MENA Sluts August Edition

Holy fuk they really are.
View attachment 2359467
View attachment 2359468
View attachment 2359469

@Manchild @StuntmanMike @Atsiz
Wtf is wrong with these women? Even when they go with foreign guys they INVARIABLY without exception go for the lowest quality guys. 😷 Do they hate their own men this much?

your prophet Momo fucked you for life. he should have never converted that slave Nigger Bilal for Political gains. because of this these low IQ niggers are now marrying Prime Babes.

live in western world and soon your women will come home with a Nigerian nigger and saying " there is no racism in Islam. we all are same."

JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@Banasura bro give it a rest. I tried being nice with you and you got all narcy. If you can't handle it then sort your mental state out.

People have told me it's over for my height and/or ethnicity I don't get mad at them.

Now give it a rest and let's enjoy some MENA bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and horizontallytall
Nobody gives a damn mofo .i replied once earlier and now. U seem to have no other life apart from here hence this forum is in ur mind whole day
My man is an ugly curry and has made it his life’s goal to put down any whom surpass him following them around and being an annoying gaslighter, why don’t u accept ur face is the reason curry are stereotyped in such a bad manner and rope so the gene pool gets cleansed

Wtf is wrong with these women? Even when they go with foreign guys they INVARIABLY without exception go for the lowest quality guys. 😷 Do they hate their own men this much?
As an expert Racist , i will answer this question. Its called "Kardashian Effect" .

Her middle eastern ancestry made lots of muslim babes get brainwashed to like niggers.

S
My man is an ugly curry and has made it his life’s goal to put down any whom surpass him following them around and being an annoying gaslighter, why don’t u accept ur face is the reason curry are stereotyped in such a bad manner and rope so the gene pool gets cleansed
hut the fuck up nigger i dont need ur theories to kkow what i am and who i am get off. Ur teaching me dalit ????? I live a way better life than u.

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
@Banasura bro give it a rest. I tried being nice with you and you got all narcy. If you can't handle it then sort your mental state out.

People have told me it's over for my height and/or ethnicity I don't get mad at them.

Now give it a rest and let's enjoy some MENA bitches.
I wasn’t even talking to in the first place, saw this faggot who wanted to stick up for shrek here and decided to fuck with him then u decided to get all into it.

Surpass me mofo who the hell even are u . Dont pollute this thread anymore

S

hut the fuck up nigger i dont need ur theories to kkow what i am and who i am get off. Ur teaching me dalit ????? I live a way better life than u.
the broke English from the slums of Mumbai 😂

I wasn’t even talking to in the first place, saw this faggot who wanted to stick up for shrek here and decided to fuck with him then u decided to get all into it.
Ok.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura
yeah Yemen or many other countries probably a little poor, but it's only a matter of time before the same phenomenon occurs tbh
I watched some documentaries about the slums of Mumbai and as povert as people there are, everyone owns a smartphone. It's over pretty much everywhere in the world, the government makes sure everyone gets access to sns and tiktok to receive their proper brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and horizontallytall
your prophet Momo fucked you for life. he should have never converted that slave Nigger Bilal for Political gains. because of this these low IQ niggers are now marrying Prime Babes.

live in western world and soon your women will come home with a Nigerian nigger and saying " there is no racism in Islam. we all are same."

JFL.
If they're black and Muslim/religious there is no problem technically. I don't think race-mixing is a good idea for most people - like 90%. But there are exceptions - like me and my future MENA wife 😊

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Motherfuckers turned my MENA whore appreciation thread into an argument

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, horizontallytall and human304
Good shouldn’t have tried 1v2 me
We all seem to collectively agree you're a retard. If you call that 1v2 whatever keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Banasura
If they're black and Muslim/religious there is no problem technically. I don't think race-mixing is a good idea for most people - like 90%. But there are exceptions - like me and my future MENA wife 😊

sorry to break it to you buddy. but this is not how it happens.

the moment you give niggers an inch , they will take a mile.

because of the universal ummah mindset and because nationalism is strictly frowned upon in Islam, an african refugee uber driver muslim is better than a neuro scientist Hindu guy.

so when a Mena/Arab/Paki girl marries a nigger no Imam can object to it. cause in Islam its fully legal as both are muslims.

as Sheboons are horrible looking and vile shit like creatures most niggers will go for MENA/Paki/Bengali muzzie babes.

p.s. - og arab babes are brutal to south asian muslim. somehow they dont cosider you as their equal, as some guy found on muzmatch, they are openly racist to you people but willing open their legs to horrible looking Niggers.

We all seem to collectively agree you're a retard. If you call that 1v2 whatever keep coping.
Well I hope the beard fade combo works out for u and u and ur brothers aren’t gigacoping.

He literally is man he is makinithappen2 even though that guy had way higher iq comaped to him . He was just mentally frustrated this guys is just hilarious

Last edited:
  • +1
He literally is man he is makinithappen2 even though that guy had way higher iq comaped to him . He was just mentally frustrated this guys is just hilarious

Attachments

• B19817F5-6400-40AA-A1DC-F6425D8CBA48.jpeg
    B19817F5-6400-40AA-A1DC-F6425D8CBA48.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
Its retarded to get off to a girl with a hijab. Hair is like half of girl's attractiveness

• WTF
then why she is constantly looking at his groin.

we all know what happened off screen. huge numbers of Paki and Bengali girls in UK are BBC only.
Who cares about ethnic girls lmfao

Its retarded to get off to a girl with a hijab. Hair is like half of girl's attractiveness
Kys. But I get what you mean. Here's a MTB hijabi to terastacey before and after

I would still prefer hijabi because everyone would be eye fucking her in public whereas her real beauty is just for me.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
E1B dick only