Mercedes arrived

No one even knows or cares if you car is new, 1 or 4 years old. The CLA has had more or less the same design for the last 10 years.
Are you retarded? for $55k you can't even get an r8 and if you could it would be a 2008 one which looks like shit.

Are you retarded? for $55k you can't even get an r8 and if you could it would be a 2008 one which looks like shit.
Screenshot 2023 03 22 at 233053

+ get fresh wrap for it and you'd be gucci.

It's just not smart to do that lol, shitty car.
I do agree that its a shitty car and still happy for your purchase, especially at your age.

but talking "smart" when you buy brand-new cars, bro. you lose $10k just by driving it off the parking lot.

talking "smart" when you buy brand-new cars, bro. you lose $10k just by driving it off the parking lot.
An used one was almost the same price, no point in arguing tho.

An used one was almost the same price, no point in arguing tho.
used from the same mercedes dealership. what do you think where they got it from? some dude also bought it for $55k, couldn't afford it. dealership bought it back for $45k and now sells it for $52k again.

I literally used to work at a mercedes dealership lmao

I just wanted to also point out that my car is more expensive than his. but of course he still mogs me as I was a broke punk when I was 18

used from the same mercedes dealership. what do you think where they got it from? some dude also bought it for $55k, couldn't afford it. dealership bought it back for $45k and now sells it for $52k again.

I literally used to work at a mercedes dealership lmao
no? JFL

I do agree that its a shitty car and still happy for your purchase, especially at your age.

but talking "smart" when you buy brand-new cars, bro. you lose $10k just by driving it off the parking lot.
this old advice doesn't always hold true any longer
morons keeps buying used cars for near new prices so thsoe 1-year old cars for cheap deals barely exist any more

besides if you own a car that someone else used to own, your girls will probably assume you're beta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronemaximas, Solar and Corleone
besides if you own a car that someone else used to own, your girls will probably assume you're beta
beta for driving a car someone used to own, but fine with a LTRing girl that has been used as a coom-dumpster for other men. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, GetShrekt, tyronemaximas and 1 other person
What is your dick siz?

You better put that thing to use and drive 90 mph+ constantly! (It attracts women as it dark triad)

Let's goo bro, congrats! Enjoy it.
I shouted you a pm if you can check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
beta for driving a car someone used to own, but fine with a LTRing girl that has been used as a coom-dumpster for other men. :feelskek:
*insert funny gif*

Bmw mogs Mercedes

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Congrats! Mog the whole forum to oblivion!

>automatic
So you bought a toy car?

Lol my first car was a AMG c63, they're nice, but cars are a cope, just get loads of love from other niggas, especially boomers and weird gamer types

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Torero
Nice car man