Mental disorder present in looksmax

J

J o r o

The jews are claiming my life
Cluster B

1. Psychopathy--- FULLY discarded.

Psychopathy's signature characteristic is low emotions. Everyone here would be suicidal if they woke up bald and 5ft3. A psychopath wouldn't.

2. Borderline Personality Disorder --- possibly small % and traits. Definitely present. Many folks react highly emotionally. Rotting here is on itself is a sign of borderline because ur life experience or lack of made u rot here and u cant handle stuff without looks.

Narcissist Personality Disorder: low also.

I am tired of repeating myself over and over that this condition is not what you guys use.
Everybody has narcissist traits to some degree. But narcisst personality disorder comes in a Pack of traits that you guys don't fix unless ur faking ur persona. Ive seen only one single person fake a whole persona in this forum.

Would you be able to ruin a girls life that you know for a month because she doesn't like to swallow and never has swallowed, but she has to do it for you becuase YOU are special? Insult her beat her? And then wonder if she is playing tricks to make you feel insecure? How if this was a plot to trigger you and actually she has swallowed the whole city cum? What if she knows me for a month? And yes maybe i sleep around and im not tested but SO WHAT? I will tell everyone shes a whore and thats why i dumped her. Yh bitch you think i couldnt tell ur stupid mind game of making me insecure? Whos got to swallow now? U swallow this mess.

Sounds crazy ah? If it sounds crazy then YOU DO NOT HAVE personality disorder.

Malignant personality disorder: 0. 3% the user i think is narcissist is also malignant.

Traits: fake persona. Are you faking here and irl to be very good boy? But u actually robbed a 70yo the 60$ for his food because you need money because YOU need a nice car?

No you arent either.

What many of you have for certain is something related to high levels of anxiety. This is why you can perceive and are SO sensitive to lookism in a vulnerable way. And not having looks fucks with u too.

Most of you are also empathic towards folks looks. You know how bad someone bad looking has it. You help them looksmax. Many people help each other here.

Regarding the "rope comments" anti social personality traits or maybe disorder. But this is not limited to saying rope on a forum more life style is needed. Antisocial traits are relatively abundant here towards the outside World given how we speak about normie. These people highly likely have a decent life. Non ideal parenting, non ideal looks...

I will continue the rest another day. If u were to abolish anxiety youd be less affected about ur looks. Xx.