Men Should Never Smile In Pictures

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
and try to smile as little as possible (but not frown or look annoyed/aggressive either)

I consider smiling for any man to be a major failo.

When I retake my tinder pics shortly before I go to Japan I will only have expressions like this . . .

__shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__de8235288914219877f0d0525411fc95.jpg
__akizuki_ryou_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_dearly_stars_drawn_by_kotoyama__sample-7cb276a74953a25ce5ae4769200242e1.jpg
__shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__sample-49a933ac939e8e9d4766b87413fd9e05.jpg
__shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__sample-e92339473bc9829db0acede5a8022cbe.jpg
__shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__10f030a173187ace23655f43e9038e05.jpg
__shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_kotoyama__sample-53028f4cb1df13e3110d5c157288dfca.jpg

I only have pictures of anime and Asian girls saved on my computer so I have no other examples to provide.

It all depends on how good is your palate.

Wide palate = good smile.

Narrow palate = bad smile.

Of course yellow teeth are bad too.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Nibba, Zesto and 2 others

High IQ and PalatePilled

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Unwanted

So true. This is why I avoid smiling

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Smirk>>>>>>>>smile

Gives a playful vibe. I always smirk in pics

• +1
Showing teeth = failo

What if you have straight, white teeth but narrow palate ? still no smile with showing teeth ?

• +1
What if you have straight, white teeth but narrow palate ? still no smile with showing teeth ?
Nah, it's all in the palate. Narrow palate on the left and wide palate on the right for reference.
Palate

You can smile or not smile as long as your attractive. Although smiling makes everyone look better because it postively tilts your eye area

thats what copers with bad smiles say

Another example of wide palate: YouTuber called Charisma on Command. Should be renamed to Palate on Command imo.
Palateondemand

Its over for smilecels

Men should have a neutral expression with a curious gaze.

• +1
hqdefault.jpg

If your maxilla is fucked you may end up with Lucky Blue Smith syndrome (and I don't mean when you become a model and nobody has any idea why, but rather that your gum exposure will be too much).

Men should have a neutral expression with a curious gaze.
Ideally your facial expression should be something like this:
75cf50977d321f5ecde6422476d44872.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

If your maxilla is fucked you may end up with Lucky Blue Smith syndrome (and I don't mean when you become a model and nobody has any idea why, but rather that your gum exposure will be too much).
Fuark, large gums and chiclet teeth can kill a man's smile.

Yeah lol. I don't wanna wageslave tonight. And it's raining. Just stay out of the rain theory is legit tho
Start moneymaxxing bro.. Wageslaving gives you so much stress

Smiling is for submission amd women

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
I get to a 1.5/9 if I smile.

yellow teeth in pictures is pretty much impossible anyways, they always look white

yellow teeth in pictures is pretty much impossible anyways, they always look white

I have a narrow isch palatate but i look waayyyy better when smiling, (not that i look good)

DS with aliexpress
I might start ds I almost did last year when it was very profitable I'll try targeting very specific niches and posting ads on ig pages about those niches

rambo never smiles