Men are superior to women

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
First let's go to the definition of superior
, I like to define by:
Something that is better / higher in some way than another.

We have 2 ways to prove this argument, in a religious and scientific way.

In a religious way, almost all religions point to the superiority of man, whether in the Bible God creating man first, or in Greek mythology Pandora opening the box.

Scientifically, men are stronger,fast,Taller,resistant,Heavy,fighters,
Has more muscle massor any physical fitness in general than women.
Many will argue that if a woman trains she will become stronger than a man, in fact this is true, but if a man decides to train, he will overcome her in a short time.
I could put several facts, studies, but I think this is quite obvious, since even the rules agree with this point.
If anyone disagrees, search the athletics records of both genders, the percentage in jobs that require physical fitness, such as police, fireman, soldier.

It is already a fact that men are physically superior, but now a fact that many deny is that men are not intellectually superior to women.
Obviously there are women of high iq, and many women who exceed several men, however we will analyze the gender as a whole, excess only confirms the rule.

almost all surveys point to men having higher iq on average.
Iq gender ,Iq difference gender ,Smart people in the world are men
some images
Images

Jfl in blacks
Images

Some will point out the fact that women are the majority in colleges, but they occupy low iq careers in humanities, while men are mostly in the stem
Virtually all scientific advances are made by men, most great geniuses and scientists today are men
"Muuuh is because of machismo and patriarchy"
If that were true, then women would not be a majority in colleges, nor a majority in the humanities since these fields were entirely male before.
Blacks men were in a totally worse situation than this, but they dominated boxing and running, because they have good genetics for hypertrophy and are hight T.
women just don't master stem because it has lower iq

• +1
Reactions: thecel, alex569 and Deleted member 4797
Youexpectmetoreadthat 8403fe738a4e2aa88d15bdfbfce9d905

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Men and women have evolved to do different things. On the absoute and survivalist perspective, men are superior, but women are more cunning and they have higher social intelligence (needed to bullshit the tribe and destroy their enemies within with social manipulation).

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Aqua = H2O

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4106
Men and women have evolved to do different things. On the absoute and survivalist perspective, men are superior, but women are more cunning and they have higher social intelligence (needed to bullshit the tribe and destroy their enemies within with social manipulation).
Social intelligence =
Images

Women don't have social intelligence, they are just hot, which makes us do things for women. They get more validation, so because they interact better socially
Which of the two has more social intelligence?
Images
or
Images 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Not true. Stop coping.

Also no great philosophers were women, even though they had just as much free time if not more than men to do that, so they can't blame patriarchy for that.

They are better at being emotional headless chickens tho.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 4106
Social intelligence =
View attachment 570247
Women don't have social intelligence, they are just hot, which makes us do things for women. They get more validation, so because they interact better socially
Which of the two has more social intelligence?
View attachment 570255 or View attachment 570256
Okay, if I say: "I met a social retard" what gender comes to mind?
Women are very good at adapting to social interactions. They are better liars, deceivers and manipulators, you do understand that, right?

You wrote a fucking essay to say water is wet?

tl;dr because water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106