Men cheating should be seen as socially normal

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
Just reminding that men who cheat hardly develop emotional bond with his affairs. This isn’t the case to women. If your gf cheated, she is already disgusted by you and could watch you dying slowly without any remorse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Hades, Slayerino and 5 others
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Crowley
I don't think that women who are actually attracted to their boyfriend/husband care if they cheat. I think only the women who are using men as providers care because they don't want them to spend their resources on anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Crowley
I don't think that women who are actually attracted to their boyfriend/husband care if they cheat. I think only the women who are using men as providers care because they don't want them to spend their resources on anyone else.
Indeed. If she still sees her man as high smv, she will forgive him.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
JFL. This is hypocrisy.

Good luck trying to convince this to any conservative, sane, 'non-feminism ridden' woman, OP.

Men and women both shouldn't cheat. This is the only area where i believe equality must exist.
One woman and man is to paired with each other for life, with no adultery involved. It is law.

There's chads who have sex with anonymous women every weekend or night. Then this forum blames women. But women are women, they will do so, they just aren't as good as men. They are whores by nature. So it's always chads who are to be blamed for allowing women to whore around and sleep with them, from a young age.
There's women as whores and prostitutes who sleep around with men via prostitution of betabuxing. And there are simps that will always be lured away by these temptations. This is what breaks marriages... and this is what ruins society.
Women and men need to be looksmatched.

Happy coping, if you believe other wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, retard, middayshowers and 6 others
JFL. This is hypocrisy.

Good luck trying to convince this any conservative, sane, 'non-feminism ridden' woman, OP.

Men and women both shouldn't cheat. This is the only area where i believe equality must exist.
One woman and man is to paired with each other for life, with no adultery involved. It is law.

There's chads who have sex with anonymous women every weekend or night. Then this forum blames women. But women are women, they will do so, they just aren't as good as men. They are whores by nature. So it's always chads who are to be blamed for allowing women to whore around and sleep with them, from a young age.
There's women as whores and prostitutes who sleep around with men via prostitution of betabuxing. And there are simps that will always be lured away by these temptations. This is what breaks marriages... and this is what ruins society.

i swear this forum blatantly lacks self awareness. women are always to blame for everything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and john2
When women cheat, the relationship is over because she's not there with him mentally and emotionally anymore. When men cheat, it improves the relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, eyearea, Solidcoin and 1 other person
JFL. This is hypocrisy.

Good luck trying to convince this any conservative, sane, 'non-feminism ridden' woman, OP.

Chads don’t pursue women, it’s the other way around, remember abundance principle. Besides that, men clearly have more sexual needs than women and this is not even anecdotal, it is scientifically stated that hormones are the main reason for that. Thing is, most of the time, a single woman won’t be able to satisfy the sexual needs of her partner, and that’s her fault. Then, cheat starts. Most of the time men don’t emotionally cheat - they sexually cheat. And emotional cheat is the true problem.

Why do you think women who are engaged to high SMV men almost always forgive their cheating?Because they are aware that it’s totally not worth dump him because of a merely instinctive act without emotional implications.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
When women cheat, the relationship is over because she's not there with him mentally and emotionally anymore. When men cheat, it improves the relationship.
Neither parties should cheat but it is different when a man cheats compared to a woman

You will like this tranny's ideology.

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
You will like this tranny's ideology.
Dn rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back