• Mentalcel

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Truecel

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
No hair style fits this fucking skull shape. I feel like my face looks deformed because of my jaw. Fuck my life. I am tired :feelswhy:
IMG 20211107 041545

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
Fucking short face syndrome:feelsuhh:

:Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Mentalcel
you can get laid
but youre not good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gengar, Deleted member 15899 and 16 others
nct eyes are problem not jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Get blue eyed contacts and travel to India 🇮🇳

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Deleted member 15939
ntmax buddy

• +1
with better eye area and fixed ears you would be 5psl and atleast you have good frame

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
with better eye area and fixed ears you would be 5psl and atleast you have good frame
Actually 4 psl is enough for me. But i feel 1/10 because of jaw , eyes and skull shape. i am not normie bro. Why ppl rate me 4psl :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Actually 4 psl is enough for me. But i feel 1/10 because of jaw , eyes and skull shape. i am not normie bro. Why ppl rate me 4psl :ogre:
1 your jaw is fine, your lower third is slightly above average you have a good chin and your jaw is wide and your chin is normal height
2 your skull shape is fine there is nothing wrong the neurocarnium is normal and not large
3 yes your eyes are bad but not terrible, mostly because there black and have nct resulting in souless rapist eyes

• +1
Reactions: shave and Deleted member 15939
op post a toppless picture

in my opinion your SMV is below average:pepefrown:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, dancs and Deleted member 10615
grow some balls man your not ugly just average

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
  • So Sad
You're not handsome but not really truecel either. Looks like an average guy who I'd see in a looksmatched LTR, but you have a neckbeard and give off non-NT vibes.

Bro i am depressed because of face. I don't even care about my body:feelswhy:
Dude stop acting like your ugly. You are not ugly. You just aren’t goodlooking. With enough NTmaxxing and effort you could easily land a LTR. it isn’t over for you. your a normie not a truecel. Only 5% of men get to be 6psl dude

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
just another normie who would get 0 tinder matches

• JFL
Dude stop acting like your ugly. You are not ugly. You just aren’t goodlooking. With enough NTmaxxing and effort you could easily land a LTR. it isn’t over for you. your a normie not a truecel. Only 5% of men get to be 6psl dude
Dudeeee. I am already blackpilled :blackpill: in my book if you're not at least 5 psl you're doomed to be alone :feelswhy:

Dudeeee. I am already blackpilled :blackpill: in my book if you're not at least 5 psl you're doomed to be alone :feelswhy:
Not where I live. It isn’t over if your above 3.5 where I live. You need to build status, go to bars and pubs. Have confidence, be fashionable. You will never slay. But you can find a girl who is maybe 3.5-4psl who will put up with you

• +1
Not where I live. It isn’t over if your above 3.5 where I live. You need to build status, go to bars and pubs. Have confidence, be fashionable. You will never slay. But you can find a girl who is maybe 3.5-4psl who will put up with you
i just wanna love my deformed face first but it looks impossible

• +1
Reactions: dancs
i just wanna love my deformed face first but it looks impossible
You have body dysmorphia man. You don’t even have no pinpointable flaws to normies. You don’t have acne, you aren’t balding, you can grow a somewhat decent stubble, thick eyebrows, you are white. Count your blessings man. You aren’t ugly or deformed man. If you gymcelled and tatted and moneyed up you can improve your SMV man and pull beckies. Normies won’t be able to know it’s your NCT eyes causing you to look normie or mundane, they’ll just subconsciously tier you as normie. You aren’t ugly. Get off this site, go to the gym. Probably get therapy. And consult a surgeon if you seriously cannot get on with your life. No amount of looksmax validation or advice is going to clear your head.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: failedeyearea, Gengar, Sens and 4 others
2% of men are 6psl

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
a tan would help you a lot. if you have subhuman melatonin genes like me, give mt2 a try

sorry I recall. a tan would just make you look like an immigrant that cleans toilets instead of the immigrant with a white social circle you look like now

If I saw you on the street, I'd laugh bro. Sorry about that

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
You have a good jaw and face tf is wrong with people here.
Only bad thing about you are your eyes.

bitti kardeş

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Low appeal PSL 4

You are neither a truecel not a mentalcel.
Overall a normie/LTN with bad pheno and eye area

You are neither a truecel not a mentalcel.
Overall a normie/LTN with bad pheno and eye area
His pheno certainly isn't ideal but he could fraud as an itallian if he lightened his skin a bit and got colored contacts.

You are chad bro. Just get confident and give some white children to the world.

Do you think a genio could fix his jaw? Taller chin should improve his lower third quite a bit.

just bonesmash man

His pheno certainly isn't ideal but he could fraud as an itallian if he lightened his skin a bit and got colored contacts.
Dude are u blind? Hes already pale

Nah. I think its just the lighting. He's tan/light brown.
Hes skin colour halos him and hair his pheno is failo and hes beard frauding not sure what bf% he is that could be a big looksmax.

Hes skin colour halos him and hair his pheno is failo and hes beard frauding not sure what bf% he is that could be a big looksmax.
Genio to lengthen his chin could improve him. Lowering bf/gymmaxing + better eyelashes + color contacts should make him 5 PSL at the very least.