Men who call other men ugly are feminine or secretly gay

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
It's gay to call another man ugly. This means you would find them attractive if they were handsome. And that you're actually pissed they're not good-looking enough for you to feast ur eyes on.

Long story short,
- the average dude looks at women in hopes of finding the most attractive partner possible, and friendzoning ugly ones. Doesn't give a shit if this guys ugly or that guys ugly. In fact being friends with ugly men boosts their own attractiveness.

- But the faggots will look at men, and rate them from handsome to ugly. And in their heads they admire the good looking ones, while being dickheads to the ugly ones. Just like women.

And if these men get laid then they are the opposite of ugly. But in order to feel better about yourselves you give them low ratings and try to explain their success with muh Face, muh social circle, muh personality theories. NT and face is literally the only thing that matters, if a girl likes your Face, your personality is also gonna be perceived positively.

TL;DR; This is literally foid behavior; avoid and treat ugly males like shit, But be nice and kind to the good-looking men like a little faggot. Men already have life hard and then we have these faggots ruining shit further

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036, justinzayn and 4 others
Ok this is important why?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, FrameMogger and Lygodactylus
Im so confident in my straightness that I can call anyone attractive or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, aBetterMii and Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
This forum has lookism
Chads are treated with the upmost respect
The incels are laughed at and ridiculed
Truly a sad day for the pill of black :cry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18890 and 1 other person
Im so confident in my straightness that I can call anyone attractive or not
You judge men based on looks. Nuff said.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
:ogre:The premise woman can judge each other on looks or compliment is considered straight. But if i say to a friend nice dick in the shower it's somehow gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791 and Lygodactylus
This forum has lookism
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
There was this carnival night at my school and this one dude called me ugly infront of everyone at the blackjack table. Albeit I didn't really care cause it was a bunch of dudes at the table but I never did get my revenge/retribution cause to this day bitches still swerve me for being ugly... I need surgery :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Then A year after when I was in my second year of college it was the first week of school I thought I had established a foundation of being NT enough to socialize and party but the first party I went to this blonde Becky came into the party with her boyfriend and looked at me and said ew who invited you. Sigh.... This shit sucks

• So Sad
It was probably for my protection cause I would've gotten rejected more that night or at diff parties.

This forum has lookism
unironically true tbh
we should all try to help people max out
though I've had times where I've roasted people some

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii