Mentalcelling is actually real

faustianspirit

faustianspirit

Bronze Age Raypist
Like no joke I know actual subhumans who I am friends with whom I know they fuck, make out with foids every weekend at parties etc.

Like actual 5'6 ethnic manlets gymcels, while me as a 6'2 ~HTN med has never had any intimacy with a woman.

This in fact makes me even sadder that if i was a truecel. How am I supposed to fix something which is not tangible. Might actually just start day drinking everyday jfl

I cant keep on going seeing subhumans at clubs having more success then me.

Any "exmentalcel" here can help?

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz
At this point I think i might actually be scared of intimacy with women. Not asexual because my sexual drive is there and actually pretty high but once I am close to doing something I selfsabotage myself or just start saying random things to the foid until she gets weirded out and leave

How do I fix this? Alcohol hasnt helped so far, it makes my inhib lower but there is still a voice deep in my head saying that I shouldnt be having sex, that I am going to ridicule myself and that everybody will know that I am a virgin if I do get intimacy

Any drugs or sum? I am down to try anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
if i get ghosted twice in a day on fucking .org i am killing myself

• So Sad
Reactions: TiktokUser
sr9011 + cocaine

sr9009 + high dose ghkcu

• +1
Reactions: Kao and ey88
send face in pms and ill lyk if your htn or not

Then howcome when I adapt a hyper aggressive mentality I still get rejected? I was textbook sexually harassing these girls.

Coke and high dose ghk-cu?
:lul:

Then howcome when I adapt a hyper aggressive mentality I still get rejected? I was textbook sexually harassing these girls.
Because you're not turning any girls on or evoking any deep thought in their mind that there's more "depth" to you or that you're worth getting to know at all, but especially not on a sexual or romantic level.

Because you're not turning any girls on or evoking any deep thought in their mind that there's more "depth" to you or that you're worth getting to know at all, but especially not on a sexual or romantic level.

Yes I am.

jbm (just be mental) is law