Mentalcels how many times have you guys had breakdowns?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Do you guys get angry easily? Been to psych ward? What psych meds have you guys taken?

Do you guys get angry easily? Been to psych ward? What psych meds have you guys taken?
1. No i don't get angry easily.

2. No, but i've been involuntarily sent to autism clinics by some shit organization claiming to "help" me, my siblings and my parents. I was the only one tht got send, back in july 2019. I transferred clinics once, in april 2021, however this time it was semi-voluntarily (i didn't have a choice to go home, but i could refuse to go to this new one). In the Netherlands you have to stay for atleast 6 months in most of them, however they most likely extend it. In the current one i will be home soon, most likely in January or February.

3. They put me on aipiprazol. They said it was against anxiety. When i looked it up it actually was for hallucinations and delusions, which i don't have. The shit big Pharma medication doesn't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
1. No i don't get angry easily.

2. No, but i've been involuntarily sent to autism clinics by some shit organization claiming to "help" me, my siblings and my parents. I was the only one tht got send, back in july 2019. I transferred clinics once, in april 2021, however this time it was semi-voluntarily (i didn't have a choice to go home, but i could refuse to go to this new one). In the Netherlands you have to stay for atleast 6 months in most of them, however they most likely extend it. In the current one i will be home soon, most likely in January or February.

3. They put me on aipiprazol. They said it was against anxiety. When i looked it up it actually was for hallucinations and delusions, which i don't have. The shit big Pharma medication doesn't do shit.

They told me to take some meds man first time I refused but now I'm gonna take em just gotta get off roids first

Plastic surgery was life saving need to run it by doc

They told me to take some meds man first time I refused but now I'm gonna take em just gotta get off roids first

Plastic surgery was life saving need to run it by doc
You shouldn't take meds prescribed by doctors. And if you do, be sure to read all info on it you can easily find.

You shouldn't take meds prescribed by doctors. And if you do, be sure to read all info on it you can easily find.

Yeah bro idk man I had some issues only one time I did something really stupid it was awful stupidest shit I've ever done in my life