Mentalcel or truecel

Mentalcel or truecel

• Mentalcel

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Truecel

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
No hair style fits this fucking skull shape. I feel like my face looks deformed because of my jaw. Fuck my life. I am tired :feelswhy:
View attachment 1394857
You have the same shitty Arab phenotype as I have. Most people would tell you to lose weight, but our face is genetically bloated and there’s not much we can do about it. Furthermore, your jaw isn’t your problem, your eye area is, you have a negative canthal tilt and several asymmetries, as well as upper eyelid exposure.
Finally, how tall are you? That can determine my answer whether you’re a volcel or incel. People above 6’0 should be fine with your face, but you’ll need a personality and “confidence” in that case. If you’re sub 5’7 then I’m afraid it’s over boyo, there’s no confidence that can save you. However, you can use/do compensation methods such as lifts, gymmaxxing, plastic surgery, etc. to maximize your chances.
Just so you feel better, you’re not that bad off, you’re a sub-5 in the west but not below a 3, which is death sentence. People don’t look at you and think “oh, this guy is ugly”, you go unnoticed. Most people in PSL forums are actually ugly and seen as hideous in society and treated like shit.
In conclusion, if you’re a manlet then you’re a truecel, but if you’re not, then you’re a mentalcel. :blackpill:

Genio to lengthen his chin could improve him. Lowering bf/gymmaxing + better eyelashes + color contacts should make him 5 PSL at the very least.
Bro i am pale. My goal is being 4 psl.

Genio to lengthen his chin could improve him. Lowering bf/gymmaxing + better eyelashes + color contacts should make him 5 PSL at the very least.
IMG 20211108 020119

What is my psl:feelsgood:

You have the same shitty Arab phenotype as I have. Most people would tell you to lose weight, but our face is genetically bloated and there’s not much we can do about it. Furthermore, your jaw isn’t your problem, your eye area is, you have a negative canthal tilt and several asymmetries, as well as upper eyelid exposure.
Finally, how tall are you? That can determine my answer whether you’re a volcel or incel. People above 6’0 should be fine with your face, but you’ll need a personality and “confidence” in that case. If you’re sub 5’7 then I’m afraid it’s over boyo, there’s no confidence that can save you. However, you can use/do compensation methods such as lifts, gymmaxxing, plastic surgery, etc. to maximize your chances.
Just so you feel better, you’re not that bad off, you’re a sub-5 in the west but not below a 3, which is death sentence. People don’t look at you and think “oh, this guy is ugly”, you go unnoticed. Most people in PSL forums are actually ugly and seen as hideous in society and treated like shit.
In conclusion, if you’re a manlet then you’re a truecel, but if you’re not, then you’re a mentalcel. :blackpill:
5'10 bro. But if my face is sub5 i am already over :feelswah::feelsgood:

5'10 bro. But if my face is sub5 i am already over :feelswah::feelsgood:
Nah dude, 5’10 is decent, you’re 6’1 with lifts and even higher with platform shoes + lifts. I’m 5’10 as well and look exactly like you but with a shit nose. Still a KHHV unfortunately lol, but I’m gonna get plastic surgery (at least rhino) in about a year.

Nah dude, 5’10 is decent, you’re 6’1 with lifts and even higher with platform shoes + lifts. I’m 5’10 as well and look exactly like you but with a shit nose. Still a KHHV unfortunately lol, but I’m gonna get plastic surgery (at least rhino) in about a year.
How can i be 4 psl ? Surgery is neccesary?

How can i be 4 psl ? Surgery is neccesary?
Maybe. This might sound like cope, but if you wear lifts and other frauding methods, you’re above a 5/10, so at that threshold you can worry about ‘game’/confidence as it’s pretty important. If you don’t fraud at all or looksmax, then it wouldn’t be useful, but you’re not like the 5’4 Indian oldcels here who have no chances at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939