Men calling goodlooking men gay - coping mechanism?

L

Lauking

Iron
I've noticed that quite a few men tend to delegitimize other obviously goodlooking men by refering to them as gay, this is in despite the fact that don't wear makeup (atleast obvious), have no gay mannerism etc. This is especially evident for top male models like Sean O'pry, Jordan Barett etc, and although they may carry certain feminine features they still mog the vast majority of men in terms of overall masculinity (top tier bone structure etc). My conclusion is that these men in an attempt to cope with their inferiority complex and jealousy try to devalue their worth by mocking them. I assume beauty and making an effort to look good is mostly associated with being feminine, why they resort to words like gay. The average man will never feel the need to looksmax as his in false blue pilled belief that personality trumps looks.

Under the circumstance you have no gay mannerism, dress look and act like a man could be called gay then be seen indirectly as a compliment?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Kenma
To be fair some guys look to feminin even if they have good bonestructure they will not be chosen

Yes.

Good observation.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, dogtown, theropeking and 1 other person
ye legit, personally i am only calling guys with overdone brows or feminine behaviour gay

• +1
Reactions: thecel and dogtown
To be fair some guys look to feminin even if they have good bonestructure they will not be chosen
Do you find O'pry feminine looking? He's often referred to as "gay-looking" by other males

Do you find O'pry feminine looking? He's often referred to as "gay-looking" by other males

No but barret do i find feminin looking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Apparently doing more than just washing your face with soap and water is considered gay. :feelsree::woke:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Apparently doing more than just washing your face with soap and water is considered gay. :feelsree::woke:
Most men are quite deluded tbh when it comes to attraction they believe women who spend endless amount of time and effort in perfecting their appearance are "not as visual as men" when it comes to looks.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
I guess it's because gays stereo-typically take care of their appearance a lot more than the regular male?

I get called gay by trucel’s but I do look pretty feminine ngl, but yeah ugly people do usually try to bring others down from what I have observed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel

Attachments

• morph4.png
    morph4.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 33
does getting hit on by gay guys mean you look gay

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I'm straight my nigga
I saw you in motion, by the way you described yourself I thought your case would be much worse but you're like/close to chadlite, normie at worst. Couple that in with low inhib behavior and you should have slaying potential.

boymaxxing is not gay

I saw you in motion, by the way you described yourself I thought your case would be much worse but you're like/close to chadlite, normie at worst. Couple that in with low inhib behavior and you should have slaying potential.
Thanks man, appreciate it. Much love no homo

• +1
Reactions: Lauking
since every woman is at least bisex (search on google), you can be feminine without problem
I met gay dudes that did things with women more than i did

If you equate looking good as looking gay then perhaps. We're similiar to some homesexuals in the sense that we take greater pride in our apperance and make an effort to looksmax. They could see it and take it as an indicator that we're leaning that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
No. It means you look masculine. I'm hit on by gays online all the time on reddit, I wish they would leave me the fuck alone. Many of them tried LARPing with me pretending to be a chick, when I asked for verification they backed the fuck off, but hey at least now I know I truly have a big dick. Win-win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Women do it too, when the gl man doesn't want to bang them.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
Women do it too, when the gl man doesn't want to bang them.
Legit. If you reject a stacey who feels entitled you will witness here crumble in confusion, "what he doesn't want we, but every guy does, he must be gay or something smhf".

• +1
Reactions: Coping
some random dude at a party recently told a friend of my gf that he's gonna "take him all for myself" about me :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
"Nah bro that's gay" Is cope for "I'm ugly and wish I was hot but I'll try and pretend that I'm ok with looking like a potato."

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
Take that haters!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Legit. If you reject a stacey who feels entitled you will witness here crumble in confusion, "what he doesn't want we, but every guy does, he must be gay or something smhf".
Tbh, tbh.

I get called gay all the time by other men but women like me and think I look good.

I really do think it's a contradiction

I get called gay by trucel’s but I do look pretty feminine ngl, but yeah ugly people do usually try to bring others down from what I have observed
I was always bullied by people uglier than me, never anyone better looking. A chad I sat next to in a cad class was actually rly nice to me though

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
I was always bullied by people uglier than me, never anyone better looking. A chad I sat next to in a cad class was actually rly nice to me though

ugly people are always the meanest their way of coping,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
its not cope many `goodlooking` guys just look gay
wouldnt consider them good looking tho