Mentally Abused Paki Dog Proven Wrong By A “SEA” Bangladeshi

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I am a curry indistinguishable to any other you mentally ill paki, just see for yourself. :love: @justinzayn
6A4A363B 3EE4 408D ACAD F3B19455BC97

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, justinzayn and Michael Myers
bengali baljeet why you hating on my fellow pakistani

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and justinzayn
He calls me a SEA chink when I am a curry. :trepidation:
jfl i dont see bengalis as east asian lol, i mean i dont see it in their pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Zer0/∞
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma, Michael Myers and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, gamma, Ryan and 1 other person
Ayo no brotherly wars.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Both look indian tbh @justinzayn also looks very indian. True pakistani’s have @TRUE_CEL coloring, but he can pass as arab so idk tbh.
i do get mistaken for being mena often. only few people guessed i was pakistani correctly on their first try. black people for some reason think im afghan. one time at a supermarket i was wearing traditional pakistani clothes and some random black woman from the antilles or suriname in the queue in front of me asked if i was afghan. also theres an east african family one block behind me and in the same block lives a pakistani family and they know each other well and they know us too but for years they thought my family was afghan even though the other pakistani family look more like afghans than we do. you met the woman i was talking about, with the huge hands jfl. @Shrek2OnDvD af+pak reunification when?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
Yeah, you could also pass as afghan, I can see why people would think that. Also that pakistani woman we came across was really lightskinned looked euro tbh.
one of her two grandsons has blue-grey eyes and brown hair tbh, they are from the same city as @justinzayn

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Mirin, but @justinzayn looks very dark for a pakistani, no?
take a look at these males

P12076
RhyOjISHXddADyAM5GQen1E1AC5pYbSuE SkvVwD 4M
Unnamed 1

they are all pakistanis. pakistanis come in all colors, they can be whitepassing which you already know about since selfhating pakistanis here post them. but they also can be yellow or black as you can see here which i prefer to talk about since im not a selfhating pakistani. but these people are a minority. my ethnic group is the majority but in pakistan being punjabi has nothing to do with ancestry, as long as you live there in punjab you are considered punjabi. so even if you were to move there youd be considered punjabi and not berber or moroccan. just a punjabi with berber roots. and punjabis also come in varying colors, from white to brown to black (not race, but skin color)

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, stevielake and ✿👍col
Yeah, I knew of the diverse pheno’s in Pakistan, but I was trying to say the average pakistani has a lighter coloring than @justinzayn
idk what the average coloring is, also depends on where you go. heck, even in my village theres all kinds of phenotypes so i dont have a clue. you can ask @Ryan @LooksOrDeath since both live there.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, LooksOrDeath and ✿👍col
@justinzayn can you tell me what my phenotype is?

2022 01 04 6 22 pm Office Lens

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
idk what the average coloring is, also depends on where you go. heck, even in my village theres all kinds of phenotypes so i dont have a clue. you can ask @Ryan @LooksOrDeath since both live there.
this is my phenotype,
indo brachid with some veddid
Indobrachidm
IMG 1

phenotype of sindhi gujrat and maharashtra
also found in punjab n kashmiris

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and stevielake
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Where in my appearance do I look mongoloid? :feelswat:
View attachment 1499811
I know many Bangalis (I’m from london) and let me tell you most look identical to you, this riced curry pheno is rare AF In bengalis, your more likely to find a BBC looking Bengali than an China one

i do get mistaken for being mena often. only few people guessed i was pakistani correctly on their first try. black people for some reason think im afghan. one time at a supermarket i was wearing traditional pakistani clothes and some random black woman from the antilles or suriname in the queue in front of me asked if i was afghan. also theres an east african family one block behind me and in the same block lives a pakistani family and they know each other well and they know us too but for years they thought my family was afghan even though the other pakistani family look more like afghans than we do. you met the woman i was talking about, with the huge hands jfl. @Shrek2OnDvD af+pak reunification when?
Legit, many Pakistanis can larp as MENA that’s the REAL reason why you guys have the highest SMV out of curries.

afghans have a distinct look they have huge noses and high T faces very easy to tell an Afghan apart from eveybody else

• +1
Legit, many Pakistanis can larp as MENA that’s the REAL reason why you guys have the highest SMV out of curries.

afghans have a distinct look they have huge noses and high T faces very easy to tell an Afghan apart from eveybody else
It really depends because I know many Pakistanis that couldn't LARP as MENA. I don't know enough Afghans to say they have a distinct look. All the Afghans I know didn't have huge noses but they definitely looked high T.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Depends on social class tbh. The more well off an area is, like Islamabad and surrounding areas, the more likely people there are to be fair skinned. Pathans are lightskinned regardless of wealth due to living in north, but punjabis have a lot of variation which is loosely related to social standing.

• +1
It really depends because I know many Pakistanis that couldn't LARP as MENA. I don't know enough Afghans to say they have a distinct look. All the Afghans I know didn't have huge noses but they definitely looked high T.
IK a decent amount of kids in my school who could easily pass as MENA or even white, esp the girls.

• +1
The one I was with had a very mixed pheno, with makeup she can larp as Iranic but without it she looks Pakistan. Just depends on what she chooses and with flash light on camera she is “white” on complexion but obvs ethnic pheno due to being ethnic.

i think Slavs look like iranics just very pale and with light eyes and hair, slavics are basically pale Iranians that’s why every Iranian and Turkish Stacy looks Slavic

• +1
Depends on social class tbh. The more well off an area is, like Islamabad and surrounding areas, the more likely people there are to be fair skinned. Pathans are lightskinned regardless of wealth due to living in north, but punjabis have a lot of variation which is loosely related to social standing.
Can confirm that Punjabis have a lot of variation, even in my family there's lightskinned ones and darkskinned ones.
IK a decent amount of kids in my school who could easily pass as MENA or even white, esp the girls.
Even white-passing Pakistanis can't really pass as white, I know one guy and he's always mistaken for being Turkish or Romanian. I only consider Germanics and Nordics to be whites and ethnics can't pass as one unless they have enough European admixture and have soft facial feature.
The one I was with had a very mixed pheno, with makeup she can larp as Iranic but without it she looks Pakistan. Just depends on what she chooses and with flash light on camera she is “white” on complexion but obvs ethnic pheno due to being ethnic.

i think Slavs look like iranics just very pale and with light eyes and hair, slavics are basically pale Iranians that’s why every Iranian and Turkish Stacy looks Slavic
I can tell Iranian and Turkish "Stacies" apart from Slavic women. But a white man such as yourself would not be able to see it. Tbh a lot of South Asian women can larp as "Iranic" if they paint their faces white enough. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Can confirm that Punjabis have a lot of variation, even in my family there's lightskinned ones and darkskinned ones.
Likewise
Even white-passing Pakistanis can't really pass as white, I know one guy and he's always mistaken for being Turkish or Romanian. I only consider Germanics and Nordics to be whites and ethnics can't pass as one unless they have enough European admixture and have soft facial feature.
You know better, since you live in a white country. tbh passing as turkish while being gl would be a nice exotic halo no?

• +1

I can tell Iranian and Turkish "Stacies" apart from Slavic women. But a white man such as yourself would not be able to see it. Tbh a lot of South Asian women can larp as "Iranic" if they paint their faces white enough. :feelskek:
Look at Taylor hill in some pictures she 100% could pass as Iranic and Turkish Stacy, you know the REALLY pale white passing ones self hating ethnics love to show. And yeah I somewhat agree about SA women but most cannot pass as Iranic even if pale there’s a Indic pheno that’s unique to the subcontinent, and the lower nasial droop, eye area and undertone give south Asians away regardless of comolexion, but the complexion thing is rectified by makeup. But North Indid and Nord indid 100% can pass as Iranic/ayrab if palemaxxed.

which is funny why Arabs enslave south Asians when many legit think they look identical infact many whites think blacks look like curries lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and LooksOrDeath
Likewise

You know better, since you live in a white country. tbh passing as turkish while being gl would be a nice exotic halo no?
There's no such thing as exotic halo anymore here, there's over a million ethnics living here. Exotic halo used to be a thing in Europe in the 1960s though. The guy I was talking about is also Pashtun btw, he had at least 2 Turkish girlfriends. Dude's been in this country for like 2 years and already has at least 2 gfs. :ROFLMAO: What a mogger ma sha Allah.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and LooksOrDeath
Look at Taylor hill in some pictures she 100% could pass as Iranic and Turkish Stacy, you know the REALLY pale white passing ones self hating ethnics love to show. And yeah I somewhat agree about SA women but most cannot pass as Iranic even if pale there’s a Indic pheno that’s unique to the subcontinent, and the lower nasial droop, eye area and undertone give south Asians away regardless of comolexion, but the complexion thing is rectified by makeup. But North Indid and Nord indid 100% can pass as Iranic/ayrab if palemaxxed.

which is funny why Arabs enslave south Asians when many legit think they look identical infact many whites think blacks look like curries lol
Taylor Hill doesn't pass as an ethnic "Stacy" to me, she has rougher features but you can tell she's white. It's a subtle difference that only high IQ people can tell apart. And yes what gives us South Asian people away is our eye area. Disagree on the nose part because there are plenty of Pakistanis that I know with regular noses with no droop or anything at all. Even mine isn't a natural one jfl. Like I said I get mistaken for being MENA and I'm Punjabi myself.

The guy I was talking about is also Pashtun btw, he had at least 2 Turkish girlfriends. Dude's been in this country for like 2 years and already has at least 2 gfs. :ROFLMAO: What a mogger ma sha Allah.
Simultaneous gfs? What are his stats. Like face, height, etc.

• +1
Taylor Hill doesn't pass as an ethnic "Stacy" to me, she has rougher features but you can tell she's white. It's a subtle difference that only high IQ people can tell apart. And yes what gives us South Asian people away is our eye area. Disagree on the nose part because there are plenty of Pakistanis that I know with regular noses with no droop or anything at all. Even mine isn't a natural one jfl. Like I said I get mistaken for being MENA and I'm Punjabi myself.
It’s to do with the ends of the nose itself like where the nose sits at the end of the face, this is even shown in your Indo-Aryan art depictions and pointed out by QUOVES. These statues perfectly capture south Asian phenotype with the ears, UEE eyes and nose that stops short of the lip
Obviously this statue is exaggerated but it explains my point in a physical form
71753A1E 3C58 4C65 838B BB51636C502C

• +1
Simultaneous gfs? What are his stats. Like face, height, etc.
Not simultaneous. He's 5'9", Iranic Pakistanis usually are shorter than Indic Pakistanis. Face is above average but he looks high T. Pronounced browridge, little upper eyelid exposure, thick eyebrows but not too bushy, full lips, white skin, dark brown wavy hair and really blue eyes. So it doesn't surprise me that he can get ethnic chicks with ease.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It’s to do with the ends of the nose itself like where the nose sits at the end of the face, this is even shown in your Indo-Aryan art depictions and pointed out by QUOVES. These statues perfectly capture south Asian phenotype with the ears, UEE eyes and nose that stops short of the lip
Obviously this statue is exaggerated but it explains my point in a physical form
View attachment 1500425
You have to use real life examples man and not frickin statues lmao. Btw South Asians are genetically very diverse so you can't say there's a generic trait except for the bug eyes but that's about it. I don't have ears like that and nobody in my family has them like that. Though Indians do have them I've noticed.

Not simultaneous. He's 5'9", Iranic Pakistanis usually are shorter than Indic Pakistanis. Face is above average but he looks high T. Pronounced browridge, little upper eyelid exposure, thick eyebrows but not too bushy, full lips, white skin, dark brown wavy hair and really blue eyes. So it doesn't surprise me that he can get ethnic chicks with ease.
Is he successful with white girls or nah

• +1
Is he successful with white girls or nah
I don't know, never asked but probably would be succesful with them as well. His coloring won't help though, white girls don't care about coloring. Only deathniks do, hence why he can get deathniks with ease based off of coloring alone. Luckily for him he's got enough harmony to be a mogger with average South Asian coloring though. Ma sha Allah.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I don't know, never asked but probably would be succesful with them as well. His coloring won't help though, white girls don't care about coloring. Only deathniks do, hence why he can get deathniks with ease based off of coloring alone. Luckily for him he's got enough harmony to be a mogger with average South Asian coloring though. Ma sha Allah.
MA indeed. Tho I think coloring matters for LTR with HQNP girls, which is my main aim. Luckily I am fair skinned tho.

• +1
MA indeed. Tho I think coloring matters for LTR with HQNP girls, which is my main aim. Luckily I am fair skinned tho.
Coloring doesn't matter in the west, lol. Being fair-skinned is not an advantage (nor is it a disadvantage, it just is not a factor in the dating world here).