Men at age 35 look the same across Western Europe

6ft4

Kraken
I'm basing this theory off living in just 2 countries, but it seems to me like the equalizing age for men is around 35.
That's where most men look the most similar to each other

At the age of 20 the looks discrepancy between aesthetic and non aesthetic males is pretty blatant, as is the blatant difference between guys who have different phenos.
However, once men get to around 35 and prettyboys with feminine features are no longer mogging because they've lost collagen, they look much more similar to the guys they were mogging 15 years ago.
Aside from collagen, a lot of this is down to growing facial hair, letting hair grow longer and hairline reaching NW1.5
The reason I concluded the age 35 is because after that age, the difference in aging starts to become more apparent because many men will start going grey and norwooding harder but some wont at all.

Compare young Griezman

To young Calvin Harris

Two completely different phenotypes, from different gene pools
One prettyboy, one below average looking

Now compare them once they both age 10 years, grow facial hair, and lose their collagen (and prettyboy starts norwooding)
When the dark haired one (Calvin) lets his beard grow out, his look goes from dark to light
When the light haired one (Griezman) lets his hair grow out he goes from light to darker

The looks discrepancy has now closed dramatically
I feel like there is some Germanic gene within a large percentage of Western Euro men that results in them looking similar once they reach their most masculine point around age 35, but this gene is not apparent/displayed physically while in their youth (unless their parents are actually from Germany or Netherlands)

While I was working in a shop in Ireland and seen hundreds of people per day, I would often see guys around 35 and think (He has quite a Germanic look) yet I'd very rarely think that for younger guys
Now that I am in Belgium, I notice the same thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane, Deleted member 2403 and 11 others
Calvin harris did a good job looksmaxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gerardwayfan, NuclearBrainReturns and 11 others
i share the same fate as griezmann
I’ll be an above average 30+ year old once my collagen has gone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
take your meds op

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 15309, Danish_Retard and 11 others
Extremely mirin this sites schizophrenia tbh, can't find content like this anywhere else except the RayPeat forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview and 15 others
Extremely mirin this sites schizophrenia tbh, can't find content like this anywhere else except the RayPeat forum
how does one even come up with this tbh @6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and TsarTsar444
idk if it's that but what I see is pretty boys get uglier after 22, ogres get more handsome after 25, so by the time they are 35 they're equal, or normally the ogres are more attractive than the former pretty boys.

I am back in the town I grew up in, and I see all the former pretty boys look like absolute shit now

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Pumanator, 6ft4 and 1 other person
I'm gonna become a subhuman when I reach 35

• So Sad
Reactions: geezcel
how does one even come up with this tbh @6ft4
Yeah unironically ngl, it's insane, in a good way tbh, such a turbo schizoid thought would never be seen in normie world. Mirin this forum for keeping me entertained

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15309
I'm basing this theory off living in just 2 countries, but it seems to me like the equalizing age for men is around 35.

At the age of 20 the looks discrepancy between aesthetic and non aesthetic males is pretty blatant, as is the blatant difference between guys who have different phenos.
However, once men get to around 35 and prettyboys with feminine features are no longer mogging because they've lost collagen, they look much more similar to the guys they were mogging 15 years ago.
Aside from collagen, a lot of this is down to growing facial hair, letting hair grow longer and hairline reaching NW1.5
The reason I concluded the age 35 is because after that age, the difference in aging starts to become more apparent because many men will start going grey and norwooding harder but some wont at all.

Compare young Griezman

View attachment 1638726

To young Calvin Harris

View attachment 1638718

Now compare them once they both age 10 years, grow facial hair, and lose their collagen (and prettyboy starts norwooding)
When the dark haired one (Calvin) lets his beard grow out, his look goes from dark to light
When the light haired one (Griezman) lets his hair grow out he goes from light to darker

View attachment 1638678

View attachment 1638729

I feel like there is some Germanic gene within a large percentage of Western Euro men that results in them looking similar once they reach their most masculine point around age 35, but this gene is not apparent/displayed physically while in their youth (unless their parents are actually from Germany or Netherlands)

While I was working in a shop in Ireland and seen hundreds of people per day, I would often see guys around 35 and think (He has quite a Germanic look) yet I'd very rarely think that for younger guys
Germanics and celts look identical

Over 4 us both tbh

• So Sad
Thats why masc mogs, masc features are timeless

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Gerardwayfan, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others
I was prettyboy in my teens now I’m masc mogger mid 20’s…I age like a good wine:feelshmm:

Griezmann is still a chad he needs short haircut

also interesting how some ppl have multiple phenos in their life. my dad grew up light haired and pale anglo looking. then in his 20s-40s had almost jet black hair with med features n skin
now he’s old he just looks like an old british bloke you’d see in any pub in the country, never would’ve guessed he’d had a med pheno when he was in his 20s-40s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and the BULL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
we will fight the Norwood/collagen reaper with everything we have
and if it conquers us, we will have our pc’s to help us cope :Comfy:
Exactly, my dad looked good into his 40s but then again I’m not tallfag or chad like him hence why I’m incel at 23 and he was slaying at my age :feelsgah: what a lovely life So if that’s anything to go off I’ll prob be an ogre at 40 playing video games to cope in whatever their world shithole I decide to migrate 2

• So Sad
Chad descension is the only justice in this world

I doubt you'll have a drastic descension seeing as you never abused roids and you aren't norwooding yet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and geezcel
Mix always mogs

I never see women of my age go for pure prettyboys or hypermasc men, it’s always the middle ground that’s most appealing even for ONS

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Pumanator
I wish i have 35 again lol, peak youthood

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 4430
@Rupert Pupkin u are most bitter person at existence tho

By 35 I imagine I'll have had a HT and some sort of anti aging skin procedures done, and if I can maintain the physique that I'll have once I'm finished cutting I'll be very happy
Just hope I can be financially independent by that age as well that's a bigger goal for me tbh
Slaying post prime slags and having the once in a blue moon slay of a completely average 18-25 year old should be more than enough for me at that age, despite being agepilled overall I think there is some truth to what 1stman and r/TRP say about men in their early-mid 30s onwards who are on top of everything in terms of finances, looksmaxxing, fitness etc. being in a strong position for the dating market *of their own age* (no delusions as to being able to slay prime foids by then though)

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Pumanator
I wish i have 35 again lol, peak youthood
How old are you?
Ngl most of my mid 20s so far have been spent being upset that I'm no longer late teens/early 20s and it's over and I'll never be able to slay etc. but for whatever reason I've recently been more optimistic about it

Reminder delon peaked at late 20s

• Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, geezcel and ChickenAndRiceBrah
How old are you?
Ngl most of my mid 20s so far have been spent being upset that I'm no longer late teens/early 20s and it's over and I'll never be able to slay etc. but for whatever reason I've recently been more optimistic about it
Turned 40 this year

Somehow 35-38 pre corona clubbing was so easy that i didnt have to to anything to slay just stay at the bar, or having fun with mates

At my 20 i need to work much harder for this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OverCoper, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Turned 40 this year

Somehow 35-38 pre corona clubbing was so easy that i didnt have to to anything to slay just stay at the bar, or having fun with mates

U are peak looksmaxxer. Following ur path

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
Turned 40 this year

Are you glad to still be single at 40 or do you wish you'd gone the normie route of wife and kids?

Are you glad to still be single at 40 or do you wish you'd gone the normie route of wife and kids?
99 percent of people of my age has wife and kids, but most of them are ruined existences

Complainign about how wife is a leech, unhappy, broken, bald fat only taking about workcelling and bosses at work

U fucking dont want to live that life, just no

If u dont have kinds , just stay at fucking shape to be able to take care fo yourself at old age, at 70 i want ot be as strong as Sean Connery at the rock movie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Daniel Plainview, Morbidlife and 4 others
feel like I’m starting to peak n I’m 26 next month, not everyone looks their best as an underdeveloped teen like this forum suggests

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
feel like I’m starting to peak n I’m 26 next month, not everyone looks their best as an underdeveloped teen like this forum suggests
Fr same i turned 25 last month, and i looksmaxxing hard, by next month i will probably reach my peak ever with some procedures. Enough to secure a prime virgin stacy. I can’t be as worshipped as a prettyboy with very white phenotype as you, but i play with my cards 🥲

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel and Deleted member 4430
99 percent of people of my age has wife and kids, but most of them are ruined existences

Complainign about how wife is a leech, unhappy, broken, bald fat only taking about workcelling and bosses at work

If u dont have kinds , just stay at fucking shape to be able to take care fo yourself at old age, at 70 i want ot be as strong as Sean Connery at the rock movie
yeah thats my current thoughts, glad you agree

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
turned 26 in Feb its brutal but so long as you aren't 100% prettyboy and/or don't have dogshit aging genetics there's still hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and geezcel
I disagree with anyone who claims he looked better in his late 20s than early 30s (in this video)
It's just splitting hairs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and oldcell
I now have adopted a cope that it is ideal to ascend surgically in your late 20s
If you surgically ascended at 20 then you would reach your peak early and have a hard time coping with collagen decline
But if you are surgerymaxxed at 27-28, you will look considerably better than you did in your early 20s even despite some collagen decline so the collagen decline would bother you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 4430
I now have adopted a cope that it is ideal to ascend surgically in your late 20s
If you surgically ascended at 20 then you would reach your peak early and have a hard time coping with collagen decline
But if you are surgerymaxxed at 27-28, you will look considerably better than you did in your early 20s even despite some collagen decline so the collagen decline would bother you
holy copium

We have to cope mate. Im incel u chad

also interesting how some ppl have multiple phenos in their life. my dad grew up light haired and pale anglo looking. then in his 20s-40s had almost jet black hair with med features n skin
now he’s old he just looks like an old british bloke you’d see in any pub in the country, never would’ve guessed he’d had a med pheno when he was in his 20s-40s
Same shit happened to my dad
16-30 blond hair and pale skin with no roscacea
30-55 dark hair darker skin
55-now white hair pink skin

Seems to be happening to me as well

baby - platinum blond hair gold skin
now - pale skin dark hair
older - white hair red skin?

I think I pretty much look the same (pheno type wise) at 33, (34 in two months) when I did at 18. Although my look/style is different.

idk if it's that but what I see is pretty boys get uglier after 22, ogres get more handsome after 25, so by the time they are 35 they're equal, or normally the ogres are more attractive than the former pretty boys.

I am back in the town I grew up in, and I see all the former pretty boys look like absolute shit now

turned 26 in Feb its brutal but so long as you aren't 100% prettyboy and/or don't have dogshit aging genetics there's still hope

I’m still seen as a pretty boy at 33/34, so I guess I have one year left?! Idk..

Turned 40 this year

Where are you from?

• Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
I reckon once I fix my undereye with infraorbital implants and acne scars with radiofrequency microneedling... I can maintain looking 20 until at least early 30s.

Rn I look like an old abused dog though. It's because of my shitty skin texture and tear trough deformity. Luckily these failos are easily fixable.

Can't wait till I hit my prime at 40+ like George Clooney etc :Comfy:
Most important part is to keep the hair, which is incredibly hard for many white men nowadays.

@JudgeandJury

Compare young Griezman

View attachment 1638726

To young Calvin Harris

View attachment 1638718

View attachment 1638678

View attachment 1638729

Male SMV for most men peaks at 25-28 for some men its older if they achieve extreme status like become a doctor. If you are half way healthy you will look better at 28 then 18 but the wall hits hard into 30s this cope of 40-50 being peak is very dumb.

Very few men are better off unless they are incredibly high status later in life. But for most people they will go from middle class to upper middle class which is not enough to offset less in looks. So give or take late 20s its when most men have income but they still look good enough to have most of the looks they had in youth. Of course it differs for everyone some complete loser could peak at 16 or some people peak at 40 depending on life circumstances

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back