"Men's Health" is at it again - Cuckoldry

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel

"With an hour to kill, Alex fessed up to feeling a little nervous at the idea of having sex with a carload of guys, two of whom she'd never met. Over tumblers of tequila on the rocks, I told her that I’d be with her every step of the way, though I couldn’t deny I had butterflies about the whole thing myself. This was performance anxiety on a whole new level, particularly as I’d seen some of these dudes in action and—on various levels—they were all impressive.

Now, this probably goes without saying, but if you're the jealous type, being asked by your girlfriend to corral some hot guys to simultaneously fill her every body cavity is something of a tall order, birthday or not. I know this because, until I got to my 30s and acquired some experience with polyamory, sex parties, and the like, a request like this would have made my head explode. It took a while, but I eventually chose to relinquish feelings of insecurity and have since gained an ability to celebrate and even help realize my partners' fantasies. And then I made it my specialty—my superpower."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
What is with their obsession with melanin enriched males?

And this was one of the guys she got blacked by while that cuck watched

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Men like this deserve it anyways. The less of a man you are, the more quickly she is going to want to step out on you. It's going to happen regardless, but pussies like this guy are the reason they end up wanting to step out sooner. This is good for the few masculine men left. You can't take away thousands of years of preference for dominating males in a few years because the liberals told you it was good.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting and CupOfCoffee
Lmao this can't be real