Mental Health Maxx Guide

RudyRude

RudyRude

Bronze
1) Exercise. Lift and do cardio. Make the days you don’t lift cardio days. If you don’t feel like going, just go to the gym. For lifting, do SL 5x5 although any routine is fine. For cardio, aim to do 30-60 mins LISS and add in a couple of HIIT sessions if you like.

2) Sleep well. Wake up early and sleep the same hours each night. Get sunlight as soon as possible when you wake up. Don’t consume caffeine after 2 PM, get those eye covers if you have light in your room and noise blocking earbuds if you need them. Use a weighted blanket. If you use melatonin, you probably need a lot less than you think (0.3 mg)

3) Spend time each day away from your devices. Just think, allow yourself to be bored. Bonus if you can do this in a natural setting.

4) Meditate. Start with five minutes twice a day and move up to twenty minutes twice per day. Focus on your breathing and bring your attention back to your breath when it wanders.

5) Gratitude Journal. Pretty simple but scientifically shown to increase happiness. Write down ten things each day that you’re grateful for.

6) Socialize. You don’t have to just talk to Stacy’s and PSL 6+ people. Talk to people throughout the day regardless of whether they’re people you look up to or not. This can be casual like small talk with a cashier (does not need to be a foid!!!!). Join a group or organization, any group or organisation where people regularly meet. Church, school club, sports league, professional society. Become a regular.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lixen, extremchange628181, rdqs and 20 others
COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
No mental health for your FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FEISO
VEIS
PAYS
PAINS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 4675 and 9 others
FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FEISO
VEIS
PAYS
PAINS

jCmopoU.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FEISO
VEIS
PAYS
PAINS
Thank you lol

I tried sleeping,exercises,no phone for days challenge, and meditation too

All of them is cope because as soon you see your face you get depressed

It’s not a good long term solution

The best and only long term solution is to find the things makes you depressed and fix them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 39, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Thank you lol

I tried sleeping,exercises,no phone for days challenge, and meditation too

All of them is cope because as soon you see your face you get depressed

It’s not a good long term solution

The best and only long term solution is to find the things makes you depressed and fix them
Yes but that takes time and is a long term thing. In the meanwhile, these things lessen the chances of rotting all day

1) Endorphins
2) HGH
3) Dopamine
4) IGF + BDNF
5) Serotonin
6) Oxytocin and decreased cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Yes but that takes time and is a long term thing. In the meanwhile, these things lessen the chances of rotting all day
I just finished tuning and stretching and I’m still depressed

Go post your megacope advice on reddit

• +1
Reactions: RudyRude
I just finished tuning and stretching and I’m still depressed

Go post your megacope advice on reddit

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know
😂😂🖕🏻

Bro you took this so seriously lol

“MUH IM 6’4 come here and say this to my face’

BTW KILL YOURSELF YOU FILTHY CUNT AND IF YOU HAVE THE BALLZ COME AND OVER AND I WILL BREAK YOUR LEG MUHAHAHAHAH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, LowTierNormie and RudyRude
😂😂🖕🏻

Bro you took this so seriously lol

“MUH IM 6’4 come here and say this to my face’

BTW KILL YOURSELF YOU FILTHY CUNT AND IF YOU HAVE THE BALLZ COME AND OVER AND I WILL BREAK YOUR LEG MUHAHAHAHAH
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Introvertednarc, wagbox and 2 others
On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
DIN READ KILL YOURSELF

• +1
I can fap handsfree by pure willpower now.
My foreskin just moves by itself
Effortless fapping thx for that

• +1
DIN READ KILL YOURSELF

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
1) Exercise. Lift and do cardio. Make the days you don’t lift cardio days. If you don’t feel like going, just go to the gym. For lifting, do SL 5x5 although any routine is fine. For cardio, aim to do 30-60 mins LISS and add in a couple of HIIT sessions if you like.

2) Sleep well. Wake up early and sleep the same hours each night. Get sunlight as soon as possible when you wake up. Don’t consume caffeine after 2 PM, get those eye covers if you have light in your room and noise blocking earbuds if you need them. Use a weighted blanket. If you use melatonin, you probably need a lot less than you think (0.3 mg)

3) Spend time each day away from your devices. Just think, allow yourself to be bored. Bonus if you can do this in a natural setting.

4) Meditate. Start with five minutes twice a day and move up to twenty minutes twice per day. Focus on your breathing and bring your attention back to your breath when it wanders.

5) Gratitude Journal. Pretty simple but scientifically shown to increase happiness. Write down ten things each day that you’re grateful for.

6) Socialize. You don’t have to just talk to Stacy’s and PSL 6+ people. Talk to people throughout the day regardless of whether they’re people you look up to or not. This can be casual like small talk with a cashier (does not need to be a foid!!!!). Join a group or organization, any group or organisation where people regularly meet. Church, school club, sports league, professional society. Become a regular.
My mentality would be maxed if i found a gf. Wont happen before 2021 so yea

extremely importnat

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
NICE COPY PASTE CUNT

Hear this

KILL YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS CUNT

Good post op

FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FEISO
VEIS
PAYS
PAINS
mental health problems are caused and solved by changes in your appearance

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I do most of these and I’m still mentally ill

Even if I become a slayer I will still be mentally ill it’s not always this black and white

Good list. Mental health maxxing is just as important as looksmaxxing. Plenty of good looking people have committed suicide and plenty of not good looking people are happier than any of us will ever be. Don’t understate how important your mental state is because when you’re in the right mindset, you wake up every day not depressed because you don’t look good but excited to make money, try to further your career, and meet new people WHILE looking forward to whatever looksmaxxing achievements you have in your future (gymcelling, surgeries, etc). When I’m in the right mood, I treat it like a game and I can’t wait to keep improving.

I’d also add:

Diet: Cut out the refined carbs, soy, and dairy, and limit your sugar intake. Drink plenty of water.

Supplements: Zinc, Vitamin D3, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Magnesium, 5HTP for starters. Get a blood test to see if you’re lacking in any vitamins/hormones.

Hobbies: You need some. Whether it’s mountain climbing or boxing or painting or playing guitar... Otherwise you’ll waste too much time on this site for example surrounded by a lot of people who will only bring you down. It’s fine to use this site as a place for looksmaxxing research and to just fuck around. But you have to be careful and really limit yourself.

• +1
Reactions: RudyRude, paranakee and Bluepill
Sometimes. If it’s depression then most of the time it can be solved by changing your appearance. If it’s something like schizo then you need a doctor

No they’re not. You understand nothing about mental health; do some research.

Of course in general you’ll feel better if you look better but the correlation isn’t anywhere close to 1:1 significant. Depression can take over when everything is going right in your life and it just makes everything seem dark and gloomy and zaps away all your energy and excitement towards life.

Just sleep more bro

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 4209
clearly a guide that does not look like any others

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lol, you're an overemotional Chad who gets triggered so easily, this incongruency is hilarious. Your 6'4 height won't save you from mido's machine gun

lmao this is so bluepilled but still legit advice. I was doing all that stuff at one point for a couple months.

I also recommend doing cognitive reframing exercises (writing down an automatic thought and then coming up with a rational response).

Lol, you're an overemotional Chad who gets triggered so easily, this incongruency is hilarious. Your 6'4 height won't save you from mido's machine gun
It is a copypasta bro..

Shit advices + a bluepilled theRAPIST could come up with better nonsense.

idc Chad, I'm gonna rope at 22