Mental illness is cucked

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
10,954
Reputation
17,889
Lol at taking some pills that make your dick worthless when society was the cause of your demise. Muh chemical balance is just a term to trick you into thinking you are the problem. Stop being a bitch.
 
5522
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Ascensionrequired and Deleted member 5522
Lol at taking some pills that make your dick worthless when society was the cause of your demise. Muh chemical balance is just a term to trick you into thinking you are the problem. Stop being a bitch.

yeah wait till you get what I have to go through when not taking anything not SSRI and then I will ask you muhh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
yeah wait till you get what I have to go through when not taking anything not SSRI and then I will ask you muhh
I wouldn't take that shit lol, fucks up your brain.
 
I take Prozac @rightfulcel
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

Similar threads

WELOVELOOKS
Replies
20
Views
138
nqx05
nqx05
Hurly saint
Replies
0
Views
26
Hurly saint
Hurly saint
chud10282892
Replies
4
Views
59
.dark
.dark
ANON
Replies
3
Views
13
simematic
simematic
multifyer
Replies
25
Views
153
thickbitch
thickbitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top