standards.
Even in the time bc, men craved sex with women more than women craved it with men, but they just controlled women and women didn’t had the right to chose with whom they have sex

That’s why it’s irrational for women to brag about „being wanted by males“, it’s just nature but they don’t understand it and think, they are so beautiful and everyone wants them
Just cut one of your nuts off. Less libido but still fertile.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19281, aBetterMii and 2 others
I dont date below virgin stacylite :feelsokman:
But my pheno is holding me back to put hoes in their places. God wanted to test me
Keep ascending boyo
@dfucclife
I may have left the caveman squad to become cute girly boy but you guys have to keep ascending.
4CFA8D62 533F 42FD AA3A EDDE970BD4CD

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, 11gaijin and 2 others
Keep ascending boyo
@dfucclife
I may have left the caveman squad to become cute girly boy but you guys have to keep ascending.
View attachment 1687155
I will make it.
I will make it.
They will see an ascended male despite all the odds being against him, and put respect to his name

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, the BULL, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
Keep ascending boyo
@dfucclife
View attachment 1687155
im gonna move into my dads and work a shitton to save up for any type of roids or food or any necessary looksmaxing needs etc
my plans will succeed and i will end up a 7.5 psl instagram famous but slightly underground succesful producer/vocalist/song writer who models on the side.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
im gonna move into my dads and work a shitton to save up for any type of roids or food or any necessary looksmaxing needs etc
my plans will succeed and i will end up a 7.5 psl instagram famous but slightly underground succesful producer/vocalist/song writer who models on the side.
At 7.5psl, you'd become a big name model.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19157
At 7.5psl, you'd become a big name model.
perfect, i only need .5 psl now according to you. muscles + eye lash curling + latisse and possible elf ear surgery would literlaly make me psl 8 easy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 17791 and the BULL
you should explain this to chadlites and chads but it's no use because men have different tastes unlike women who all like the same men

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
perfect, i only need .5 psl now according to you. muscles + eye lash curling + latisse and possible elf ear surgery would literlaly make me psl 8 easy
You're not 7psl jfl.:feelskek:

You're like 6.5psl. But getting better eyelashes and shit may boost you enough though.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, the BULL and Deleted member 19157
you should explain this to chadlites and chads but it's no use because men have different tastes unlike women who all like the same men
I'm the chad. I'm transmaxxing so inkwel doesn't get mogged. How noble of me.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL
You're not 7psl jfl.:feelskek:

You're like 6.5psl. But getting better eyelashes and shit may boost you enough though.
my bros on discord told me anybody who says i couldnt model is gaslighting the fuk out of me:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
join the chord u and bull

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19157
I'm the chad. I'm transmaxxing so inkwel doesn't get mogged. How noble of me.
it's not like you have other choices. i know some females who could beat the shit out of you and made you their personal slaveboy

• Woah
it's not like you have other choices. i know some females who could beat the shit out of you and made you their personal slaveboy
:aheago:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii and the BULL
my bros on discord told me anybody who says i couldnt model is gaslighting the fuk out of me:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
he said that ravi is 6 PSL so you only mog him by 0.5 points according to him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19157
Cope

he said that ravi is 6 PSL so you only mog him by 0.5 points according to him
clearly thats a meme rating. thats his legit rating for me

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Just raise your standards you stupid fucks. Hypergamy can't exist if men hold women to the same standard they hold men to.
Impossible, i'll never be able to not lust for overweight white women

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 18840
16217398-0-image-a-64_1563468738035.jpg

example with your lookalike so you can't cope anymore
My parents and grandparents all say i will end up with a fatima cuz im caring too much about looks.
Guess no matter how gl u can’t escape destiny pill:(

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
My parents and grandparents all say i will end up with a fatima cuz im caring too much about looks.
Guess no matter how gl u can’t escape destiny pill:(
why don't you text some white hqnp from your 1000+ matches anyway
you cry way too much

• JFL
No point none yet is stacylite+ virgin+ is reverting genuinely to islam despite my rhetorics
yeah who the fuck wants to wear a burka and do ramadan here. get your shit together

• JFL
My dream

Just jerk off?
It’s a bad solution, it does not only kill your libido but also your „willpower“ and motivation for life, because that’s the only thing that drives a man forward

It’s a bad solution, it does not only kill your libido but also your „willpower“ and motivation for life, because that’s the only thing that drives a man forward
Think people respond differently because this isn’t the case for me. Nofap just gives me an inability to focus on work, I’m thinking about shagging all the time

@GypsyEyes who the fuk are u faggot? dont puke my ironic post you weird little bitch

it's game theory. the nash equilibrium is most men having low standards because if we all have high standards then there are profitable deviations