Mental health is everything

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Inbefore faggots will say "No MeNtAl HeAlTh FoR yOuR fAcE bRo :feelsuhh:" you can literally be chad and suffer if you have a severe mental illness(schizophrenia/pure ocd/bipolar/borderline personality etc) so maxxing mental health is crucial along looksmaxxing to lead a happy life. The thing is a lot of mental illness jew medication fucks up libido i jave yet to find a medication that gets rid of anxiety and reduces x mental illness without fucking up your dick any psl aspie scientist knows a medication for anxiety that doesn't kill your dick?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
TBH mental health won't do anything if you don't have sex and foid attention

Legit, mental health has fucked me severely

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No mental health for your face bro

Didnt read but i agree:feelsokman:

keep ur head up KING

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: carnage, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Zeta ascended
No mental health for your face bro
No face for this high inhibition

"Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose."

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My mind is fucked.....

• +1
My subhumanity caused my mental illness.

funny you stole my concept and made this thread about me after u voted that other nignog mogged me truly u are jelly that I am a psl 7 male model who fatmaxxed into a failure, mad u will never slay and i denied slaying pussboi?

• JFL
funny you stole my concept and made this thread about me after u voted that other nignog mogged me truly u are jelly that I am a psl 7 male model who fatmaxxed into a failure, mad u will never slay and i denied slaying pussboi?
I don't know what younre rumbling about but you sound fucked in the head

I don't know what younre rumbling about but you sound fucked in the head
oh nvm i thought u were the other zyzz posteryes i am fucked as long as u didnt vote against me thank u for supporting me
btw this is my concept give me credit in op or ill conspire to get u banned i have proof i posted this within the last 24 hours and was infact first

oh nvm i thought u were the other zyzz posteryes i am fucked as long as u didnt vote against me thank u for supporting me
Lol i don't know what you're talking about mate but take care

I wouldn't be mentally ill if I wasn't 25 year old khhv

• JFL
mental health is deeply connected to looks tbh tbh
pretty sure chads rarely have mental illnesses. maybe they have them when its genetic

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Good luck looking after your mental health if you are ugly , ethnic and poor. Society is waiting to deal with you.

• JFL
i've accepted that i'm pretty much fucked. the last medication my jew doctors said i should try has a side effect of weight gain and that is not happening boyos

• +1
mental health is deeply connected to looks tbh tbh
pretty sure chads rarely have mental illnesses. maybe they have them when its genetic
I am talking about genetic mental illness not muh i feel sad so i am depressed
i've accepted that i'm pretty much fucked. the last medication my jew doctors said i should try has a side effect of weight gain and that is not happening boyos
Yap dropped the jew meds they were giving me dick problems

Agree but you're saying that even though you're probably a neurotypical normie

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Agree but you're saying that even though you're probably a neurotypical normie
I am not i wish i have pure ocd since i was a child

I am not i wish i have pure ocd since i was a child
what's "pure" ocd? many normies that i knew claimed to have it even though they're fully functioning
in other words - a usually normie bullshit disorder

what's "pure" ocd? many normies that i knew claimed to have it even though they're fully functioning
No you're talking about normie gay ocd i am talking about some shit straight from hell if you want to know what it is exactly watch this

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

normgroids don't have any of the mental problems they claim to have. if they did, they wouldn't be normgroids with a healthy social life and environment

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, maunchu and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
normgroids don't have any of the mental problems they claim to have. if they did, they wouldn't be normgroids with a healthy social life and environment
normgroids should be executed. every dumb normie claiming to have millions of mental disorders should be gassed.
can't change my mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
normgroids should be executed. every dumb normie claiming to have millions of mental disorders should be gassed.
can't change my mind.
I agree they make it harder for peoplz with actual mentall illness

• +1
Reactions: maunchu