Men care more about other men's height than women care about men's height

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Men have concerns about their own height, competing with taller men and losing out on girls to taller men
When their face is in the same range as another man their next focus of comparison automatically turns to height
When waiting in a line outside a club a couple of guys behind me mentioned the exact line of trainers I was wearing, I was pretty incoherent at this point and turned around to speak to them when I heard them mention my trainers but from what I gathered they were discussing the kind of height boost the the trainers give eg. one guy thinking I was wearing airmax but the other saying the weren't they were a different line and he was correct.
In the club I was still pretty incoherent but a guy said to me I must do well with birds then I most likely told him I'm struggling in a simultaneously modest/joking/genuine manner then he referenced my height.

These couple of moments made me realize it was wrong of me to think I should wage war on 5'8 males just because they are my direct competition and can outcompete me leading to the most rage inducing outcompete-tions
It isn't the males fault for cucking me it's the women's fault for not valuing my genetic package

Common height obsessed whore mantra but it's not really true

Of course there's that subconscious primal feeling of being dominated that comes from standing near a taller male but at the end of the day those men only care so openly because they know how much of a halo height is for foids, just look at essentially any heightism thread here or on Reddit. Every single day a foid TikTok shitting on manlets/worshipping tallfags reaches a million likes on TikTok, absolutely no other trait like it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, shabby890 and 6ft4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back