Mental Health Changes After Surgery

OnlyCa$hh

OnlyCa$hh

Iron
What happens after you are 8-12months post surgery? For the sake of the thread I want to stick to bigger surgeries like DJS, surgeries that definitely change your appearance.

If you had any or believe you have a good 2 cents what happens? Do you treat people differently? Are you simply more comfortable in your skin? Is the confidence really starting to kick in? Do people respect, like, or even ask to hangout with you more? Did it ruin your reputation, since you’re now known for getting surgery? Did normies have any negative feedback? Do you feel like you focus in other things other than looksmax? Finally, are you happy? And my most mind bending question, did you become or increase your “mysterious” department? Do you leave questions relating to the change half answered, half truth?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, thecel, Deleted member 14280 and 3 others
Does post surgery mysteriousness make you dark triad, does it make normies even more curious? Or did you stop paying mind to half this shit now that you’re happy with results…

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@Titbot @Amnesia @Gaia262 @Acromegaly_Chad

What happens after you are 8-12months post surgery? For the sake of the thread I want to stick to bigger surgeries like DJS, surgeries that definitely change your appearance.

If you had any or believe you have a good 2 cents what happens? Do you treat people differently? Are you simply more comfortable in your skin? Is the confidence really starting to kick in? Do people respect, like, or even ask to hangout with you more? Did it ruin your reputation, since you’re now known for getting surgery? Did normies have any negative feedback? Do you feel like you focus in other things other than looksmax? Finally, are you happy? And my most mind bending question, did you become or increase your “mysterious” department? Do you leave questions relating to the change half answered, half truth?
I got fillers

Video

Yes I do feel better in my own skin.
Yes some people are nicer to me than before
Yes I’m more confident but not by much
I’m still thinking of looksmaxxing further(Eyemond eye surgery, rhinoplasty, Jaw implants)
And no I’m not happy, but I’m better than before

People in my family did noticed my change, then said I used to have a thinner face :ROFLMAO: a cousin said that he couldn’t believemy chad jaw in pictures until he saw me in person :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, NormieKilla, quakociaptockh and 2 others
People in my family did noticed my change, then said I used to have a thinner face :ROFLMAO: a cousin said that he couldn’t believemy chad jaw in pictures until he saw me in person :feelsohh:
Absolute mog. Is you being able to do this a reminder that you can do anything in life? Takes a boy to say they will do something, takes a man to do it right now. Great results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
I got fillers

Video

I’m still thinking of looksmaxxing further(Eyemond eye surgery, rhinoplasty, Jaw implants)

filler got fillers

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I got fillers

Video

Where are you from?

Absolute mog. Is you being able to do this a reminder that you can do anything in life? Takes a boy to say they will do something, takes a man to do it right now. Great results
I feel like this “If I want something well done, I’ll do it my self” because genes did a terrible job with me, so I’m fixing their mistakes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: but I admit is fun to do this, feels like a video game :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Jason Voorhees, quakociaptockh and 2 others
I feel like this “If I want something well done, I’ll do it my self” because god did a terrible job with me, so I’m fixing his mistakes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: but I admit is fun to do this, feels like a video game :lul:
black pilled asf. Doesn’t surgery break reality? Isn’t the ability to cut your face unreal. It’s such a paradox because the fact that you can have surgery makes life real. Freedom. Such a mind fuck.

I feel like this “If I want something well done, I’ll do it my self” because genes did a terrible job with me, so I’m fixing their mistakes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: but I admit is fun to do this, feels like a video game :lul:
mogger mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270 and Jason Voorhees
Imagine the mental health state of those who post their results and read "you looked better before" :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, never_lucky, aBetterMii and 2 others
Imagine the mental health state of those who post their results and read "you looked better before" :feelswhy:
Yeah, like people that look like they have an underbite and then got their mandible retracted, when in reality they had a recessed maxilla and needed a lefort 3 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and aBetterMii
black pilled asf. Doesn’t surgery break reality? Isn’t the ability to cut your face unreal. It’s such a paradox because the fact that you can have surgery makes life real. Freedom. Such a mind fuck.
Yeah, money = freedom for the most part. When you have money, your only limit is your mind.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Tallooksmaxxer, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
nose job chin fillers for width lower lid retraction. Lost a lot of weight and minoxidil for eyebrow thickness

Iohjjh656vbvb75

In many ways I am still the same person, just can get girls easier. I still suffer from social anxiety in some situations, I am not very confident still. I still feel like the same guy I always was. I dont regret any money I spent to looksmax its an investment. With that said the thing that gave me the most happiness in life was being financially secure. Going from little to a lot of sex got boring quick and I find the most happiness from hanging with my family and eating good food tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, aBetterMii, kubo and 4 others
nose job chin fillers for width lower lid retraction. Lost a lot of weight and minoxidil for eyebrow thickness

View attachment 1292678

In many ways I am still the same person, just can get girls easier. I still suffer from social anxiety in some situations, I am not very confident still. I still feel like the same guy I always was. I dont regret any money I spent to looksmax its an investment. With that said the thing that gave me the most happiness in life was being financially secure. Going from little to a lot of sex got boring quick and I find the most happiness from hanging with my family and eating good food tbh
How are you finically secure so early?

View attachment 1292678

Wholesome post. I like it.

Getting genioplasty for me was such a positive and unique experience. It was a way of looking better, aging better, and being healthier, and unlike most forms of health maintenance, it was a 1-time thing that would last a lifetime. It was like leveling up my character in real life. The whole process of going through all the trouble to schedule and eventually undergo the procedure felt like a huge payoff, a journey to be overcome. I can understand why people can get addicted to plastic surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, LastHopeForNorman, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others

After my genioplasty I no longer want to kill myself and feel good

Getting genioplasty for me was such a positive and unique experience. It was a way of looking better, aging better, and being healthier, and unlike most forms of health maintenance, it was a 1-time thing that would last a lifetime
How did genioplasty make you healthier lol? Isn't it just repositioning your chin bone

Did it ruin your reputation, since you’re now known for getting surgery?
You shouldn't tell them jfl. Idk how I am going to do this if I need to skip school for multiple weeks though.

How did genioplasty make you healthier lol? Isn't it just repositioning your chin bone
Fixed lip continence. I don't have to flex my mentalis muscle to make my lips close anymore. This means my lips stay closed at night, I don't wake up with a dry mouth, I don't inhale whatever is floating in the air of my room, and I am at a lower chance of developing TMJ pain/migraines.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky and Need2Ascend
Fixed lip continence. I don't have to flex my mentalis muscle to make my lips close anymore. This means my lips stay closed at night, I don't wake up with a dry mouth, I don't inhale whatever is floating in the air of my room, and I am at a lower chance of developing TMJ pain/migraines.
Ah alright sounds good man if it helped you. So your maxilla is/was vertically too long since you couldn't close your lips, and you did a sliding genioplasty to fix rather one of the symptoms or did you also shorten your maxilla(lefort1/bimax)?

Ah alright sounds good man if it helped you. So your maxilla is/was vertically too long since you couldn't close your lips, and you did a sliding genioplasty to fix rather one of the symptoms or did you also shorten your maxilla(lefort1/bimax)?
You're overcomplicating things when you speculate that my "maxilla is too long." All that is necessary for lip incontinence is a receding chin. (Though technically I don't know how to measure whether my maxilla is "too long" or not. Surgeon said I had a receding chin but not receding jaw during our first consultation, but you know how blue pilled doctors can be.)

You're overcomplicating things when you speculate that my "maxilla is too long." All that is necessary for lip incontinence is a receding chin. (Though technically I don't know how to measure whether my maxilla is "too long" or not. Surgeon said I had a receding chin but not receding jaw during our first consultation, but you know how blue pilled doctors can be.)
The reason for lip incompetence is a too long maxilla Im pretty sure. Just look at your smile, probably a gummy smile but ofc if its not severe doing bimax is really dabetable ig. Receeding chin is also one of the symptoms. I have the opposite(maxilla too short) and my lips are crammed together if I keep my teeth in contact

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and LastHopeForNorman
The reason for lip incompetence is a too long maxilla Im pretty sure. Just look at your smile, probably a gummy smile but ofc if its not severe doing bimax is really dabetable ig. Receeding chin is also one of the symptoms. I have the opposite(maxilla too short) and my lips are crammed together if I keep my teeth in contact
You're making the mistake of taking one possible explanation (vertical maxillary excess) of a symptom (lip incontinence), and assuming that's true in all cases. When I smile, you can see 0 gums.

One thing that might be unique about my case is that I saw some real progress via mewing for a few years. My jaws (around the teeth) clearly came forward a noticeable amount, but my chin did not come forward as much. I think that's what caused the receding chin look.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman