Mental masturbation

N

Norwooder

Master
So much fucken mental masturbation on this site, and im sick of hearing that only 2% get surgeries. Skin care and all that other shit is cope, unless u have bad skin u will be attractive given attractive bones, skincare won't improve your attractiveness it will just prevent you from being unnatractive.
Im the 2%
My booked in surgeries
1, lefort 1 to fix under bite
2, have already reached 10% bf
3, reduction of chin point surgery
4, rhino plasty after lefort 1 swelling goes down
5, osteoplasty to fix up ears
6, saving for sarms and melonin
How fucken hard is it boys YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, book imaging, get surgeries, all this skincare shit is bulshit, chad slays with bottom tier skin and will slay even at 45 with old skin as bones dominate, chad slays with red burnt skin. Uve got to change who you look like, not become a polished peace of dirt. Please boys get your shit together lets make 20 % of people here get surgeries by 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 3962, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Very true. Skin is cope.

I had shitty skin full of acne during high school and I was still the best looking guy, slaying left and right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
how tf did u manage to get lefort?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Parents paying becuase of underbite. Orthodontist prescribed it essentially

Skin care is not cope lmfao. Have fun being a wrinkled ball sack when you’re 30 faggot

Very true. Skin is cope.

I had shitty skin full of acne during high school and I was still the best looking guy, slaying left and right
Yeh like all the guys who slay, keep slaying, they dont stop slaying becuase of silly things like putting on 4-5 kilos, or getting an acne phase, or getting pimples or letting their teeth get yellow, or lips dry or like getting dark circles from drinking. YOULL STILL LOOK THE FUCKEN SAME, just a polished version, which does nothing polished incel basically
how tf did u manage to get lefort?
Orthodontist said i need it becuase of underbite, so parents are covering the costs also

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Skin care is not cope lmfao. Have fun being a wrinkled ball sack when you’re 30 faggot
Nice preventative measure retard. Wont ascend you now,
may i see your medical license?

how much will the procedure cost?
$8800 for lefort 1 aus dollar
$2200 for reduction of chin point

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If it weren’t for your parents, you would also be coping with skin care and other trivial bullshit. Are your parents also paying for your cosmetic rhinoplasty? You can’t even afford to buy SARMS at the moment, how are you expecting to afford surgery on your own?

You will look the same after your Lefort. The doctor won’t listen to your cosmetic concerns, they will do the bare minimum just so you can function like a normal human being.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and HighIQcel
If it weren’t for your parents, you would also be coping with skin care and other trivial bullshit. Are your parents also paying for your cosmetic rhinoplasty? You can’t even afford to buy SARMS at the moment, how are you expecting to afford surgery on your own?

You will look the same after your Lefort. The doctor won’t listen to your cosmetic concerns, they will do the bare minimum just so you can function like a normal human being.
Pipe down poorcel im from a good part of town.

Skin is cope.
Skin care and all that other shit is cope,
Skin care is not cope lmfao.
skin tone pictures

tanvegetables.jpg

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Effect-of-Beta-Carotene-on-Skin-Color.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Norwooder
skin tone pictures

tanvegetables.jpg

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Effect-of-Beta-Carotene-on-Skin-Color.jpeg
Are you that autistic?
Either way he slays he just looks ever so slightly better
This is the exact point of my post, you would get with that girl either way, its the general vibe of her face
Its just fluctuation attraction levels but the fluctuation is so fucking small.
He slays with bad skin and with good skin, hardly makes a difference

Are you that autistic?
Either way he slays he just looks ever so slightly better
This is the exact point of my post, you would get with that girl either way, its the general vibe of her face
Its just fluctuation attraction levels but the fluctuation is so fucking small.
He slays with bad skin and with good skin, hardly makes a difference
LOL @ you assuming I disagreed on your comment about skin. While I actually agreed, that in general (if you have decent-ish skin) it's not a huge factor
Copy of Innovation is an idea applied well   Made with PosterMyWall

• +1
Your plan is similar to what i did and doing.

Already got bimax
Then im getting rhino and sliding genio in the same procedure to fix some assymetry caused by living so many years with a fucked up bite
Which the bimax improved a lot but theres still some assymetry, it haunts me mentally knowing i have assymetry despite people not noticing it irl

Nice preventative measure retard. Wont ascend you now,

$8800 for lefort 1 aus dollar
$2200 for reduction of chin point
11k in total? thats not so bad

• +1
So much fucken mental masturbation on this site, and im sick of hearing that only 2% get surgeries. Skin care and all that other shit is cope, unless u have bad skin u will be attractive given attractive bones, skincare won't improve your attractiveness it will just prevent you from being unnatractive.
Im the 2%
My booked in surgeries
How fucken hard is it boys YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, book imaging, get surgeries, all this skincare shit is bulshit, chad slays with bottom tier skin and will slay even at 45 with old skin as bones dominate, chad slays with red burnt skin. Uve got to change who you look like, not become a polished peace of dirt. Please boys get your shit together lets make 20 % of people here get surgeries by 2021
Skin is fucking important Lots of studies on that. Nevertheless Id love to exchange some transformation pics

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and BigBoy
How bad is your underbite?

Yeh its okay, medicare helped
shit nigga medicare covered 70k? my dentist said they pay for only super needed surgeries when i asked for a palate expander

Im the 2%
My booked in surgeries
@Lifeisgood72 left the chat

Surgeries are pitifull, chad doesnt even give a fuck what he eat while you need surgeries.

@Lifeisgood72 left the chat
He is wrong many users with cystic acne and bad collagen on this forum report going from 0 IOIS a day to hundreds a day.

@Norwooder you don’t know shit about anything, why do you think users on this forum roast Chico now?Because his skin has gone to shit dumbass skin matters a lot tbh

Surgeries are pitifull, chad doesnt even give a fuck what he eat while you need surgeries.
Shutup u utter spastic
He is wrong many users with cystic acne and bad collagen on this forum report going from 0 IOIS a day to hundreds a day.

@Norwooder[USER] you don’t know shit about anything, why do you think users on this forum roast Chico now?Because his skin has gone to shit dumbass skin matters a lot tbh
[/QUOTE]
He lost hair and got facial bloat you fucking mongoloid

@Norwooder you don’t know shit about anything, why do you think users on this forum roast Chico now?Because his skin has gone to shit dumbass skin matters a lot tbh
YOu fucking retard i mentioned that in thze postc aswell, i said basically that aslong the skin is not bad looking it wont make a differnce

So you did well? If you were truly subhuman no surgery would help you
Wouldnt say did well as i wasnt good looking per say, but I slayed 3 hotties and dated 1 through having status in school

Wouldnt say did well as i wasnt good looking per say, but I slayed 3 hotties and dated 1 through having status in school
Cope
Wouldnt say did well but slayed 3 hotties and dated 1. WTF.

Last edited:
Speak for the other incels; not everyone. MSE within next month then SFOT right afterwards