Men, not women pity low males

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
About 4 months ago I went to my endocrinologist for my height

he told me my bone plates from the X-rays that I took are basically fused

my parents looked sad, especially my mom and she asked him if I could get prescribed semorelin (growth hormone)

he said he can't prescribe it bc insurance wouldn't cover it since my bone age is almost done

then I started crying and told the endo that:
-Ive never had a girlfriend or done anything with a girl intimately before because of my looks and height etc
-its not fair I'm short, I wish I was taller

I started crying so much he closed the door,
he said that look: "you can't change your height, will it affect your chances with girls? yes, but its not your fault you are short, don't be so harsh on yourself"

then he said that when I leave instead of going home I should go out to hang with friends to forget about it and to not be hard on myself

I CAN GUARANTEE if this was a female endo she would have just said I need therapy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, BrettyBoy and Bewusst
dndr

• WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I did not read a single word, because I know there is absolutely nothing I can learn from it. Reading your shitty little blogposts is like reading gay furry vore fanfiction on DeviantArt. You are literally worthless as a human being, if you just killed yourself nobody would care.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, FaceandHFD, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
So, how short are you?

Hop on peptides son

Ye mk alone won’t do anything but it can give a boost with peptides
what dose of gh should I do per day and for how long?

I turn 18 in 2.5 months

what dose of gh should I do per day and for how long?

I turn 18 in 2.5 months
This has all the info you need bro

This has all the info you need bro
lmaooooo im not taking 7.5-10ius of gh 2x a day thats crazy

can u give me a realistic dosage for gh, I was thinking like 2.5 IU's per day? I can use hyperuzine a, that looks chill from the list and ill also be on mk for 12.5mg ed

Last edited:
lmaooooo im not taking 7.5-10ius of gh 2x a day thats crazy

can u give me a realistic dosage? I can use hyperuzine a, that looks chill from the list and ill also be on mk for 12.5mg ed
He’s not injecting everyday only Monday Wednesday and Saturday, leave out the mk then if you’re gonna inject and if you try the first method let me know if you gain anything off of that as I haven’t seen any users reported inches off of mk only peptides stacks

Last edited:
He’s not injecting everyday only Monday Wednesday and Saturday, leave out the mk then if you’re gonna inject and if you try the first method let me know if you gain anything off of that as I haven’t seen any users reported inches off of mk only peptides stacks
If i inject GH at 20ius 3x a week that will cost 60ius per week so like 80 dollars per week

Is that what your saying?

Are u sure if I do this GH only thing it will be a good idea?
Also my bone plates are fused

If i inject GH at 20ius 3x a week that will cost 60ius per week so like 80 dollars per week

Is that what your saying?

Are u sure if I do this GH only thing it will be a good idea?
Also my bone plates are fused
Check dms

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
About 4 months ago I went to my endocrinologist for my height

he told me my bone plates from the X-rays that I took are basically fused

my parents looked sad, especially my mom and she asked him if I could get prescribed semorelin (growth hormone)

he said he can't prescribe it bc insurance wouldn't cover it since my bone age is almost done

then I started crying and told the endo that:
-Ive never had a girlfriend or done anything with a girl intimately before because of my looks and height etc
-its not fair I'm short, I wish I was taller

I started crying so much he closed the door,
he said that look: "you can't change your height, will it affect your chances with girls? yes, but its not your fault you are short, don't be so harsh on yourself"

then he said that when I leave instead of going home I should go out to hang with friends to forget about it and to not be hard on myself

I CAN GUARANTEE if this was a female endo she would have just said I need therapy

If you'd had gone to a female endo she would have had a disgusted face throughout tbh. Bitch would've just lectured you on how you shouldn't be so entitled and your toxic attitude is why you don't have a gf.

Female doctors are the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2426
If you'd had gone to a female endo she would have had a disgusted face throughout tbh. Bitch would've just lectured you on how you shouldn't be so entitled and your toxic attitude is why you don't have a gf.

Female doctors are the worst.
its the way they were created

they attack ugly/short/ethnic men

and worship good-looking/tall/white men

and they do it to the point that the ugly guy resorts to suicide bc of constant negative reinforcement that he's a piece of useless trash