Men who get vasectomies after their girlfriend ask them to are the biggest cucks

ggg.tv🤫

ggg.tv🤫

Iranian weapon master of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Title

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, 5'7 zoomer, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
I could see why some might think its better than say birth control, as that makes them lower E so they won’t be attracted to you as much if youre masc

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I could see why some might think its better than say birth control, as that makes them lower E so they won’t be attracted to you as much if youre masc
you wont be able to have kids agian for a women that will probably leave you soon anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Klaas Vaaker, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Plus no masc man will get a vasectomy theyd just have the women get an abortion if the condom doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
you wont be able to have kids agian for a women that will probably leave you soon anyway
you can undo it whenever you want to or go the more affordable route and get it extracted, vasectomies don’t stop the production of sperm

you can undo it whenever you want to or go the more affordable route and get it extracted, vasectomies don’t stop the production of sperm
u cant always undo it
yep i would only do it if alr had 2 or 3 adult children

• +1
this, when you get the vasectomy they lose all respect because they know there is no treat of you leaving because you impreganted some slut.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back