Men OVERESTIMATE how much muscle you need

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
You only need to look at IG thirst traps and the demographics that follow/engage these accounts to find out what is or isn't female gaze. As a man you likely have a WARPED idea of what women find attractive.

Case #1:

Leosaros

Picrel is Leo Saros, an ig model likely around or under 150 lbs and 6ft, with over 1 million followers, majority of whom are females thirsting for him.

Go onto pic likes and the majority are females engaging his posts:

On the other hand, take someone with a similar frame/face/leanness but add on 20-30 lbs of muscle.

Case #2:

Jeff Seid a physique model / IFBB competitor:

If you look at the people that likes his pics, it's almost ENTIRELY indian/arabic men.

I'm not cherry-picking either, he is looksmaxxed... for men.

I had to scroll for an entire minute before I found 1 female which liked his pics.

In addition, you would have to ROID and sacrifice your health and potential skin quality to achieve this. If you are looksmaxxing and plan to get any bigger than Leo Saros, you are seriously missing the point of looksmaxxing. We are trying to attract women here, not Indian men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, LooksmaxxHopeful, ChristianChad and 10 others
You only need to look at IG thirst traps and the demographics that follow/engage these accounts to find out what is or isn't female gaze. As a man you likely have a WARPED idea of what women find attractive.

Case #1:

View attachment 1817417

Picrel is Leo Saros, an ig model likely around or under 150 lbs and 6ft, with over 1 million followers, majority of whom are females thirsting for him.

View attachment 1817419

On the other hand, take someone with a similar frame/face/leanness but add on 20-30 lbs of muscle.

Case #2:

View attachment 1817420

If you look at the people that likes his pics, it's almost ENTIRELY indian/arabic men.

View attachment 1817425

I had to scroll for an entire minute before I found 1 female which liked his pics.

In addition, you would have to ROID and sacrifice your health and potential skin quality to achieve this. If you are looksmaxxing and plan to get any bigger than Leo Saros, you are seriously missing the point of looksmaxxing. We are trying to attract women here, not Indian men.
hes body is still like 2-3 years of training

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 15827, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
theyre legit around the same size tho

Capture dcran le 2022 08 10  121133

I think Leo Saros looks better than this but the most important characteristics are the waist to shoulder ratio and low bodyfat for your facial bones

most gymcels end up having blocky waists if they're under 5'11 it makes them look very short you need a little waist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
2:

Jeff seid is a Fitness youtuber so of corse his main following are men jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, ChristianChad, Lmao and 3 others
First guy weighs way more than 150. At 6 ft weighing 150 would have you looking like a string bean.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, LowTierNormie and ItsOverCel
Jeff seid is a Fitness youtuber so of corse his main following are men jfl

Oki poki, can you show me a man with a comparable physique to Jeff Seid which has a majority female following?

FFMI is important, but not more than bf%

20+ FFMI @ 8-12% bf is ideal, past that you're just doing it for yourself

Oki poki, can you show me a man with a comparable physique to Jeff Seid which has a majority female following?
No because this is impossible.
Men are more interested into fitness content by another man. And I don’t know anyone with Jeff seid tier body who doesn’t do fitness content.

You can cope all you want but a body like Jeff seids is the most ideal irl. This Leo Stuke guy looks fancy on instgram but irl he will look quite small

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Funny thing is, if they were ugly facially with same bodies, no women would thirst for them. With their faces, they don't even need to go to the gym and would be thirsted at.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 3 others
the 1st guy is a literal gay manlet.

just post chad faces to prove your shit theory.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes but 95% of people will never reach Leo's physique without roids tbh

Case #1:

View attachment 1817417

Fucking cope. His physique is probably about 180 lbs at 6 ft lean 10% bf, (He would be 190-200 lbs off-season) most of the guys here won't achieve it without PEDs, he also has great insertions and literally male model body on the picture. Stop coping twinks and bulk up

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and TrestIsBest
aesthetics>size

its not easy to put on muscle most people dont understand that you do not either

I have seen guys with big muscle and they look very comical irl... It lower your psl instead of increase it. The best benefit of working out is Neck and getting lean face. frame is also just genetic. They are thirsting for his face.. If you put ugly guy with same muscle.. He would not get anything.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing this dude is 150lbs.

I'm 190lbs at 6'2 for reference.
Apparently I'm 165 lbs at 6'2 and I still have muscles

No because this is impossible.
Men are more interested into fitness content by another man. And I don’t know anyone with Jeff seid tier body who doesn’t do fitness content.

You can cope all you want but a body like Jeff seids is the most ideal irl. This Leo Stuke guy looks fancy on instgram but irl he will look quite small
david laid has women interested in his content

I have seen guys with big muscle and they look very comical irl... It lower your psl instead of increase it. The best benefit of working out is Neck and getting lean face. frame is also just genetic. They are thirsting for his face.. If you put ugly guy with same muscle.. He would not get anything.
lol at this
it starts to halo after normie tier

Thats pretty much enough to women to go crazy for u. 21-22 FFMI is still necessary to look good. Most comments are from women
61GL89ib-IL._AC_.jpg

Attachments

• 1660152632487.jpeg
    1660152632487.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
150lbs :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ItsOverCel

Case #1:

View attachment 1817417

View attachment 1817419

Case #2:

View attachment 1817420

View attachment 1817425

Ideal male body is peak natty, just reach whatever you're genetically capable of, the only people that should take steroids are people that very below average muscle building genetics, but for most the case is just not putting in enough hard work, there's a reason that things that look uncanny/natural aren't considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop