Mentalcel = High inhib Non-Jestermaxx

Deleted member 9989

Deleted member 9989

Silver
Let's face it, that's all it is. A Chad can be a boring fuck and girls will still want to fuck him. Anyone claiming "mentalcel" because they are average looking but not ugly simply doesn't know how to be a jester/make efforts, for whatever reason that may be.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, mewcoper and Lux
How does one even figure out he's a mentalcel? I'm genuinely curious, because in 90% of the cases of incels it's looks

How does one even figure out he's a mentalcel? I'm genuinely curious, because in 90% of the cases of incels it's looks

Idk. Real autism or shy maybe. Or schizo, bipolar, narcy, anxious

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
If you're not deformed or obese and never had a girlfriend by 20 you're mentalcel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, onfiresems, mewcoper and 4 others
Ill rather looksmax than jestermaxx, jestermaxxers are just simps on denial

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 6403
Ill rather looksmax than jestermaxx, jestermaxxers are just simps on denial

Imagine playing a role and not being natural/manipulate girl to fuck foid

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
If you're not deformed or obese and never had a girlfriend by 20 you're mentalcel.
What do you base this on? An average balding 18 year old can't get pussy obviously he's not mentalcel

Imagine playing a role and not being natural/manipulate girl to fuck foid

Bro keep coping with your PUA stuff and "manipulation" paying for meals for girls, while a fuck a prime scort stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Bro keep coping with your PUA stuff and "manipulation" paying for meals for girls, while a fuck a prime scort stacy

Im ok with u, I hate pua and redpill coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
What do you base this on? An average balding 18 year old can't get pussy obviously he's not mentalcel

My experience watching my my friends and other people around. By 20 even the ugliest had at least one girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 4332 and BigBoy
My experience watching my my friends and other people around. By 20 even the ugliest had at least one girlfriend.
We must live in completely different countries then. Majority of guys that I've known in the past have all basically been incel. There are the few chads that you know that get girls obviously but that's because they're chads. Incel is the normal in 2020 and unless u do something drastic to change your situation you'll die a khhv virgin, this is the reality for most guys. Even normies have an extremely hard time

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 10536
We must live in completely different countries then. Majority of guys that I've known in the past have all basically been incel. There are the few chads that you know that get girls obviously but that's because they're chads. Incel is the normal in 2020 and unless u do something drastic to change your situation you'll die a khhv virgin, this is the reality for most guys. Even normies have an extremely hard time
It also depends on which generation you're coming from, if you're gen z most likely what you're saying is true since everyone has been brainwashed by tiktok. Girls expectations are through the roof and guys confidence is at the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4332
nt is just being extroverted and following mainstream sports, media, music etc

if your interests are unusual it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mewcoper
nt is just being extroverted and following mainstream sports, media, music etc

if your interests are unusual it's over for you

what’is if your interest are PSL and blackpill ?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise