why don’t women like me?

clearpilledplague

clearpilledplague

Iron
My whole life i’ve been wanting a girlfriend, ever since the age of 7 i’ve been fantasising having sex with a girl but unfortunately i’m yet to have a girlfriend.

I’m actually pretty nice if you get to know me other than the casual nsfw jokes i make around anyone (not just women) But plenty of women have pointed out that i’m weird and that i’m a creep, maybe if i was better looking they’d enjoy the way I speak to them because I only treat women with the upmost respect and yet they still treat me like shit back.

But I don’t get it because i’m pretty tall for my age (5’10) and my dicks above average too. I do all of this stuff to my face to make myself look better and have a better jawline with little fat in my face and women still go for the soft boys with ugly pathetic faces it’s all just so unfair.

Recently i’ve been thinking it’s just fate and that I was made this way by some divine being so that for one day i’ll be able to bring power to the earth that hasn’t been seen before.

But other than all of that could I get some tips on how to talk to women better? I saw a girl on the bus the other day and she kept looking at me and I kept looking at her back but I couldn’t muster up the confidence to speak to her. And then my friend called me a creep for wanting to talk to her, but in the movies everyone does this and it’s how they find love in the movies and then they fall in love for the rest of their lives and have sex it’s all just unfair.

If any women are reading this could you give me just one chance? I’m pretty nice and good looking.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and gribsufer1
Fuck you expect us to say? That your charisma is lacking? Or personality? If yes then you missclicked this forum instead of reddit.

There is a reason why they see you as a creep, and the only reason are looks

Most of us(users of the forum) have been unfairly affected by genetic lottery and therefore many are insecure, you must be coming from tiktok saying that you are good looking.

Post yourself please

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, borismonster, L13 and 1 other person
Hi, could be a ‘luck’ problem sometimes we meet the requirements but don’t get accepted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Almost Chadlite and clearpilledplague
Sell your soul worship Satan

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and ggg.tv
Fuck you expect us to say? That your charisma is lacking? Or personality? If yes then you missclicked this forum instead of reddit.

Most of us(users of the forum) have been unfairly affected by genetic lottery and therefore many are insecure, you must be coming from tiktok saying that you are good looking.

Post yourself please
Hello, i’ve posted myself in a rate.

Because you aren’t tall and goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Sell your soul worship Satan
Does this work?
Serious question does this actually work, I kinda believe in christianity and the devil but does selling my soul to him benefit me?

But other than all of that could I get some tips on how to talk to women better? I saw a girl on the bus the other day and she kept looking at me and I kept looking at her back but I couldn’t muster up the confidence to speak to her. And then my friend called me a creep for wanting to talk to her, but in the movies everyone does this and it’s how they find love in the movies and then they fall in love for the rest of their lives and have sex it’s all just unfair.
not creepy u should have done it

Post yourself please
hes saying the girls who reject him fuck uglier guys

• +1
Does this work?
Serious question does this actually work, I kinda believe in christianity and the devil but does selling my soul to him benefit me?
well the devil cant give you looks cos its not his to give, and any looks you get will have some twisted irony to it, on top of your soul being sold

• +1
Does this work?
If you believe in Christianity you’re worshipping the devil in disguise anyway

• +1
Reactions: zub111

Post yourself please
I saw his face he was actually decent looking maybe low trust

• +1
@InnerVoid stop making even more accounts bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
My whole life i’ve been wanting a girlfriend, ever since the age of 7 i’ve been fantasising having sex with a girl but unfortunately i’m yet to have a girlfriend.

I’m actually pretty nice if you get to know me other than the casual nsfw jokes i make around anyone (not just women) But plenty of women have pointed out that i’m weird and that i’m a creep, maybe if i was better looking they’d enjoy the way I speak to them because I only treat women with the upmost respect and yet they still treat me like shit back.

But I don’t get it because i’m pretty tall for my age (5’10) and my dicks above average too. I do all of this stuff to my face to make myself look better and have a better jawline with little fat in my face and women still go for the soft boys with ugly pathetic faces it’s all just so unfair.

Recently i’ve been thinking it’s just fate and that I was made this way by some divine being so that for one day i’ll be able to bring power to the earth that hasn’t been seen before.

If any women are reading this could you give me just one chance? I’m pretty nice and good looking.
Fuck off with ur gay Reddit tier spacing, no one cares about ur personality, also 5’10 is actually average, not muh 6’3 like people say it is on here, it’s the actual average

• +1

Theirs no way your this fucking slow , I thought I was retarded but god damn this takes the cake, you must be fucking trolling , if you’re serious, the reason why you can’t pull is because you’re a genetic deadend ugly piece of shit , just cope with drugs and money , if you never kissed a girl or anything in middleschool or hs it’s over

• +1
dnr, just be good lookin. works everytime

• +1
Reactions: logicel369 and borismonster
Same as everyone else here you retard, your ugly, personality is looks. I’ve told girls I want to make CP with them and rape them and they don’t care. Sucks that it’s this way, but it’s just the way of the world

• +1
Looksmax nigga pm me ur face I could help

Cause you got no voodoo man syndrome