"mentally crippled by lonely teen years" is a legit disorder

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Being incel as a teen causes long-term brain damage. I was extremely high functioning as a kid. I knew how to read/write, do advanced math, and other complex skills from a very young age. I actually had the opportunity to skip several grades. I'm confident that all of my teachers from back then would still remember me today because of how high iq i was. I won so many awards and all my teachers kept samples of my work to show future generations. They really thought i would change the world.

1*AAhj99GfCc059ZbM5I9crg.jpeg

But being incel for 6-8 years destroyed my potential. The lack of mental stimulation from being socially isolated caused my brain to deteriorate. I went on to develop a "learning disability," ADHD, aphasia, directional dyslexia in college. People who were borderline retarded in high school now have better careers bc muh social connections. Absolutely brutal. One of the greatest minds of a generation lost to lack of jb pussy. I deserve financial reparations.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, watah, dopaminebeyondfried and 13 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, dopaminebeyondfried and fukmylyf
So sad i hope you cure cancer one day

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Basically if you were content with yourself you would’ve been more willing to focus on your studies and land that high brow nerd job like quant or actuary. Makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and fukmylyf
ok einstein
imagine a world where me, @MoggerGaston, and @_MVP_ got jb pussy instead of going to the psych ward. Would be a utopia tbh

655f73ab9bb4246a994cf943.webp
creating-a-visual-narrative-of-a-futuristic-utopia-free-photo.jpg

We're not crazy, the world is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Clown Show, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and fukmylyf
imagine a world where me, @MoggerGaston, and @_MVP_ got jb pussy instead of going to the psych ward. Would be a utopia tbh

655f73ab9bb4246a994cf943.webp
creating-a-visual-narrative-of-a-futuristic-utopia-free-photo.jpg

We're not crazy, the world is crazy.
not even a joke tbh.

its kinda insane how much I could've contributed to the world and to my social surroundings had I been given some JB pussy

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Aladin and fukmylyf
I agree. Socialization is more important than anything school can teach. I was a lonely incel faggot all my life and now my brain is mush and I drool staring when someone tries speaking to me

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, MoggerGaston, Pikabro and 2 others
Fun fact: my old title “mentally crippled by lonely teen years”, originally came from @Napoleon de Geso.

(It’s Personalityinkwell btw).

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and fukmylyf
not even a joke tbh.

its kinda insane how much I could've contributed to the world and to my social surroundings had I been given some JB pussy
We were destined for greatness. Something happened to divert our paths to an alternate reality. It's the reason we're full of rage while other people are content with their mediocre lives.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, MoggerGaston and Tabula Rasa
Being incel as a teen causes long-term brain damage. I was extremely high functioning as a kid. I knew how to read/write, do advanced math, and other complex skills from a very young age. I actually had the opportunity to skip several grades. I'm confident that all of my teachers from back then would still remember me today because of how high iq i was. I won so many awards and all my teachers kept samples of my work to show future generations. They really thought i would change the world.

1*AAhj99GfCc059ZbM5I9crg.jpeg

But being incel for 6-8 years destroyed my potential. The lack of mental stimulation from being socially isolated caused my brain to deteriorate. I went on to develop a "learning disability," ADHD, aphasia, directional dyslexia in college. People who were borderline retarded in high school now have better careers bc muh social connections. Absolutely brutal. One of the greatest minds of a generation lost to lack of jb pussy. I deserve financial reparations.
Yep it’s brutal as fuck what this shit society done to us, excluded us and made us adult virgins, this is why I say IQ is cope. Braindead normies and sluts live much better lives than us.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and fukmylyf