Men's sperm are living beings - intellectuals/biologists are assholes to withhold this fact from the people

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
We come for the egg

Each sperm parasite has a transparent skeleton. But unfortunately, it's so microscopic and translucent that we have no instrument to display the image of the structure. It'll look something like this:

Beautiful parasites

The vagina egg—the parasite employs it as an incubator to grow into a human being, thus disguising itself using the woman's DNA. So, therefore, the parasites women are killing are NOT theirs! Those are OUR parasites! Our babies, if you want to be corny and girly about it.

Women are killing our property! We should have the final say-so. Perhaps, a man wants his property back. And let's say she wants to have the baby. THAT'S NOT HER FUCKING DECISION! Remember, OUR sperm, our parasites, OUR DECISION. Women are thieves. No. Parasitenappers.

We need to implement new laws to allow a man to reclaim his property whenever he feels like it. In return, this will APPEASE the proabortionists. A win-win! So say she wants an abortion. She confronts the property owner, the man that injected her with his parasites. "Do you want your property back?" She could ask him.

"Nah. I'm good. But thanks anyway." Ugh. Well. That example didn't play out well, but you all get the point.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., FailedNormieManlet, Racky and 6 others
holy shit shut the fuck up

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. Look at this heavy gusher here. @LachowskiWannabe And what better way of snitching herself out than by using an AVI of a creepy actor that played a pedo grooming emo. Did You Know? Twilight's Edward Cullen is 104 years old. And so he hangs out with children in high school while grooming a little girl for sex. And of course, the actor, Robert Pattinson, moves on to another creepy role of prosperous rich emo that gets off using his money to make it more difficult for poor people barely surviving on the streets of Gotham. Leave poor Joker alone. He laughs at his jokes. That's sad as it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Chadeep, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others

Each sperm parasite has a transparent skeleton. But unfortunately, it's so microscopic and translucent that we have no instrument to display the image of the structure. It'll look something like this:

The vagina egg—the parasite employs it as an incubator to grow into a human being, thus disguising itself using the woman's DNA. So, therefore, the parasites women are killing are NOT theirs! Those are OUR parasites! Our babies, if you want to be corny and girly about it.

Women are killing our property! We should have the final say-so. Perhaps, a man wants his property back. And let's say she wants to have the baby. THAT'S NOT HER FUCKING DECISION! Remember, OUR sperm, our parasites, OUR DECISION. Women are thieves. No. Parasitenappers.

We need to implement new laws to allow a man to reclaim his property whenever he feels like it. In return, this will APPEASE the proabortionists. A win-win! So say she wants an abortion. She confronts the property owner, the man that injected her with his parasites. "Do you want your property back?" She could ask him.

"Nah. I'm good. But thanks anyway." Ugh. Well. That example didn't play out well, but you all get the point.
Yea so I guess from now on you are gon have to fuck a man's asshole and hope that he gets pregnant in his prostate

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I killed billions of sperm males...

Emoji crying

What have i done...

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I kill my kids daily thru a fleshlight :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires