Men peak at 40 bro

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

And Here is a cuckold offering her money(can't make this shit up) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Screenshot 20210804 044057

Ironic that she tells old men to kill themselves and they pay her anyway

hahHAHAHAHAHAAHA IMAGEN BEING A MALE WITH THAT ATTITUDE. LMAOOO. WOMEN PLAY LIFE ON GOD MODE:lul::lul:.

--------------------
NOW let's look at this other nice lady

Richard cooper right now:

Liza Steven Wedding 0944 2

"She is just playing hard to get bro"

"Women love shit testing to see if you're an
alpha male bro"

"Don't ask a fish how to catch fish bro"

"Hold frame bro"

"Just be confident bro"

"Women don't know what they want because they are too complicated"

"I slay young women every day. Most women love old mature and rich men with confidence trust me bro"
"The rock and george clooney are slayers bro"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GetShrekt, Deleted member 7098 and 34 others
Popular girls can ruin my life

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Shes cute :owo:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14077
When I’m 40 me and her’ll be about the same age so it’s fine by then she’s probably a hot milf

She just has to remove her makeup and these old men view count would drop like flies

She wouldn't have coomplained if its was Gandy JFL

David Gandy in Singapore 2015

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GetShrekt, Chintuck22 and 3 others
OP felt attacked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14303 and 2 others
NOTICE THAT THESE WOMEN ADMITTED SEVERAL TIMES THAT THEY WANT OLD MEN TO DIE IRL BY SHORGUN TO THE BRAIN OR JUST DIE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING. and people actually say incels are evil and a threat to society. Imagen living in this clown world. I love women of all ages (even 40 yo if in shape and hot) might not be as sexually attracted to her as younger women but it doesn't mean I want her to literally die. Wtf is wrong with women. Lmao:feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, LastHopeForNorman, .👽. and 9 others
screenshot_20210804-044057-jpg.1254166

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

What is this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, delusionalretard, thickdickdaddy27 and 11 others

also i noticed the first girl is simping for ben barnes who is like 39
just be youthful theory
just dont look old as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, delusionalretard, Deleted member 13994 and 9 others
NOTICE THAT THESE WOMEN ADMITTED SEVERAL TIMES THAT THEY WANT OLD MEN TO DIE IRL BY SHORGUN TO THE BRAIN OR JUST DIE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING. and people actually say incels are evil and a threat to society. Imagen living in this clown world. I love women of all ages (even 40 yo if in shape and hot) might not be as sexually attracted to her as younger women but it doesn't mean I want her to literally die. Wtf is wrong with women. Lmao:feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I want a gf who is a mean popular girl and bullies people (not me ofc) :love:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Adriana Lima
Even in similar-age marriages, once the husband gets old the wife will find him sexually repulsive.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thickdickdaddy27, Effortless and 2 others
Also, the second one's body is ideal. JFL at the oldcel copers in the comments trying to neg her by saying that she's too skinny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Danish_Retard, Effortless and 1 other person
This is only one females take on age. And the fact is her preference can change 180* in a minute. I guess that's water

Older good looking guys>>younger good looking guys

This is just her saying that most older men are balding ugly faggots tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
If you look like this in your 60s with good hair impossible to not be peaking in smv
Pb3dclvpvv451 MV5BNmMwYTgzY2EtZjlkOS00NjQ3LWE0M2YtYmY4MWUyY2YwZjM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIxODM1MjI V1 Large 1611340837 257137e381a7a1e6f25d8def63e87c5c

• +1
Hair is what makes a Man look Old Creepy or Youthful. Both Color and Density.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, TUSSELEIF, Lolcel and 2 others
Hair is what makes a Man look Old Creepy or Youthful. Both Color and Density.
Not even color
Just hairline and density

Hair is everything to aging as a male.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep and Baldingman1998
Even in similar-age marriages, once the husband gets old the wife will find him sexually repulsive.
Both feel same I think but women are harder to please

And Here is a cuckold offering her money(can't make this shit up) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1254166

hahHAHAHAHAHAAHA IMAGEN BEING A MALE WITH THAT ATTITUDE. LMAOOO. WOMEN PLAY LIFE ON GOD MODE:lul::lul:.

--------------------

View attachment 1254169

View attachment 1254174

alpha male bro"

"Hold frame bro"

"Just be confident bro"

"I slay young women every day. Most women love old mature and rich men with confidence trust me bro"

r/mgtow r/theredpill on life support rn :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tyronelite, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
women hate sub chad men and have 0 empathy towards them

what’s new…

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

View attachment 1254166

--------------------

View attachment 1254169

View attachment 1254174

alpha male bro"

"Hold frame bro"

"Just be confident bro"

female privelege at its glory

she looks malnourished

she looks malnourished
i spit my coffee out when she said she was 20, bitch looks 30. then i remembered cumskins age twice as fast due to their inferior genetics :p

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

:lul::lul::bluepill::bluepill:

Holy shit @ this cope generated some oldcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Remember lads the saying goes, "you are as young as you look".

Youthmaxxing is giga underrated and it help extend your sexual appeal timeline. You can look young and lie about your age but you can't look old and lie about your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, CsCurry, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
Remember lads the saying goes, "you are as young as you look".

Youthmaxxing is giga underrated and it help extend your sexual appeal timeline. You can look young and lie about your age but you can't look old and lie about your age.
True, tretinoin makes my skin look like a baby and i only been using it for a month, wrinkle free, plus glowing. I think asthaxanthin, and beta carotene, and all these supplements I bought are helping. Been eating salads, fat , protein everyday. My skin is acne free and looks 10x younger than a month ago. It's crazy. Also I havent been outside for 3 years and my skin has literally no sun damage, making sure that windows have blackout curtains to put out the sunlight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3593 and Effortless
True, tretinoin makes my skin look like a baby and i only been using it for a month, wrinkle free, plus glowing. I think asthaxanthin, and beta carotene, and all these supplements I bought are helping. Been eating salads, fat , protein everyday. My skin is acne free and looks 10x younger than a month ago. It's crazy. Also I havent been outside for 3 years and my skin has literally no sun damage

Good job bro and keep consistent, healthmaxxing is the one super legit everyone should do and its crazy how fast your body improve in a few months of consistency.

When I start eating good, exercising, drink lots of water, sleeping well and do skin care; my stress level naturally comes down, my skin literally glows every minute of the day, my mood is so much better, I have more energy and I look so full of life. I just look healthy overall.

Difference is night and fucking day.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kroker, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Good job bro and keep consistent, healthmaxxing is the one super legit everyone should do and its crazy how fast your body improve in a few months of consistency.

When I start eating good, exercising, drink lots of water, sleeping well and do skin care; my stress level naturally comes down, my skin literally glows every minute of the day, my mood is so much better, I have more energy and I look so full of life. I just look healthy overall.

Difference is night and fucking day.
Nice :love:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
She got nice lips for a whity

• +1
She got nice lips for a whity
The first girl? Yeah. But I have a strong urge to beat that arrogant condescending/bratty attitude out of her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and tyronelite
Over

• +1
Men peak at 40 becuase as men get older they lose head hair and lossing your hair is a masculine trait so women are attracted to that

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
Men peak at 40 becuase as men get older they lose head hair and lossing your hair is a masculine trait so women are attracted to that
Becoming wrinkly, bald, saggy skin, no collagen, weaker, less testosterone, erectile dysfunction, no teeth, getting shorter, hearing and walking problems, are all manly and dimorphic traits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and Phillybeard1996
Becoming wrinkly, bald, saggy skin, no collagen, weaker, less testosterone, erectile dysfunction, no teeth, getting shorter, hearing and walking problems, are all manly and dimorphic traits
Wrinkles are definitely dimorphic women see it as you have age experience the more wrinkles the more women would want to fuck you

• JFL
The agepill ended me, i seriously can't cope that one day i will look myself in the mirror and will never be the same colllagen rich, youthful high T young guy. Wish we could be 23 forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Euclidd, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14455
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14455
Last summer. My condition doesn't interfere with T jfl, why would it
Serious inflammation kills T what do you mean why, you probably was / are in deep remission.

Tsar...pretty, tall, smart, funny, and now high T too :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Serious inflammation kills T what do you mean why, you probably was / are in deep remission.

Tsar...pretty, tall, smart, funny, and now high T too :owo:
Im in remission now tho so i feel good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14455
The first girl? Yeah. But I have a strong urge to beat that arrogant condescending/bratty attitude out of her
Lets make a nuke together and drop it on america (in minecraft)

• +1
Tbh i'd love to see them getting stoned to death live ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Baldingman1998