MENA Sluts August Edition

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I was going to do "MENA HQNP edition" because my Islamist mind denied such people could be sluts. But it soon turned out many actually are sluts indeed!

I won't be completely degenerate like @forevergymcelling and British sluts. After all it's haram and Id still like to protect them from getting stoned / honor killed as some of them are doing this behind their parents back. Couldn't get any Saudi, Egyptian and Iraqi whores seems like they're kept in check mostly... So well done to them 👏

These countries in particular are very pathetic👉 🇩🇿🇲🇦🇹🇷🇮🇷

I would hate-fuck them all!

Tagging MENA ppl and lovers
@Iasacrko @Manchild @Elvisandreaa @StuntmanMike @TRUE_CEL @apemaxxed @5'7 zoomer @Sub0 @Xangsane @emeraldglass @EasyMan875 @WayneSarcosuhus

Let me know if you wanna make another one. Although at this point it's more ragefeul than coomfeul and I'm gonna end up joining the Taliban at this stage jfl. 🤬

Attachments

• download (5).mp4
    617.7 KB
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, flippasav, SidharthTheSlayer and 18 others
not even close

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
I would fuck all of these girls ngl

Brutal liberal pill, not a single country is spared as I thought and I told you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, lil truecel and 1 other person
I am the biggest MeNa enthusiast on org

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime and SecularIslamist
sude is a goddess

Whose that Turkish girl ( I asumir) dancing

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I am the biggest MeNa enthusiast on org
No fucking way it's me. I'm the biggest MENA simp possible. I need a personal harem on earth or I won't die happy.

sude is a goddess

Whose that Turkish girl ( I asumir) dancing
She is beautiful man. Exactly my type. Why she has to be a whore?! :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 29581

as if they would be into a beardmaxxed ltn.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 24789
Women are really nothing without their hair

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

use my face as your toilet seat and paper honestly

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and SecularIslamist
as if they would be into a beardmaxxed ltn.
He is 6'3 white passing Algerian. Women from Algeria fog.

@EasyMan875 I've told you multiple times arrangemarriagemaxx in Algeria - get in touch with family. Ik you said mother/father don't know shit, but enquire. French Arabs will be too narcy like these thots and Alain Delon only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 24789

@EasyMan875 I've told you multiple times arrangemarriagemaxx in Algeria - get in touch with family. Ik you said mother/father don't know shit, but enquire. French Arabs will be too narcy like these thots and Alain Delon only.
I'll see what happens with this girl I'm going to date next Thursday. U rated her mtb but shes really cute for me ngl, if I see that personality sticks between us I will tell you

Im tunisian btw

the white passing 6 foot 3 Algerian in question:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 24789
View attachment 2359416
the white passing 6 foot 3 Algerian in question:
Nah he looks legit white. I thought he was just a another French white boy

I'll see what happens with this girl I'm going to date next Thursday. U rated her mtb but shes really cute for me ngl, if I see that personality sticks between us I will tell you
Don't get me wrong Ive liked girls her level and they block me so I would go for her too. She had niche looks and white not MENA enough for me. I think it was that cosplay costume. Some others here would rate her HTN maybe.
Im tunisian btw
Meh same thing JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Nah he looks legit white. I thought he was just a another French white boy

Don't get me wrong Ive liked girls her level and they block me so I would go for her too. She had niche looks and white not MENA enough for me. I think it was that cosplay costume. Some others here would rate her HTN maybe.

Meh same thing JFL
Yeah for me shes def htb , lets see, only real life will tell

Also she likes football

@SecularIslamist dissing on MENA babes. meanwhile his women in NYC.

@SecularIslamist I rated this curry ltn now hes angry
@Banasura Bhai send me pic. I don't doxxx or gaslight. I am curry too.

Your pfp is not the best...

@SecularIslamist dissing on MENA babes. meanwhile his women in NYC.

View attachment 2359426
There's nothing wrong with that video you Hindu cow worshipper. She's dressed like a chav but speaks and actually looks well u like you pajeets. Top 10% Bengali but still MTB.

Fail post. Expected from a low IQ Hindoo.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
@EasyMan875 its ok bhai I know ur over compinsating having medocre npc face so playing height card heavy and beardmaxxing

Yemen is the last hope

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24789
Yemen is the lady hope
yeah Yemen or many other countries probably a little poor, but it's only a matter of time before the same phenomenon occurs tbh

Your pfp is not the best...
Here is me in motion and I like this pfp. It’s unique.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with that video you Hindu cow worshipper. She's dressed like a chav but speaks and actually looks well u like you pajeets. Top 10% Bengali but still MTB.
then why she is constantly looking at his groin.

we all know what happened off screen. huge numbers of Paki and Bengali girls in UK are BBC only.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and horizontallytall
Here is me in motion and I like this pfp. It’s unique.
View attachment 2359436
LTN is correct diagnosis HOWEVER you have potential. You need haircut and beardmaxx, you look too feminine ngl. Wearing a a robe with patchy chest hair is never a good look. You look unfit.

If you're western even now you can get MTB or even HTB with luck via arrangemarriagemaxxiny. But in the West absolutely over unless landwhalemaxxing.

then why she is constantly looking at his groin.

we all know what happened off screen. huge numbers of Paki and Bengali girls in UK are BBC only.
That BBC is putting microphone in her face that's why she's looking at the microhone. You're just a Hindu BBC cocksucker projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Michael Myers, rand anon and 1 other person
LTN is correct diagnosis HOWEVER you have potential. You need haircut and beardmaxx, you look too feminine ngl. Wearing a a robe with patchy chest hair is never a good look. You look unfit.

If you're western even now you can get MTB or even HTB with luck via arrangemarriagemaxxiny. But in the West absolutely over unless landwhalemaxxing.
Animated GIF

yall in eastern countries have no clue how the west works, my man thinks im in robe like its my everyday look.

That BBC is putting microphone in her face that's why she's looking at the microhone. You're just a Hindu BBC cocksucker projecting.

yeah right. where is she looking at ?

Animated GIF

yall in eastern countries have no clue how the west works, my man thinks im in robe like its my everyday look.
I am in the West. Doesn't matter if it's you're everyday look. It doesn't work on you. Andrew Tate might dress like those doesn't mean it's a good look for everyone. Fashionmaxxx in line with your physical appearance. Same with why I said haircut.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Michael Myers
I am in the West. Doesn't matter if it's you're everyday look. It doesn't work on you. Andrew Tate might dress like those doesn't mean it's a good look for everyone. Fashionmaxxx in line with your physical appearance. Same with why I said haircut.
holy fuck an andrew tate stan. drop ur face I want to see the cope and delusions of u being higher than my ltn.

holy fuck an andrew tate stan. drop ur face I want to see the cope and delusions of u being higher than my ltn.
He mogs u , better skin, better face structure

Now workout ur body and softmax u Peace&Love coper

• +1
Last one is not bad.

Just pause video when blinking theory.

Why do you wanna talk about BBC so bad? Trust me I swear to Allah it's you who is obsessed with BBC not the girl.

mofo, your first video is of a milky white hijabi BABE with a horrible looking Nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Michael Myers
He mogs u , better skin, better face structure

Now workout ur body and softmax u Peace&Love coper
doubt I think yall r the copers who have worked out morphed into Ogryn decided to beardmaxx and look now indestriqushible from every muslim guy in the west, jacking off each other hard thinkng you all look htn.

Why you getting mad nigga? If you gonna get mad over it don't complain/show your face. This is a blackpill forum go to Reddit for normie ratings.

At least be like @Zer0/∞ he's not a sensitive cunt. He's just a low inhib nigga who doesn't give a fuck wat ppl think.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24789
Why you getting mad nigga? If you gonna get mad over it don't complain/show your face. This is a blackpill forum go to Reddit for normie ratings.

At least be like @Zer0/∞ he's not a sensitive cunt. He's just a low inhib nigga who doesn't give a fuck wat ppl think.
Just cause u say I’m getting mad does not mean this to be true, I simply disagreed with your opinion and attempt at sabotage. If the Muslim fade beard archetype works for u then good but don’t delude urself into thinking this is a htn look or literally every Muslim guy walking around that adopts this look instantly goes up a level or 2 when in reality they all look like the same small dicked clones.

Just cause u say I’m getting mad does not mean this to be true, I simply disagreed with your opinion and attempt at sabotage. If the Muslim fade beard archetype works for u then good but don’t delude urself into thinking this is a htn look or literally every Muslim guy walking around that adopts this look instantly goes up a level or 2 when in reality they all look like the same small dicked clones.
Bro it's awkward ngl

I never said that it would work for everyone. Truth be told I don't even know if it would actually suit you, but your current looks don't. If someone mogs you don't get mad - it's low IQ foid jealousy behaviour. It's a mog or be mogged world. There are many people I don't like here or they're retarded that are HTN or chadlite.

I never said that it would work for everyone. Truth be told I don't even know if it would actually suit you, but your current looks don't. If someone mogs you don't get mad - it's low IQ foid jealousy behaviour. It's a mog or be mogged world. There are many people I don't like here or they're retarded that are HTN or chadlite.
Now ur talking about mog or get mogged like u or @EasyMan875 had the guts to even drop pics to see what we’re dealing with and what is implied to be superior to ltn 🙄

Now ur talking about mog or get mogged like u or @EasyMan875 had the guts to even drop pics to see what we’re dealing with and what is implied to be superior to ltn 🙄
The guy you rated shrek/10 yesterday left this forum. I don't see why putting your ideas in place on your rating was a bad thing, that's all

Mog or not we dont care, if women likes u good for you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24789
The guy you rated shrek/10 yesterday left this forum. I don't see why putting your ideas in place on your rating was a bad thing, that's all

Mor or not we dont care, if women likes u good for you
Good he’s 16 and has time to develop naturally instead of what was inevitably coming to him or insane cope that someone like u would give

View attachment 2359456

how is this happening ? why she is not honor killed ?
Holy fuk they really are.

@Manchild @StuntmanMike @Atsiz
Wtf is wrong with these women? Even when they go with foreign guys they INVARIABLY without exception go for the lowest quality guys. 😷 Do they hate their own men this much?

Last edited:
Very true . Can sense this guys personality from comments itself
Bro u follow me arround I see u replying like a hater on all my stuff ur so fucking weird fuck off

Bro u follow me arround I see u replying like a hater on all my stuff ur so fucking weird fuck off
Nobody gives a damn mofo .i replied once earlier and now. U seem to have no other life apart from here hence this forum is in ur mind whole day

• +1