Men outnumber women on Tinder by 9 to 1

D

Dark Latino

I am not latino
“In the US, Tinder users skew heavily male. As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista. In the UK, it was estimated by Ogury that 85% of the online dating market was male, as of April 2019. This imbalance was even more pronounced among Tinder users, for which the ratio was 9:1 in favour of male users.”

https://www.businessofapps.com/data/tinder-statistics/

“Online dating trends: Men outnumber women on Tinder by 9 to 1 ( while Grinder wins for age diversity) Men outnumber women on Tinder by almost nine to one, while even “female-friendly” apps like Bumble have fewer than 20% of Bumble users, according to new research.”

http://www.netimperative.com/2019/0...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/

“Men outnumber women dramatically on dating apps; this is a fact. A 2016 literature review also found that men are more active users of these apps—both in the amount of time they spend on them and the number of interactions they attempt. Their experience of not getting as many matches or messages, the numbers say, is real.”

https://amp-theatlantic-com.cdn.amp...le/606982/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA=

The statistics also don’t take into account bot accounts which are usually women, so the ratio could be worse for all we know.

That could explain a lot of things for tinder experiments,if men outnumber women on Tinder by 9 to 1 then scientifically speaking studies(our experiments) could not represent the truth of the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, .👽., delusionalretard and 12 others
I never expected such a difference in the numbers. Still, all it means is that women will filter out men even more harshly

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Chadeep
Pretty much. Tinder is full of desusional subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, delusionalretard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Guess it’s over for most of us

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Chadeep
Not surprising tbh. Most men want easy pussy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6341
That could explain a lot of things for tinder experiments,if men outnumber women on Tinder by 9 to 1 then scientifically speaking studies(our experiments) could not represent the truth of the dating market
How does that not represent authenticity if the subject target is already women? Do you want tinder to be 50% women for the result to be legitimate?

I've been saying that pretty. That's why 20% of men get 80% of women because women are literally rare on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
So where can I find a place where there's 80% women 20% men to date?

Every club/bar in my city is a sausagefest aswell. It's like women are asexual or something.

Only thing I can think off is doing a female hobby just to meet women. Horse-riding or yoga or some shit lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14543

Every club/bar in my city is a sausagefest aswell. It's like women are asexual or something.

Only thing I can think off is doing a female hobby just to meet women. Horse-riding or yoga or some shit lmao.
In black neighborhoods women usually outnumber men. If you’re into black chicks lol

How does that not represent authenticity if the subject target is already women? Do you want tinder to be 50% women for the result to be legitimate?
Well duh more women means men might be more selective ,so a Chad might not fuck anymore average girls and average girls will drop their standards so better sucess for the avg guy it's simple

There are certain bars at times if you get lucky there also some coffe shops,also some universities where I live its filled only with girls but it's kinda hard to pick them up there if you dont study yourself,women are drawn a lot to dancing dont know why there you are mostly with women

it's obvious that this is a big reason, but i still didn't expect it to be that bad. good thread op.

maybe 4/1 or 5/1

Well duh more women means men might be more selective ,so a Chad might not fuck anymore average girls and average girls will drop their standards so better sucess for the avg guy it's simple
Jfl just because there are more women doesn't mean that their nature is suddenly obliterated. Plus women become even more hypergamous when there are more women.

Jfl just because there are more women doesn't mean that their nature is suddenly obliterated. Plus women become even more hypergamous when there are more women.
Dude if the Chad does not fuck them they will lower their standards that's what they do anyways in real life

Bumpidity

look like clickbait stats.
I did my own analysis on match.com a couple years ago. ratios varied by age and US metro area. Worst age group ratio for men was 20s, obviously. But even in that age group it was rarely worse, in large metro areas, than 2-1 active within the past week. Of course I had no way of identifying bot accounts in my analysis. Small metro areas tended to have higher ratios, perhaps as high as 3-1, suggesting possibly bots in large metro areas, but not small ones.

Last edited:
instagram is more like 50/50 arguably more girls than boys.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.